Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
littlejr5

Do You Keep Or Sell?

Hi! I was wondering the majority of sals if they kept their treasure trails/barrows items or sold them. Thanks for posting! I would have to say I keep them.

~iSkill :aware:

I usually sell everything I get from drops, treasure trails. Haven't tried Barrows yet. But recently I have just been banking my drops so when I need something I can sell what I don't use for what I want. Currently I am saving what I have for when I get 70 attack so I can get a whip.

I have to say selling them is a good idea for me, I've made a good 3 million in drops and tt's in the last week alone.

Treasure Trails and Barrows primarily "look cool", so certain items I would keep whereas items with a plain trim (etc.) I would have to sell because they do not ultimately "look cool." Although I do have to agree, Barrows and TT is good money for the average RuneScaper.

Treasure trailsI usually keep, I gota black cavaleir not to long ago, it is now my favorite itemof clothing =-). But barrows I usually sell as it is not very practical as the only combat I do is most often pest control.

Sell. But if I ever decide to go to metal dragons and get a pair of D Legs, I'll definitely keep them, seeing as it's only like 100k spent on it. :aware:

I have been keeping all of my Rune armor and weapons from Treasure Trails and Drops recently. But if it's something like Barrows or Trimmed armor I immediately sell it unless I know I absolutely need it.

I keep'em. I haven't done a treasure trail in a lonnnnnnngggg time but if I do one, and when I did, I keep'em :aware:

depends if i need it i keep it i not i sell it

right now i only keep bones and runes otherwise i alch or sell

rune collection FTW?

If its barrows I sell it 'cause once you have full Dharoks why get anything else?

I've only done TT a couple of times, and I've sold both times.

~iE

I sell, generally.

Treasure Trails and Barrows primarily "look cool", so certain items I would keep whereas items with a plain trim (etc.) I would have to sell because they do not ultimately "look cool." Although I do have to agree, Barrows and TT is good money for the average RuneScaper.

I thought you were a FreePlayer?

I keep some things that look nice but mostly I sell things since it's pretty easy cash.