Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Berserk Warrior

Barrows Armour

Don't put in market prices because they change a lot. I'm not sure if you can but maybe you can put a text link that goes to the item on the Grand Exchange Database. You'll have to check if that is allowed first.

Very nice guide indeed. I only found one spelling error;

Repairing

When using barrows armour let it be said now that there is an extra cost. That cost is repairing. Bob in Lumbridge will repair the armour at a price. If the armour is 100 he will repair it for 11k or less. When at 75 it will cost 30k or less depending on armour peice. When at 50, 60k or less. When at 25, 100k or less. Lastly, when at 0 he will repair each peice for over 100k. Each peice will come at a different cost.

The correct spelling is "piece".

Errors =]

(It takes 15 hours of non-stop fighting for the armour and weapon to degrade to 0 from 100)

This should be the other way around.

Updates

>You can also repair the armour and weapons by using the following people instead of just Bob or in your POH :

> Tindel - the Tindel merchant at Port Khazard.

> Dunstan - the Smithy in Burthorpe.

> Squire - in the workshop area of the Void Knight's Outpost.

The prices are:

> Helmets - 60,000gp

> Legs - 80,000gp

>Body Armor - 90,000gp

> All Weapons - 100,000gp

Full set = 330,000 gp.

Edited by gamemeister5

Nice guide, Berserk Warrior! It looks like it contains just about everything one would need to know about the different sets/pieces of barrows armor, and this will definitely be another excellent addition to our guides! :huh:

-Accepted- :huh:

Nice guide, Berserk Warrior! It looks like it contains just about everything one would need to know about the different sets/pieces of barrows armor, and this will definitely be another excellent addition to our guides! :huh:

-Accepted- :huh:

im so happy, first guide i got accepted, when i pmed you to look at it i didnt think you would accept it, i got to be more confindent, thank you for showing me the light salmoneus. :xd:

~Beserk Warrior

I agree. This is a very well written guide. I know you spent alot of time on this. *Checks if my name is meantioned for the transparent barrows guys*

Idk if you did or not but :huh:

I agree. This is a very well written guide. I know you spent alot of time on this. *Checks if my name is meantioned for the transparent barrows guys*

Idk if you did or not but :xd:

there's still some updates i didn't forget you :huh:

edit: added code to the guide for sal's life to be easier :huh:

Edited by Beserk Warrior

Here is something you could add, if you want.

For Dharok's, add Berserker Ring, and all his armor, Fire Cape, Dragon Boots, The best gloves you can wear, and note that with this you can hit up to a max of 111 with Max Strength and such.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.