Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Magic of Woodcut

The Zelda Topic

Here are my perspectives following the temples:

Forest Temple: Very easy indeed, although can be found to be very difficult if you get mad at things that take you too far from where you are.

Fire Temple: This temple is very difficult and very annoying fully, which can be very painful if you a very inpatient person, because the temple overrall time for rookies is a rough 3 hours (if no rookie, expert, possibly 1 hour, depending on concentration).

Water Temple: The most difficult and annoying temple. This temple does not want to be left alone doing without a friend or someone to help you out. What can also be nerve-joinking is taking on and off the iron boots repeatedly. You do this well over 50 times total.

Shadow Temple: The easiest and shortest temple. Distractions occur, as well as up and sideways going confusion of ladders, but if you are a time consuming person, you will get through this easily.

Spirit Temple: The final temple. A temple in which some parts are obtainable to do as a kid Link, and some adult Link.

That's a fully typed personal perspective of mine for the temples in OoT. The spirit temple would've been longer, but I haven't fully been able to comprehend how to fully get through it.

I hated the water temple so much, it was so fustrating with all the water levels. I actually think that the forest temple was the easiest but didn't like all the puzzles. What about the temple bosses then, eh? :)

Really? i thought the fire temple was really easy, i passed it pretty fast and figured out a lot of the puzzles quickly. forest temple got me, didn't know i had to get a key in the very beggining :) so i had to run alll the way back and grab the key where the vines are and the wolfos are thbbbb :aware:

All in all i really dont swear at my TV that much i just get mad after a certain amount of tries then i start yelling at my tv then i start swearing then i go and punch the grass(seriously i do that, i know its wierd). I'll attempt the water temple when i feel ready.

I only get mad and that kind of stuff when I get really mad and the puzzles get me mad. Besides that, I don't want to turn my games into a gutter-mouthy situation.

Forest Temple: Very easy indeed, although can be found to be very difficult if you get mad at things that take you too far from where you are.

Fire Temple: This temple is very difficult and very annoying fully, which can be very painful if you a very inpatient person, because the temple overrall time for rookies is a rough 3 hours (if no rookie, expert, possibly 1 hour, depending on concentration).

Water Temple: The most difficult and annoying temple. This temple does not want to be left alone doing without a friend or someone to help you out. What can also be nerve-joinking is taking on and off the iron boots repeatedly. You do this well over 50 times total.

Shadow Temple: The easiest and shortest temple. Distractions occur, as well as up and sideways going confusion of ladders, but if you are a time consuming person, you will get through this easily.

Spirit Temple: The final temple. A temple in which some parts are obtainable to do as a kid Link, and some adult Link.

That's a fully typed personal perspective of mine for the temples in OoT. The spirit temple would've been longer, but I haven't fully been able to comprehend how to fully get through it.

I hated the water temple so much, it was so fustrating with all the water levels. I actually think that the forest temple was the easiest but didn't like all the puzzles.

I should've agged that the Spirit Temple is the most funnest if you want a temple that doesn't make you cuss your mouth off :aware:

Lo yea fair enough. The water temple boss was the easiest to kill, longshot- slash. :)

I hated the water temple so much, it was so fustrating with all the water levels. I actually think that the forest temple was the easiest but didn't like all the puzzles.

I should've agged that the Spirit Temple is the most funnest if you want a temple that doesn't make you cuss your mouth off :)

Lo yea fair enough. The water temple boss was the easiest to kill, longshot- slash. :)

Link makes some noises when he is hurt that makes me sad :) But yeah, it took me a while to figure out the boss :aware:

I should've agged that the Spirit Temple is the most funnest if you want a temple that doesn't make you cuss your mouth off :)

Link makes some noises when he is hurt that makes me sad :) But yeah, it took me a while to figure out the boss :aware:

If you thought that boss took you a while. Wait till you play Majora's Mask and thats when it really gets tough.

Edited by iMush

I'm gonna head over to the game place today and see if I can get a good deal on it. It wasn't hard, it was just confusing to me on how to get the darn-it-all nerve thing out. I didn't have my hookshot out, and it took me 2 spirits through my first try, then one for my last try. I didn't realise i was that bad :aware:

Haha that song is very interesting!

I love the Legend of Zelda, I have been playing since I got my hands on the Link to the Past cartridge for the Super Nintendo. I have yet to play Twilight Princess though, I prefer the old games very much though.

I love the Legend of Zelda, I have been playing since I got my hands on the Link to the Past cartridge for the Super Nintendo. I have yet to play Twilight Princess though, I prefer the old games very much though.

legend of zelda: link to the past is my second favorite legend of zelda game :aware:

I thought twilight princess was quiet easy and short =/ the puzzles aren't as difficult as past games.

btw heres a song, just wanted u guys to listen to it :)

song

Saw that. Good stuff :)

Dee J, I'm closed to being done, I have 2 new signatures and different renders for Zelda if you want them. I'm close to being done :aware:

legend of zelda: link to the past is my second favorite legend of zelda game :aware:

I thought twilight princess was quiet easy and short =/ the puzzles aren't as difficult as past games.

Yeah Link to the Past was amazing! :]!

I have to pick up Twilight Princess for my Wii eventually, I like most of the Zelda games though such as the first Legend of Zelda, Zelda 2, Link to the Past( also the 4 swords expansion for the GBA) Ocarina of Time, and the Oracle games. Those are the games I have played.

It's really hard to choose a favorite, but when I play Zelda games I must have EVERYTHING, so I go out of my way to get all of the hearts and add-ons.

legend of zelda: link to the past is my second favorite legend of zelda game :)

Yeah Link to the Past was amazing! :]!

I have to pick up Twilight Princess for my Wii eventually, I like most of the Zelda games though such as the first Legend of Zelda, Zelda 2, Link to the Past( also the 4 swords expansion for the GBA) Ocarina of Time, and the Oracle games. Those are the games I have played.

It's really hard to choose a favorite, but when I play Zelda games I must have EVERYTHING, so I go out of my way to get all of the hearts and add-ons.

They make Zelda games a bit personal, but that's what makes me love them :aware:

Should I consider getting Majora's Mask? It seems like a great game, and I don't expect to get a GameCube until late this year, and I have this close gamer selling place ( Believe it's called the Yellow Gamer :)) that sells games just for Nintendo company systems. It seems just like OoT but a little better. Not sure. I need opinions :)

Majora's Mask looks scary.

Zora.JPG

:aware:

Reported Luckyx for stealing Wikipedia's content So I guess I can go to the Yellow Gamer's house today and get it. He sells almost every 64 game. It's a great shop. and great prices.

Edit: Dee J, since you're active, Click Here. There be some signatures I made if you want to take a look :aware:

Edited by Magic Of Woodcut

guys i beat the water temple :) I didn't get frustrated though which is quiet odd :)

-------

Yeah i loved most of the Legend of zelda games i played :) they were all so good i still yet have to play Majoras mask. Too bad they didn't put it on the wii shop :aware:

Heh, good thing my mom is taking me to get it today seeing that it's that good. And congratulations on beating the Water Temple. My friend and I are going for a record on Forest Temple, Fire, and Water Temple in less than 2 hours. It might be hard, but hey, both of us are great at the game :)

Also, look at this signature I made from Link. Text is in progress :aware:

2hf2k2e.png

Heh, good thing my mom is taking me to get it today seeing that it's that good. And congratulations on beating the Water Temple. My friend and I are going for a record on Forest Temple, Fire, and Water Temple in less than 2 hours. It might be hard, but hey, both of us are great at the game :)

Also, look at this signature I made from Link. Text is in progress :)

2hf2k2e.png

It's going to be extremely hard, especially the water temple that drive me crazy everytime i pass it :aware:

Nintendo has something with waterbased temples, that they are always the MOST annoying

Also, look at this signature I made from Link. Text is in progress :)

2hf2k2e.png

It's going to be extremely hard, especially the water temple that drive me crazy everytime i pass it :aware:

Nintendo has something with waterbased temples, that they are always the MOST annoying

+100000000

i counted how many times i had to look on the internet on the water temple(btw thats why i didn't get frustrated as much) and it was around 60ish :)

the water temple are annoying, but hey its water lol can't expect to waltz in there and say "hey boss im gonna find you and kill you" like normal, you has to use iron boots A LOT and trust me it gets annoying.

It's not too annoying, but very annoying. It's fun some times, and other times I want to bang my head on the wall because of failure. And a quick tip: there are two fairies at the boss door before you go up to the boss, so get those if you have a bottle, or low hp and have it heal you :aware:

It's not too annoying, but very annoying. It's fun some times, and other times I want to bang my head on the wall because of failure. And a quick tip: there are two fairies at the boss door before you go up to the boss, so get those if you have a bottle, or low hp and have it heal you :aware:

lol yeah

yesterday when i was fighting dark link, god he's annoying, i found out that dins fire works very good (make sure you bring a green or blue potion), using it about max amount of times will hurt him drastically, then you just use megaton hammer 2-3 times and voila u wins! I was mad to figure how easy it was done, died about 6 times there =/

Has anyone beaten Wind Waker?

I gave up when they said I had get the pieces of the triforce. It just takes too long to sail... its sooo borring.

Is it just me or does Link look kinda like Ash from comics. Found it Here. Watch 0:52 and compare Ash with Link. They just look very similar there.

Edited by Magic Of Woodcut

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.