Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Magic of Woodcut

The Zelda Topic

I hope Zelda Wii will continue the Hero of Time saga. Majora's Mask will always be my favorite Zelda -.-

MM is my favorite too :)

One thing I liked about spirit tracks is that it's fairly long and that it's difficult sometimes, thank good it's not some casual gamer crap :)

Hard? The hardest part for me was the stupid pan flute song to get in the last temple. Other then that the game is way to easy. But that might be cause I've pretty much played all the other zelda games and sorta know the puzzle schemes and stuff. :P

I wouldn't say it's way to easy... If you didn't use a guide and haven't played a zelda game in a while...

I actually didn't use any guides. :P

Majoras Mask?

I didnt feel it as originial as OoT was, it wasnt... the same. (Maybe i have watched too many walkthroughs online.. -.- )

But Twilight Princess seems great, the fact that whatever you see, you can get to is a great thing.

In Majoras Mask you could see places in the distance, but you couldnt figure out where it was. (Like the pink mountain..)

And the size-aspects? Clock town seemed tiny from Termina Field.

Navi? Alive? Too weird.

I doubt that they can make a sequel to Majoras Mask, its 10 years ago, wouldnt that be strange?

And Navi was a big enough pain, Midna was better though, she was atleast a useful part of the gameplay. (Not an annoying "Listen!", "Watch out!" thing.)

Nintendo are good to cook up some great storylines, you never know what will be in the game.

But according to that picture, not a MS there....

Edited by King Aragorn

A Majoras Mask sequel would be awesome. -.-

Perhaps the lack of Master Sword can be explained by an event in the opening sequence, where it is broken (or something) and a spirit is released.

Just beat Wind Waker; the puppet is extremely annoying.

Perhaps the lack of Master Sword can be explained by an event in the opening sequence, where it is broken (or something) and a spirit is released.

Or maybe Link and his descendants got too tired of pulling it out of the Pedestal. -.-

Just beat Wind Waker; the puppet is extremely annoying.

Or maybe Link and his descendants got too tired of pulling it out of the Pedestal. -.-

You JUST finished Wind Waker?

My theory is that the American government used their nukes on the Temple of Time, so the Master Sword explodes into a million pieces. Link must find one shard of the Master Sword per temple, so there are an unprecidented million dungeons in the game. Then, Link has to buy glue for 1001 rupees (using the Wallet system from TP) and glue each piece back together one-by-one. That also explains why the Temple of Time in TP in all ruined and stuff. :)

Majoras Mask?

I didnt feel it as originial as OoT was, it wasnt... the same. (Maybe i have watched too many walkthroughs online.. -.- )

But Twilight Princess seems great, the fact that whatever you see, you can get to is a great thing.

In Majoras Mask you could see places in the distance, but you couldnt figure out where it was. (Like the pink mountain..)

And the size-aspects? Clock town seemed tiny from Termina Field.

Navi? Alive? Too weird.

I doubt that they can make a sequel to Majoras Mask, its 10 years ago, wouldnt that be strange?

And Navi was a big enough pain, Midna was better though, she was atleast a useful part of the gameplay. (Not an annoying "Listen!", "Watch out!" thing.)

Nintendo are good to cook up some great storylines, you never know what will be in the game.

Navi? there is no Navi in Majora's Mask, are you sure you've played it? :)

You JUST finished Wind Waker?

Yeah, I took a pretty big hiatus from Zelda last month to play Madden. -.-

My theory is that the American government used their nukes on the Temple of Time, so the Master Sword explodes into a million pieces. Link must find one shard of the Master Sword per temple, so there are an unprecidented million dungeons in the game. Then, Link has to buy glue for 1001 rupees (using the Wallet system from TP) and glue each piece back together one-by-one. That also explains why the Temple of Time in TP in all ruined and stuff. :)

....Finally. Somebody else who agrees the CIA is behind this.

*high fives*

Navi? Alive? Too weird.

Navi? there is no Navi in Majora's Mask, are you sure you've played it? -.-

Majora's Mask has Tatl.

Or was it Tael? I think it was Tatl.

Navi's 'Hey! Listen!' was cute. Midna's laugh gives me the chills. :)

I found ST quite hard. The most recent boss I killed on that was the squiddy thing at the end of the water temple, and that took me a few tries. The most annoying thing in ST are the bomb trains. I hate having to go around them and my journey takes five minutes longer than it should. Also having to slam the brakes into reverse if they make an erratic movement.

I never really got that far into MM. I never found enough time in the day to get to the first point where you can save. I'll have to try again over the weekend.

You know what song is the most suiting when playing Majoras Mask? Jay Sean - Down! :)

Tatl wasnt as annoying, but i do hope they wont pick up Navi again... (There is a navigation-pad for phones called Navi, and its on my phone... im cursed like the guys cursed by the spiders!)

Midna had a more real touch, she could be creepy and a little.. kind? (She had a personality of her own, thats easy to see... -.- )

Edited by King Aragorn

Midna had a more real touch, she could be creepy and a little.. kind? (She had a personality of her own, thats easy to see... rolleyes.gif )

Meh, at the beginning she was kind of a muppet, but after Zelda did that weird pass on power thing, she became more nice and generous. I guess that's what happens when people make sacrifices for you.

Midna had a more real touch, she could be creepy and a little.. kind? (She had a personality of her own, thats easy to see... rolleyes.gif )

Meh, at the beginning she was kind of a muppet, but after Zelda did that weird pass on power thing, she became more nice and generous. I guess that's what happens when people make sacrifices for you.

She had seem the light! -.-

Almost every song in Twilight Princess includes Zelda's Lullaby, anyone noticed that?

They have a touch of Zelda in many games, and cameos.

But still it doesnt make a Zelda-freak like me want to play it.

I just hope they will release an even better Zelda this year, with an even more touching storyline then before.

but who will be the next bad-guy when Ganondorf is dead?

Edited by King Aragorn

Almost every song in Twilight Princess includes Zelda's Lullaby, anyone noticed that?

I just hope they will release an even better Zelda this year, with an even more touching storyline then before.

Ganondorf has been killed a thousand times over. :)

It'll probably be him again.

But this time he lost the Triforce of Power, and died with the MS in his stomach, isnt that enough to get killed?

They cant keep reusing him... :)

But this time he lost the Triforce of Power, and died with the MS in his stomach, isnt that enough to get killed?

They cant keep reusing him... :)

He's going to come back, I just know it. :P

In the OoT timeline, Gannondorf was only imprisoned. -.-

In Twilight Princess he was stabbed right down into his stomach, probably through him too.

Maybe there will be a new evil Gerudo?

Or a spirit?

In the OoT timeline, Gannondorf was only imprisoned. :)

In Twilight Princess he was stabbed right down into his stomach, probably through him too.

Or a spirit?

If we have to fight Ghost Ganon I'll come after you -.- Why did you jinks it!!! My hopes is that the game will be in the Twilight Princess Timeline as it is seriously lacking.

Or a spirit?

If we have to fight Ghost Ganon I'll come after you -.- Why did you jinks it!!! My hopes is that the game will be in the Twilight Princess Timeline as it is seriously lacking.

From the concept art it is, and I think there was an interview where it was said that Zelda Wii was set 2 years after TP.

Or a spirit?

Twilight Princess is either several hundred years in the future OR an alternate dimension. :)

Also, I don't care about your TP timeline. >-.-

2 years later?

Where did Link go, anyway?

Did he just go back to Ordon and continue his life there?

And that spirit, may it be something to be with Midna?

The last thing she said to Link was "See you later...".

Havent Nintendo given a little hint there?

2 years later?

Where did Link go, anyway?

Did he just go back to Ordon and continue his life there?

And that spirit, may it be something to be with Midna?

The last thing she said to Link was "See you later...".

Havent Nintendo given a little hint there?

Twilight Mirror is destroyed though. Maybe it'll be similar to Majora's Mask where Link has spent the last few years looking for a way into the Twilight Realm. Would be an epic opening if we start off seeing the mirror fixed and held together by duct tape. Then it activates and link goes in. OMG... make it happen nintendo! Oh, and maybe the master sword can't exist in the twilight realm as a sword so it is forced into spirit form? Speculation of course, but I think it's plausible.

Oh, and maybe the master sword can't exist in the twilight realm as a sword so it is forced into spirit form? Speculation of course, but I think it's plausible.

Um..... -.-

Light_Sword.png

I still think it's Navi, searching for her friend's great-great grandson or what not. :)

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.