Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ii FEAR ii Calvin

My Thoughts On Humans

Science is better than a God.

But the God who is this God and why does everyone believe in it.

People believe in God because they love thinking that this planet was created just for them, and they are some how better than all the other animals on the planet. I'd imagine the fear of the unknown plays a part aswell.

God is also believed in to fill the gaps of evoultion and history.

Earth is created - God makes babys - Civilization.

Do babies count as all the creatures or just humans?

Aren't we talking about humans.

Or is it just me.

I dont know man, I don't know..

You said humans we're created as soon as Earth was created. Dinosaurs actually came first.

In that case,

Earth is created - God lays eggs - God smites descendants of eggs - God makes babies - Civilization.

just another theory, but there is almost no proof. try proving something that happened varying from 3.000.000.000 to 100.000.000 years ago >_>

(numbers may vary)

So you believe something that is likely utterly untrue. We could've dug up all of the Earth and not find anything associated with his theory.

On the Flipside we could prove my theory right.

How can you possibly prove it?

On the Flipside we could prove my theory right.
We can't, actually. And I mean that as "It is physically impossible to prove your theory right because it is so unbelievable."

Well... I bet that in the 1600's Man that that space travel... If they even did, was impossible.

But then again my opinion is far fetched.

But its what I believe.

Like I said you can't disprove it, or prove it.

I thought this up. Completely.

And is imagination what brought art and war to society.

Microbes - plants - fish - dinosaurs....? Plants evolved separately I believe... So its Microbes - Fish - Land/Sea Amphibians - Reptiles - Dinosaurs. Anyway this whole theory makes no sense. And who built the pyramids? Guess what. The Egyptians...

We even found hieroglyphs that show HOW they did it... Lots of man-power, ingenuity, and not with the help of these so called "aliens"... :aware:

Sorry, but this is just... your imagination...

You can't just make up theories... It's way too unlikely... There's plenty of people delving into this. A philosophical thought doesn't instantly make this science.

Well it would explain one thing. The Earth runs on a 24-hour clock, so to speak. However studies have shown that humans run on a 25-hour biological clock. Why would we run on a 25-hour clock when the planet only runs on a 24-hour clock?

However, with that being said, I still don't agree with your theory.

Heres a simplier one. God put adam and eve here...

Well. Maybe your god is actually an Alien.

Except that Mexico and Iran and pretty far away from each other, of course.

I don't see how you can keep this theory up when it makes no sense. There's nothing to suggest it and it is historically innacurate. :aware:

I believe in God not only because i was brought up like that, because it's a good idea in my eyes.

If there is a God and I believe, yay for me.

If there isn't a God and I believed there was, no skin off my back.

On the other hand, your theory sounds a lot like the Mayan creation story. I just don't think it's plausible seeing as human ancestors originated in north africa/middle east.

I believe in God not only because i was brought up like that, because it's a good idea in my eyes.

If there is a God and I believe, yay for me.

If there isn't a God and I believed there was, no skin off my back.

On the other hand, your theory sounds a lot like the Mayan creation story. I just don't think it's plausible seeing as human ancestors originated in north africa/middle east.

Scientists have found bones that look much like ours that are 2 million years old. They said those bones are possibly the remains of the first humans.

You have an interesting theory, but I have one question: If we arrived here by spacecraft, how come that we didn't have space technology until the 1950's?

Why is there only One God.

Because One is the infinite who, alone, has no other supreme ruler taking charge of the affairs of the Universe, having different opinions, fighting and mixing this Universe with their chaos. Logically, it's a stable and harmonious universe with One God taking charge on all creation.

Sounds pretty much like a joke. If it isn't, go get some sleep.

Heres a simplier one. God put adam and eve here...

Hey, i'm right with you. Go God.

Edited by Ameer

Did I once say this was Science.

I've often used the world Imagination.

Thoughts.

I even said I thought this up.

You need to read this thread.

You keep on talking about theory and proof which is science.

I offered no proof. And I said if we found proof. And I also said thought, imagiantion, and a bunch of other words that has nothing to do with science.

So I think these aliens are coming on 12,21,012