Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Magic of Woodcut

The Zelda Topic

I beat Wind Waker a few years back, and did it again on the same file a month ago. Getting the pieces of the Triforce was annoying like hell, finding them wasnt the hard part, it was that you needed to find maps, and get them decoded, which costed perhaps 700 Rupee's per map if im not mistaken.

What I liked about WW was taken photo's and getting the guy to make them into statues.. I spent alot of time getting them all.

Edited by -Dark-

eh...i dont seem interested in WW =/ might give it a shot you know.

how much is the game?

Should I consider getting Majora's Mask? It seems like a great game, and I don't expect to get a GameCube until late this year, and I have this close gamer selling place ( Believe it's called the Yellow Gamer :)) that sells games just for Nintendo company systems. It seems just like OoT but a little better. Not sure. I need opinions :)

Majora's mask in very long and "odd" game. To me that makes it fun. You spend 3 times more on side quests then the actual game. I loved it. But thats just me. :)

~Sip :aware:

eh...i dont seem interested in WW =/ might give it a shot you know.

how much is the game?

Cheap... Like, 10-15$. Its old by now so it shouldnt cost much.

Should I consider getting Majora's Mask? It seems like a great game, and I don't expect to get a GameCube until late this year, and I have this close gamer selling place ( Believe it's called the Yellow Gamer :)) that sells games just for Nintendo company systems. It seems just like OoT but a little better. Not sure. I need opinions :)

Majora's mask in very long and "odd" game. To me that makes it fun. You spend 3 times more on side quests then the actual game. I loved it. But thats just me. :)

~Sip :aware:

Quadruple posts? I think that shouldn't be here.

Has anyone beaten Wind Waker?

Yeah I beat it a few years ago.

I beat it normally the first time and the second time I three-hearted it with the new costume. :aware:

Has anyone beaten Wind Waker?

Yeah I beat it a few years ago.

I beat it normally the first time and the second time I three-hearted it with the new costume. :aware:

Nice job.

Heres a piece of trivia that I recamend doing some research with before answering. Which five zelda games have multiplayer? First one to answer correctly will get Jump4816's Seal of awesomeness. First one to tell what you do to use the multiplayer features for each game will also win a seal.

Edited by Jump

1. Four swords

2. legend of zelda phantom hour glass

3. minish cap

4. links crossbow training

5. four swords adventures

Edited by Jeff the monsteh

1. Four swords

2. legend of zelda phantom hour glass

3. minish cap

4. links crossbow training

crossbow training really isnt a zelda game. If minish cap has multiplayer its still not the one i was thinking of.

I had to call my bud who has played all the games. I didn't get em :aware: Sorry if you thought I actually knew em, but I did know that A Link To The Past was multiplayer. Pretty much it.

Ok well if someone finds out how you played link to the past hidden multiplayer game they'll also get a seal of awesomeness. Theres no need to post the others since everyone pretty much knows how multiplayer worked with those.

Edited by Jump

That sig looks awesome.

Didn't A Link to the Past for GBA come bundled with Four Swords built into it? :aware:

OMG IDEA.

FOUR SWORDS FOR WII VC BUT WITH ONLINE MULTIPLAYER. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG THAT WOULD BE AWESOME.

I'm gonna post this guide here because I'm cleaning out my Inbox. It's full :aware:

Sipthis wrote that :)

Edited by Magic Of Woodcut

That sig looks awesome.

Didn't A Link to the Past for GBA come bundled with Four Swords built into it? :aware:

OMG IDEA.

FOUR SWORDS FOR WII VC BUT WITH ONLINE MULTIPLAYER. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG THAT WOULD BE AWESOME.

Yea it did but the multiplayer was only on the snes version and was hidden.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.