Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pat Man

Brett Favre

True, but I don't want the poor guy to get a cardiac arrest while playing.

He played awesomely when he could.

Edited by secret agent man

I'd admit Aaron Rodgers needs some playing time, But If Brett Comes back, Bye Bye Aaron. Brett Owns All.

RETIRE AS QB!!! give some upcoming qb a chance. when he got injured during one of the cowboy games the replacement qb showed a spark of talent. after hes retired as a qb he could possibly be a coach or an announcer.

i cant remember the hockey players name. but back in the 80's he was who everyone talked about i think he was canadian. well he was an amazing player tried to coach and failed miserably

If he comes back, sits on the bench to Aaron Rodgers, his Hall of Fame class is being delayed and his reputation will be diminished. Sit back at home, take the $20 Million dollar contract over 10 years to relax in retirement, and never show up on a playing field again, old man. Rodgers has been waiting forever to start as QB, and there is Brian Brohm waiting for his chance to as the second-string QB. Brett Farve, the Packers are trying to move on.

I think he can still play. He's not that old. There's been older players.

He might still be able to play, but as he gets older his talent won't be nearly as good and I doubt he'll have any more outstanding years. :aware:

Blah! He's like a baby. If you say your leaving, leave. Don't try to get attention and be all dramatic. I want him gone! You said goodbye and I shipped you away. No one wants you back... FTW PATS ROCK!!!!

He's only 38, I don't find that to be too old to play. He's still got another 2 or 3 good years, I'd say.

This isn't Soccer or Baseball, this is American Football. You don't see too many 40 year olds playing a rough sport such as Football, avoiding to get sacked by heavy and muscular players that are at their elite.