Dig up something your dog has discovered

The Dog trainer -5g

teach your dog a trick.

The persuader -5g

Convince a villager to give you a present

The Show-off -5g

Impress a villager with a perfect expression

The Romantic -10g

take a villager on a perfect date.You will need the right location and expression.

The spouse -10g

Marry a villager.

The Parent -10g

have a child.

The hunter -5g

Kill a sweet,innocent,fluffy bunny rabbit(remember,safety's off!)

The Gargoyle -25g

Find the gargoyles Legendary Treasure.

The Chicken kicker -5g

kick a chicken a respectable distance. As if kicking chickens was remotely respectable.

The Cliff Diver -5g

Cliff dive 500 feet.

The Workhorse -10g

Get a high enough chain while performing a job.

The Hero of Many names -5g

Change your heros title

The Teaser -5g

Get bandits to respond to expressions with fear,anger,mirth,and confusion. During combat!

The property magnate -10g

Sell a property for twice the price you paid for it.

The Rogue -5g

something undetected from a building while there are people nearby.

The Illustrated hero -5g

Tattoo every part of your hero's body.

The Executioner -10g

Sacrifice 10 people in the Temple of Shadows.

The Gambler -10g

Win 500 gold at a pub game in one sitting, having tried each game type at least once.

The Bigamist -10g

get married a second time, whilst still married to your first spouse.

The Swinger -5g

Take part in a orgy, responsibly

The Pied Piper -10g

Start a party where at least 5 villagers are dancing.

The Party Animal -10g

Get 15 villagers drunk in under three minutes

The menace to Society -5g

Commit an act of public indecency

The Black Knight -10g

Shoot the weapons from a hollow man's hands, blow off his head and then kill him for good!

The Duelist -10g

String together a full-speed chain attack

The highwayman -10g

hit 3 enemies with one shot.

The Archmage -10g

Kill 5 human enemies with one spell.

The Ruler of Albion -100g

Increase the value of your real estate holdings to over 2.5 million gold!

The Hoarder -25g

Collect every silver key.

The Goth -5g

Dye your hair black, wear an outfit made entirely out of black clothes, and wear some black makeup.

The Completionist -50g

Get all expressions, pet tricks, titles and abilities.

The Extremist -15g

Reach 100% purity or corruption.

The celebrity -50g

Reach 50,000 Renown.

The Artisan -10g

Succeed at one job to Level 5

The Dollcatcher -10g

Collect all the hero dolls.

The Muse -5g

Inspire the Bard to compose songs celebrating your great deeds.

The Companions -10g

Perform a perfect co-op expression.

The blood brother -10g

get a co-op combat bonus.

The Philanthropist -10g

Send a gift to an xbox live friend.

The Hero of strength -100g

Complete the Hero of Strength

The hero of Will -100g

Complete the Hero Of will.

The hero of Skill -100g

Complete the hero of Skill

The Sacrifice -25g

Choose "The needs of the many"

The Family -25g

Choose "The needs of the few"

The Egomaniac -25g

Choose "The needs of the one"

Win.

Wow... I can't believe the swinger one would be in a game. I thought this'd get a teen rating but not if theres an achievemeant for that. Im thinking this is one of those things people are gonna :aware: about on the news.

Yea, I think games would be better if they didn't ruin it by adding hummina hummina in it. :aware:

Games with too many achievements are boooring, but I guess it keeps people busy.

Guys the sex aspect is a pretty important part of the game.

Besides it fades to black like in the first Fable. Anyone who gets offended by that is being ridiculous.

I actually like it having lots of achievements. (Probably cause I'm not an achievement whore) Getting them all would be fun and will add to game time.

Edited by Raz

Besides it fades to black like in the first Fable. Anyone who gets offended by that is being ridiculous.

I actually like it having lots of achievements. (Probably cause I'm not an achievement whore) Getting them all would be fun and will add to game time.

It's not that part, but it's that they have to go and up the rating.

When the first fable came out I was like 10, I go "Mommy! I wanna get this game. It looks coool!!!"

*Reads rating reasons* :aware:

Hmm.. these achievements make me think that Fable2 will be alot like the first one. Which is a good and bad thing i guess, good cause i loved the first one, bad that they didn't add much too it :x

Hmm.. these achievements make me think that Fable2 will be alot like the first one. Which is a good and bad thing i guess, good cause i loved the first one, bad that they didn't add much too it :x

Not really. From what I saw its got the feel of the last game but its been completely revamped. Go read the wikipedia article or something because there are loads of changes.

Fable 2 is realised now?! Sweet! I'm gonna go get it when my 360 Power Brick comes back with my FREE XBOX LIVE VISION CAMERA! Compensation FTW! I am a completionist whore. lol

It's not that part, but it's that they have to go and up the rating.

When the first fable came out I was like 10, I go "Mommy! I wanna get this game. It looks coool!!!"

*Reads rating reasons* :)

I was going to buy an original Xbox just for Fable. But then I read a review and was like :aware:

Yea, I think games would be better if they didn't ruin it by adding hummina hummina in it. :aware:

I agree, sex is the work of satan and is no way natural.

Yea, I think games would be better if they didn't ruin it by adding hummina hummina in it. :)

Yea, and I really want to be playing the game while the rest of my family is in the room and all of a sudden the screen turns black and the guy starts saying, "Ooh ooh, that's quite nice."

:aware:

I wonder what you'd think if you came home one day and your parents were doing something like that.

Oh, it's just natural. Doesn't mean you want to see it.

Edited by redmonke255

Yea, I think games would be better if they didn't ruin it by adding hummina hummina in it. :)

Yea, and I really want to be playing the game while the rest of my family is in the room and all of a sudden the screen turns black and the guy starts saying, "Ooh ooh, that's quite nice."

I wonder what you'd think if you came home one day and your parents were doing something like that.

In the first fable you could skip the black screen with the crappy voices. So that's not really an issue.

Playing a video game?

Erm.. if Sex is the work of Satan. Then because of Satan you are alive. So basically, you owe your life to him if your that kind of person that says "You saved my life, I am in your debt" . Satan didn't save you, he CREATED you based on what your saying. So yep, he created me too then. He must be like my.. 50th cousin :aware:

Edited by Jedediah

Erm.. if Sex is the work of Satan. Then because of Satan you are alive. So basically, you owe your life to him if your that kind of person that says "You saved my life, I am in your debt" . Satan didn't save you, he CREATED you based on what your saying. So yep, he created me too then. He must be like my.. 50th cousin :aware:

Someone has a broken sarcasm detector.

:)

Playing a video game?

u rly r a funy prson. lulz

Someone has a broken sarcasm detector.

Yeah I admit, it's been broken for quite a while literally.

Do sarcasm detectors when broken also mean their sarcasm displayers are in need of repair?

*sniff Sniff* I recently got the RROD from my xbox. I was playing the fable 2 pub games. And only had half the achievments...=( I'm going to be one of the poorest people out there lol. I'm still waiting on a box the UPS suppose to send to my house so I can send my xbox to the repair place. I HOPE it comes before the realesed date of Fable 2. =(

*sniff Sniff* I recently got the RROD from my xbox. I was playing the fable 2 pub games. And only had half the achievments...=( I'm going to be one of the poorest people out there lol. I'm still waiting on a box the UPS suppose to send to my house so I can send my xbox to the repair place. I HOPE it comes before the realesed date of Fable 2. =(

UPS are win. I got my Bawks back after like a week and a half. :aware:

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.