Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

Spirit Of Summer Quest Guide

FYI - drops from the Ghostly Warriors (lvl 42) in the Axe Hut in the Spirit World:

GP - 10 - 70, steel platelegs, steel platebody, mind runes, cosmic runes, chaos runes, uncut emerald, nothing.

Edited the guide with everyones corrections and clarifications. I'll completly go over the guide in a bit.

Make sure you are wearing your Amulet of Ghostspeak. Then, walk right through the spirit girl, and you have the choice to enter the spirit realm. Choose yes, and enter the cutscene.

[insert Picture]

As soon as you enter the Spirit Realm, a cutscene will appear. It appears that the ghost man and the ghost girl are arguing, until he puts a ward around her. It also appears that a ghost boy and a ghost guard are arguing.

You repeated yourself.

It should be

Make sure you are wearing your Amulet of Ghostspeak. Then, walk right through the spirit girl, and you have the choice to enter the spirit realm. Choose yes.

[insert Picture]

As soon as you enter the Spirit Realm, a cutscene will appear. It appears that the ghost man and the ghost girl are arguing, until he puts a ward around her. It also appears that a ghost boy and a ghost guard are arguing.

Heres your spellcheck

----

[

Make sure you are wearing your Amulet of Ghostspeak. Then, walk right through the spirit girl, and you have the choice to enter the spirit realm. Choose yes, and enter the cut-scene.

[

As soon as you enter the Spirit Realm, a cut-scene will appear. It appears that the ghost man and the ghost girl are arguing, until he puts a ward around her. It also appears that a ghost boy and a ghost guard are arguing.

This is the tricky part. You will need one pouch for a Spirit Wolf, Desert Wyrm and a Spirit Scorpion, although its good to have extras. When you are near the circle, summon the Spirit Wolf, then quickly stand on the stone. Wait for the beast to appear, and when it is on the circle with the familiar, dismiss the Spirit Wolf. Spiritual lightning should shock the beast, and another disc will appear.

There you go. all spellchecked out.

*edit*

and btw, you didnt credit me for the items needed and quest obtained items

Edited by Kimm-eh

im on my wii so i cant quote it but the part where it tells you to use the pouches, spiritual lightning is the correct spelling.

EDIT: Kim beat me :aware:

Edited by Guest_Hamtaro_

Since you listed all the portals after the quest there is 1 more that you can't use... It's in the Dark Warriors' Fortress, in the very center. You can't see it, but when you activate the ring it displays the message saying the ring detects a portal, but is too weak to take you though etc,etc,etc....

My edit of the fast quest Walktrough: Made it shorter and fixed some spelling/grammar errors.

Fast Quest Walkthrough

• 1. Head to the Ruins northeast of Bounty Hunter.
  • 2. Walk through the Spirit Girl and enter the portal just north of Quest start point.
  • 3. Converse with the old man, and after the talking finishes repeat the exact emotes he used during the cutscene.
  • 4. After all the rings disappear from the girl, wearing your ghostspeak amulet talk to her.
  • 5. Exit the Parallel world through the way you came in and travel west until you reach another ruined village.
  • 6. In the North Eastern most building take a rake, a dibber and search the crates for a limpwurt seed.
  • 7. De-weed the patch and plant the limpwurt seed.
  • 8. In the building just west of the patch, take the bucket and empty the barrel full of water.
  • 9. In the building south of your patch, take the available hammer.
  • 10. Go to the building west of your patch and take 4 steel nails.
  • 11. North of your patch, take 2 planks from the building.
  • 12. In the building west of your patch, use the nails and planks on the broken wardrobe.
  • 13. To the north west of the village by a statue, pick the log clean of mushrooms.
  • 14. Walk into the ghostly portal and watch her pick up her doll, eat, drink and search the wardrobe.
  • 15. Let her take her you back to the previous farm.
  • 16. Come back to the real world and pick up 5 bones and a skull
  • 17. Head back to the spirit world and enter the basementof the building to the East.
  • 18. Place all the bones and skull on the altar.
  • 19. Find the disks and summon the coresponding familiar.
  • 20. Dismiss your familiar once the Dark beast walks onto the disk.
  • 21. Repeat for all 3 disks.
  • 22. Quest complete!

Edited by finisterra15

Could i have my name changed to Fabis, please? :aware:

Completly and fully updated. It is ready for aproval.

Also, to everyone who is planning on doing a quest guide, the Fast Quest Walkthroughs are big pains. >_<

Excellent guide Jeremy, this looks great! It seems very detailed and well-written, and I think this should definitely be a big help to everyone working on the new quest. Nice work! :)

-Accepted- :aware:

Note to Sal: Think you could make the map so it appears as a pop up? Thanks in advance!

Sure. :)

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.