Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Halo1540

The Worst Tv Show, You Have Ever Seen?

Johnny Test.

All other bad shows pale in comparison to the badness of this show. The fact that any of you have never heard of it/seen it is proof of God's existence.

Wrong. George of the jungle. Urrgh. Saw it in Canada, and Dominican Republic, then it started plagueing US advertisements. Stupidest show ever, 'specially in FOREIGN LANGUAGES!

I like the one where the veggie master commands the mushroom and saves the pandas, especially because mushrooms aren't vegetables and pandas don't live in the jungle.

The main reason I don't like Johnny Test is because of the dog. He's proof that Satan exists and is working very, very hard to cause the downfall of all that is good.

Law and Order is the worst no questions asked.

Big Brother? I'll think of more in time.

Big Brother is good, in its own stupid way.

The American version only makes Disney make more and more bad stuff.

Hollyoaks and similar programmes.

Jeremy Kyle (unless watching it for comedy value) and similar programmes.

Hollyoaks isn't that bad! but isn't great either :aware: , but the last time I watched was 4/5ish years ago.

I actually don't watch much TV but some programs like "100 Greatest Movies" are pretty bad.

Hollyoaks=good.

Anything from Disney, especially Hannah Montana.

Agreed. Anything from them that's not older then 4 years causes sad face diseases.

Saved by the bell is the WORST WORST tv show i've ever seen. I rather bash my head with the remote than watch it.

Good show, u pahil.

You have no taste.

Amnesia. It's a game show where they ask the contestant questions that only he can possibly know, so the people at home can't play along! How fun!

Aww, that guy is so lovable though! I've always been a bit interested in art too, so it's kind of fun to relax and watch for a few minutes. :aware:

You have no taste.

I have to side with you on this one. I love Law and Order.

Amnesia. It's a game show where they ask the contestant questions that only he can possibly know, so the people at home can't play along! How fun!

Really? I never actually saw the show, but when it was advertised I thought it was something I'd actually want to see.

I can't name a single worst TV show I've ever seen. I despise reality TV though, so most of those shows are complete trash. The only one I like (and I like it a lot) is The Mole. It's such a great show.

And for the heck of it, I'll toss in Will and Grace and Sex and the City. Yuck.

Really? I never actually saw the show, but when it was advertised I thought it was something I'd actually want to see.

Me too. It sounded really cool. The show was just really boring though. Some of the fun of a game show is acctually playing along to see if your smarter than the contestants.

Hmm i'm gonna enjoy this one.

Naruto

Hinata

Bleach

All ANIMES!!!!! (I just like it for signatures and and avatars. Also the game Kingdom Hearts rocks!)

:aware:I've seen "Matlock" with Andy Griffins and there is NO BLOOD what so ever!! I mean like when i'm bored but it is not exiciting!! Edited by Wii Hog

I saw a documentary of the creation of the non-drip tea pot.
i freakin hate that

kinda think of it, some shows may seem stupid at first, but when you review it, it ain't that bad

i just watched skunk fu with my little brother and I'm impressed, good animation for Spain

worst show ever is definatly Cheaters

Are you kidding me??

Any show that teaches me how to paint shrubbery with my forehead is amazing!!

Uhh...worst shows? The new Law and Order is stupid.

At least the old ones had the guy with the pimped out eyebrows. :aware:

Saved by the bell is the WORST WORST tv show i've ever seen. I rather bash my head with the remote than watch it.

Haha, here is where I awkwardly agree with you to everyone else will think I am cool :aware:

To be honest, I loved that show as a kid. :)

That show like The Bachelor except the guy's a farmer and for some reason that's the whole point of the show.

'Farmer wants a wife' I think you are talking about, it is a terrible show, didn't even need to watch to know its a bunch of tramps that cant get a half drunk guy to go out with them so they need to go to a random farm in the midwest or whatever to a guy that probably hasn't seen a girl other then his mom for years, and still finds those women to be repulseive.

Enough about that trash, My all time hated show is Gossip Girl, another trashy show coughed up by the CW network about some spoiled girls in new york, I saw a commercial and they had quotes from newspapers saying how bad (in the naughty sences i suppose) it is and take it as a compliment, This is the kind of dribble that is really screwing up entertainment.

Edited by JaCo990

The american version of the office was terrible compared to the original but the worst program i have ever seen was the secret life of a washing machine.

The american version of the office was terrible compared to the original but the worst program i have ever seen was the secret life of a washing machine.

i agree - it wasn't as good as the original

anyway - hannah montana sucks - as do most disney shows

big brother

joy of painting

ANY reality show (except dragons den if thats a reality show)

The majority of things that are coming out nowadays.

i love that show give you a break from csi because u actually see the court case and they dn't always get the bad guy worst show ever

big brother

anything that disney takes 2 far-high school musical first was good but its been taken 2 far