What Skillcape Should I Get  

38 members have voted

1. 1. as Before1

• Fishing
    • WoodCutting
    • Hunter

Question

19 answers to this question

Hunter would make you the most money, and fishing would probably take longest.

hunter! not many people o it to start it could b challenging but its worth it in the longrun cause as said it makes prob the most muney and most f2p skillers get fishing or w/c cause its all they can do

hope i helped, sssmith2007

I voted for fishing, because most of the people get 99 hunter and woodcutting instead of fishing, because it takes longer and more boring. It's not worth it to wear hunter and wcing skill capes, cause they're so easy to get and fishing... You wear it with a pride... :aware: Anyway, get 99 what you want and good luck on that then!

Fishing - Lots of profit if you fish monkfish (they require some quests to get to them but it's well worth it)

Fishing or runecrafting, both very rewarding skils.

Hunter cause its the rarest out of the capes :aware:.

Hunter - 4,403 have 99

Fishing - 8,147 have 99

Woodcutting - 17,608 have 99

Also hunter is probably the most profitable out of the 3 unless you woodcut mages like a crazy mod >=S.

I'd say Woodcutting. You can make millions off of it, possibly more than Hunter if you take the time to cut all yews and Magics.

And Do my Poll sounds weird...

The hunter cape looks the best, will get you the most money, and won't take any longer than Fishing or Woodcutting.

The reason Hunter will make you the most money is because the best way to get 99 Woodcutting is to cut willows or powercut teaks. If you cut yews or mages you would make more money, but it would take an incredibly long time.

Edited by heb0

Hunter would be the easiest to do lots of money and its easy to level so choose hunter :aware:

The hunter cape looks the best, will get you the most money, and won't take any longer than Fishing or Woodcutting.

The reason Hunter will make you the most money is because the best way to get 99 Woodcutting is to cut willows or powercut teaks. If you cut yews or mages you would make more money, but it would take an incredibly long time.

But still you can make millions off of the Yew trees from 60-75, and with the mage logs from 75-99 would make you unbelievable rich, if you're willing to sacrifice the time, but yes I guess it'd take longer than Hunter...

Ight it kinda depends if you wanna have fun or you wanna do it for a challenge. I choose WCing because youll be a rich guy when you finish. Plus you get lots of random events when wcing. Fishing-Its boring. Youll get rich but its boring. Hunting-Its challenging and takes more action. Itll be fun but hard. I would reccomend Wcing or Hunter but Wcing the most.

Do My Poll

That sentence could be taken the wrooooooooooong way so easily

Hunter ftw, big monehs