Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Twist of Fate

Great Orb Project

If one world is hosting 2 or more seperate gop games, only the first one will be shown to the real world. If another game starts after that, the game genrates a seperate world to play in.

The main idea is it's a test to see what the true power of the rune altars is.

The game revolves around a study to find where the true power of Rune Altars come from, the Blue or Green Orbs.

it's suggested you bring items that decrease your weight such as the Boots of Lightness and the Spotted/Spottier Cape

Let's include the Penance Gloves?

[url="http://runescape.salmoneus.net/itemdb/ViewItem.php?ItemID=1077"]Penance Gloves[/url]

It is also advised to bring Runecrafting pouches so you can hold more essence at a time.

Optional, but this is the closest link to that which describes Pouches:

[url="http://runescape.salmoneus.net/runecrafting.html#basics"]RuneCrafting pouches[/url]

This is why it is recommended to bank all of your items before doing this.

Make a note that the closest bank is in Draynor, or if you have your Dramen or Lunar staff, you can use the Fairy Ring to go straight to Zanaris bank.

The circle displays how long until the game is over and the score.

The large, green circle is a timer, and displays the time remaining in a certain round. The green and yellow orbs display the scores of the Green and Yellow team.

This is the same for all of the levels.

Does this even serve any purpose? It won't make a difference at all.

the teams will have to attract

Considering there is also a repel wand, we can change this to:

the teams have to locate their orbs next to the altar

So you know you have the three weapons. A repellent, an attractor, and a blockade. Here are the most effective ways to use them. You should also know that you can right click on the orbs and select swap. This switches between repelling and attracting. But what ARE orbs? Orbs are small particles of energy that give rune altars their power. They also respond to your magical wands in certain ways. The point of the game is to use these 3 wands in order to get as many orbs of your color on the altar as possible in each 2-minute round.

The following will display the most effective ways to use your three wands. Make note that you can right click on any orb to switch between the Repel and Attract wands.

The orbs are particles of energy that Rune Altars use to generate Runes. They will also be attracted to or repelled from your wands. Use them to your advantage to get the energy as close to your altar as possible, by using the following methods.

when the timer starts flashing

Make a point that the timer will start flashing in the last 30 seconds.

Finally, let's mention the robes come in Yellow, Blue and Green (if you already haven't). Unless there are any other colors.

Great guide, it's really helpfull. I just have to get 50 runecrafting... but doesn't this mean that the whole runecrafting help guide is now somewhat redundant? I mean, for one thing, if you get 900-1000 tokens for every game one, couldn't you just buy 1000 p ess? And from there you could quite easily get 100,000 with patience. Either way, the current Runecrafting help guide needs some improvement.

I just got 1000 tokens and when I saw the essence thing... But it's rune essence not pure or else it would be about 150k profit/game lol. But I've found out that the prices of water and fire talismen are high so you can make about 20k/game with that.

Dude... BUY THE NATURE TABLETS!!! GO FIND SOMEONE WHO CAN DO 2X AND JUST MAKE MONEY THERE STUPID T.T lol thats like 20 nat tablets a game, 12k per trip

like 200k i guess do the math cause i suck at it.

Are you also going to put something about strategies?

Edited by Roy

Like, what did you have in mind? I have a full robe set but I only played it for like 2 hours.

If you or anyone would like to help me with strategies I'm sure I can add it.

Edited by Twist of Fate

Spellcheck code :aware:

Edited by RunescapianOfRunescape

this guide looks like its all the way done. why dont you change it so it says "100% done" cause i belive salmoneus is looking for a orb project guide to go with your guild guide :aware:

I made a very, very crude map of the ways to get to Great Orb Project.

Very crude.

29xt547.png

[img=http://i38.tinypic.com/29xt547.png]

And also, don't just say you can use the Home Teleport to get to Lumbridge, there's also a level 31 teleport...

Great guide, Twist of Fate, this will go very well with the rc guild guide! It looks like this guide contains everything someone would need to know in order to play this game, and it's a very detailed and easy to follow guide. Nice work! :)

-Accepted- :aware:

Great guide, Twist of Fate, this will go very well with the rc guide guide! It looks like this guide contains everything someone would need to know in order to play this game, and it's a very detailed and easy to follow guide. Nice work! :)

Was that a mistake, or was it something written on purpose? Sorry I posted this just wondering.

Edited by Ekwm

Great guide, Twist of Fate, this will go very well with the rc guide guide! It looks like this guide contains everything someone would need to know in order to play this game, and it's a very detailed and easy to follow guide. Nice work! :)

Was that a mistake, or was it something written on purpose? Sorry I posted this just wondering.

I meant the rc guild guide. :)

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.