Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Magic of Woodcut

The Zelda Topic

And if you wanted to try the old games you could, look into buying legend of zelda clollectors edition. I forget how much it is but you would have 2 ocarinas of time.

EDIT:I wrote a big guide, for ocarina of time once.. Its on my old computer... If you want it PM me. If you only want to see parts of it tell me 'cause it gives stuff away. And if you wanted to try the old games you could, look into buying legend of zelda clollectors edition. I forget how much it is but you would have 2 ocarinas of time. ( I dont want to to mnake to many shorts posts.)

Just call me a pro :aware:

~Sip

Edited by sipthis

I wrote a big guide, for ocarina of time once.. Its on my old computer... If you want it PM me. If you only want to see parts of it tell me 'cause it gives stuff away. Just call me a pro :aware:

~Sip

I'd love it :)

Anyone know what the new zelda game reggie says their teams are working on is?

Anyone know what the new zelda game reggie says their teams are working on is?

I heard something about majoras mask 2 but i dont think so. I'm looking forward to the new legend of zelda game :aware:

That picture is pr0.

sipthis is your so "pr0", try three-hearting Master Quest. :aware:

I will never be able to do that. I can't even 3 heart Shadow Link yet :)

I think it's called Zelda Wii.

probably not =/ might be called something more dramatic :aware:

also where do u go when your done with fire temple? im heading off to the water temple right now but have no clue what to do.

This is in Ocarina of time btw :)

Edited by Jeff the monsteh

probably not =/ might be called something more dramatic :aware:

also where do u go when your done with fire temple? im heading off to the water temple right now but have no clue what to do.

There is a full walkthrough for the game Here, but I don't use it. Some of it never works for me in the cheats, so I'm waiting on Sipthis to send me his guide.

That picture is pr0.

sipthis is your so "pr0", try three-hearting Master Quest. :)

Already done buddy. :aware:

How long'd it take you?

probably not =/ might be called something more dramatic :)

Lets see the water temple... It;s in the bottem of lake hilya. Oh yeah, now I remmeber! You need to get the iron boots, they are in the ice caves where you went into jabo (I dont remeber his name but he is teh big whale fish thing) belly. Its hsould be frozen over. You need to get the purple fire (ist purple or blue I really dont remember) and then unfreeze the king zora dude. He will give tyou the water tunic and you have to get to the end of the caves to meet shiek and get the iron boots. put them both on and go to lake hilya and go to teh bottem and hook shot the target blue gem thing opening teh door to teh water temple. Hope I helped :aware:

~Sipthis

probably not =/ might be called something more dramatic :)

Lets see the water temple... It;s in the bottem of lake hilya. Oh yeah, now I remmeber! You need to get the iron boots, they are in the ice caves where you went into jabo (I dont remeber his name but he is teh big whale fish thing) belly. Its hsould be frozen over. You need to get the purple fire (ist purple or blue I really dont remember) and then unfreeze the king zora dude. He will give tyou the water tunic and you have to get to the end of the caves to meet shiek and get the iron boots. put them both on and go to lake hilya and go to teh bottem and hook shot the target blue gem thing opening teh door to teh water temple. Hope I helped :)

~Sipthis

I hate that. You get all of those rubies in that dumb Ice Cavern, then you unfreeze the king. AFTER FINISHING WATER TEMPLE, GO TO KAKARIKO VILLAGE FOR SHADOW TEMPLE INFORMATION!

And now I have to wait another hour before going to my bud's house :aware:

That picture is pr0.

sipthis is your so "pr0", try three-hearting Master Quest. :)

Already done buddy. :aware:

How long'd it take you?

Umm, I really don't remember. About 24 hours including side quests.

Edited by sipthis

Epic fail. Doing such a hard game and task like that you're bound to remember how long it took you. :aware:

I could tell you how long it took me, but you'd probably say "Yeah it was about that." :)

Okay, I was going to go play the lefgend of zelda TP and.. The disk was destroyed. =/ So I was thinking about some things I didn't finish, and I got this: The underground cave thing is the desert colosses, where you have to fight all of the different kinds of enimies, or the game. I remeber that I got to lvl 40 and got fairies everywhere. I read somewhere that if you egt 50 you get great fairies everywhere and I don't knwo what great fairies do in TP. So if anyone cou8ld help that would be nice. :)

~Sip

PS i'm not on my laptop so I might make some typing mistakes.

Epic fail. Doing such a hard game and task like that you're bound to remember how long it took you. :aware:

I could tell you how long it took me, but you'd probably say "Yeah it was about that." :)

Well it has been a while. But thats what I remember when I did it. I might be able to do it better but I really don't know.

Try to beat my record, up a few posts. And if you got skills go to a gaming convention, you copuld make a team like me. :)

~Sip

Should I consider getting Majora's Mask? It seems like a great game, and I don't expect to get a GameCube until late this year, and I have this close gamer selling place ( Believe it's called the Yellow Gamer :aware:) that sells games just for Nintendo company systems. It seems just like OoT but a little better. Not sure. I need opinions :)

lol i found out where it was already :aware: thanks for the help guys i appreciated it, now i gotta beat it :) my friend also told me its the most annoying temple in the whole game is it true?

Here are my perspectives following the temples:

Forest Temple: Very easy indeed, although can be found to be very difficult if you get mad at things that take you too far from where you are.

Fire Temple: This temple is very difficult and very annoying fully, which can be very painful if you a very inpatient person, because the temple overrall time for rookies is a rough 3 hours (if no rookie, expert, possibly 1 hour, depending on concentration).

Water Temple: The most difficult and annoying temple. This temple does not want to be left alone doing without a friend or someone to help you out. What can also be nerve-joinking is taking on and off the iron boots repeatedly. You do this well over 50 times total.

Shadow Temple: The easiest and shortest temple. Distractions occur, as well as up and sideways going confusion of ladders, but if you are a time consuming person, you will get through this easily.

Spirit Temple: The final temple. A temple in which some parts are obtainable to do as a kid Link, and some adult Link.

That's a fully typed personal perspective of mine for the temples in OoT. The spirit temple would've been longer, but I haven't fully been able to comprehend how to fully get through it.

Forest Temple: Very easy indeed, although can be found to be very difficult if you get mad at things that take you too far from where you are.

Fire Temple: This temple is very difficult and very annoying fully, which can be very painful if you a very inpatient person, because the temple overrall time for rookies is a rough 3 hours (if no rookie, expert, possibly 1 hour, depending on concentration).

Water Temple: The most difficult and annoying temple. This temple does not want to be left alone doing without a friend or someone to help you out. What can also be nerve-joinking is taking on and off the iron boots repeatedly. You do this well over 50 times total.

Shadow Temple: The easiest and shortest temple. Distractions occur, as well as up and sideways going confusion of ladders, but if you are a time consuming person, you will get through this easily.

Spirit Temple: The final temple. A temple in which some parts are obtainable to do as a kid Link, and some adult Link.

That's a fully typed personal perspective of mine for the temples in OoT. The spirit temple would've been longer, but I haven't fully been able to comprehend how to fully get through it.

thanks for your perspectives, I'm gonna be swearing at my T.V a lot in the water temple then :aware:

thanks for your perspectives, I'm gonna be swearing at my T.V a lot in the water temple then :)

I don't do that, but I do get pissed off easily at the forest temple sometimes :aware: There's when I start using that type of language :)

I hated the water temple so much, it was so fustrating with all the water levels. I actually think that the forest temple was the easiest but didn't like all the puzzles. What about the temple bosses then, eh? :aware:

Edited by iMush

I hated the water temple so much, it was so fustrating with all the water levels. I actually think that the forest temple was the easiest but didn't like all the puzzles.

I should've agged that the Spirit Temple is the most funnest if you want a temple that doesn't make you cuss your mouth off :aware:

I hated the water temple so much, it was so fustrating with all the water levels. I actually think that the forest temple was the easiest but didn't like all the puzzles. What about the temple bosses then, eh? :)

Really, Forest temple got me mad at times =/? Well IMO i thought the fire temple was really easy, i passed it pretty fast and figured out a lot of the puzzles quickly. forest temple got me, didn't know i had to get a key in the very beggining :) so i had to run alll the way back and grab the key where the vines are and the wolfos are thbbbb :aware:

All in all i really dont swear at my TV that much i just get mad after a certain amount of tries then i start yelling at my tv then i start swearing then i go and punch the grass(seriously i do that, i know its wierd). I'll attempt the water temple when i feel ready.

Edited by Jeff the monsteh

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.