Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Noraowolf

Fastest Skill To 99 In F2p

Question

Well the title says it all, but what is the the fastest skill to lvl to 99 in F2P? Please include time, and money needed from level 60 - 99.

Edited by Noraowolf

17 answers to this question

Well, do what I'm gonna do, max out firemaking and cooking! from 60 it takes about a month to get 99, if you go on 8 hours non stop powercooking it'll be in 20 days.

Fishing, Cooking & Firemaking are the 3 fastest F2P 99's. :)

Fishing cost nothing ( except feathers ) and is slower to level than Cooking & Fm but, it's still fast with fly fishing. :aware:

Do FM, It's a cheap, nasty skill. :)

~Chaos .. :)

Fishing cost nothing ( except feathers ) and is slower to level than Cooking & Fm but, it's still fast with fly fishing. :aware:

cooking is WAY faster though, you can click cook X and you will only need one click for one inventory, whereas fm you click and click...

fishing i think should cost more than fm but it quite fast if u drop the fish.

Cooking is by far the fastest and easiest as it does not require constant clicking and is repetitive, meaning you don't really have to think an awful lot to level quickly. The other two quick-ish options, as mentioned above, are fishing and firemaking. Good luck with your 99. :aware:

Not if you fish sharks...

Fletching is the fastest. I got 19 fletching to 49 in a few days.

Firemaking works, but it can be seriously expensive. It's only good if you really must have that maxed out skill...

I don't think mining takes too long either, but you need to find a really good Powermining area (I think trey_strukel knows one), but I bet Firemaking is the fastest.

...mm thats depende in how many cash u want to spend...

1. Cooking----->the cheapest way is spending 5M in trout

2. Firemaking-->wasting 1.8M on willows

Or

1.Cooking--->wasting 20M on lobster :aware:

2.Firemaking->wasting 26.5M on yews :)

IM sure that u will prefer the cheapest way so it will take like 45min-1hour(even less sometimes im looking sals and forgot the RS) cook 1000 trouts and every trout cost like 30-35gp, and with the FM all depends on ur hand specially ur finger places like FoG or the GE or outside the east bank of varrock are nices places to Powertrain FM

It will be hard im sure, and here u have another one in the way of 99's F2P :) :)

Fishing would be quick if you were to fly fish then around 70ish change to lobster

You could even cook the food to get cooking close to 99

Edited by Limpbizkit

Fishing cost nothing ( except feathers ) and is slower to level than Cooking & Fm but, it's still fast with fly fishing. :)

Er... no Members-Only suggestions, please? The title of this topic says it all :aware:

As for everyone else's answers, thanks. I might try cooking, I just need to make 3 more mil :) lol

I would say cooking/firemaking Those two go pretty fast :aware:

Edited by Alexger

Firemaking's probably going to be your fastest 99 skill. It's either that or Cooking.

id say fletching and cooking are the main skills to focus on, they are the fastest to lv and with cooking you can lv for free by lving fishing as well so you got two skill capes

The title clearly says "In F2p" Please read before posting in the future.

Personally, I think Cooking is the easiest and Firemaking the fastest. I couldn't stand around all day burning logs, I'd go crazy.

~Tis Helk

cooking salmon!!

u will lose so LITTLE cash. they sell raw around 70 and cooked for around 50. So u can buy plenty of them at a time.

This topic has been closed by a staff member.

Reason: Do not bump old topics

If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,

Sal's RuneScape Forum Staff