Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Destiny

Forgotten Templars Vs The Shadow

Forgotten Templars vs The Shadow

Ryan, Daniel and David all had to go after this war, so even though I wasn't a part of it I was asked to write the topic.

Recap

After we saw the tension between the Elite Order and The Shadow fights, our leader Finish Ed felt like it's time FT gets into the mini warring action on Sal's once again. He went to The Shadow, and set up a fight with the following rules

rulespr8.png

The Outline

We knew from experience and previous topics that The Shadow will bring their highest levels and most experienced. We also knew that there would be a large chance that they would be mass sniping. Although we have personally expressed how much we hated this tactic, we knew we had to get involved in using it in order to have a chance at winning vs The Shadow.

Starting Opts

Forgotten Templars: 10 people (We massed up 18, then dropped to 10)

The Shadow: 10 people

Levels

Forgotten Templars

TS2.png

The Shadow

ts1.png

We hopped to w63 and began the fight. The levels looked pretty even, with FT having a small level advantage due to a few prayer lvls (probably evened out with specs). We began the war attacking two different TS members, while TS immediately jumped into sniping. We were expecting it, so we did the same thing back. TS seemed to focus on 3 people during the whole fight, while we just kept switching hitting who we saw without prayer. We killed the first person at almost the same time, with FT killing a bit earlier.

However, since TS were so focused on 3 people, they immediately gained number advantage of 1, and then turning it into a number advantage of 2, and then into 3. At one point, the war was 5-8 with TS winning. However, we stuck through it keeping up with what we were doing from the start, and evened it out to 4 vs 4. At this point, we had one hidden binder still alive with almost no food. TS didn't realize this, and focused on the wrong piles. With FT having hit all The Shadow's members at one point or another, they were all low. We continued pile switching until we killed all 4 that were left, leaving us with an ending of 4 people.

Ending Opts

Forgotten Templars: 4 people

The Shadow: 0

ts4.png

Zero Tol - Level 126

Hottie For U - Level 126

Ilovenascar8 - Level 126

Thepredator2 - Level 125

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Daniel for the pics, Ryan for the rules, and The Shadow for the fight.

Great job all who attended, and sorry to those who couldn't participate :aware:

There was no flaming in this war, and I'd like to keep the topic that way as well.

Edited by Destiny

Gratz!!!!!!!!!!

i wub you FT!!!

nice job on beating the shadow <33

Edited by AT5

Very nice fight, when it comes down to mass sniping like that its basically the team with the better prayer levels thats going to take the fight. We had way to many on 70-75 prayer compared to you guys.

You earned this win, it was a good close fight.

I had 2 people on me the whole fight until I went down. But I tanked about 2 minutes at 10 hp lol. Was a fun change from standard warring. GF

Thanks for the fight TS.

Didn't TS beat EO a little earlier claiming their #1 rank? If so, wouldn't that make us #1 or was the TS vs EO fight not for rank?

/confused

Triforce beat EO, taking #1 before TS beat EO :aware:

So Triforce is #1, we're #2.

The list is in the following link: http://runescape.salmoneus.net/forums/inde...howtopic=213012

Extremly boring fight. Id much rather stick to big fights. Was a clean fight for what I could see.

yeh fullouts are by far better, but u have to have minis every now and then

didnt expect anything less.. i wish ryan took fullout RAW wars this serious, we'd win a few more of those if he did in my opinion

Good job FT. I dropped for this and watched, and thought we lost it at one point. Our all around sniping finally paid off as we killed 4 of you to even it up at 4-4. Thanks for the clean (but boring) fight.

I also heard that it was really the FT signature bucket helm + chicken boots that really won it.

Yep. My chicken boots and my bucket helm kept me around for an extra minute on 10 - 4 hp.

How am I not surprised that TS once again only pulled 10 =s Anyways looked like a good fight with pretty even lvs but when it comes down to it FT had the better lvs so in a battle with both clans mass sniping the clan with the better lvs will always win. =p Good job FT now your just making it harder for us to get our rank back lmao =p