emos

jocks

nerds

geeks

other

^^ yeah....

So what do you think of cliques

I'll post my views later.

I'm other, I'm the person who no one cares about but no one wants to mess with :)

Yes i have friends :aware:

I was an Outcast. There were, like, thirty Outcasts in our school, just people who had a brain and could think for themselves, and thus didn't fit in. It was fun :)

But my general opinion on cliques is that they're moronic, and won't last outside of high school. So there's really no point in them.

~CQ :aware:

Truth is I have friends from every single group. I guess I'm just the average kid, though. :| I guess people just like to put each other depending on what they wear and how they look, which is pretty dumb, but what can you do?

Edited by Choclat Puddin

I was an Outcast. There were, like, thirty Outcasts in our school, just people who had a brain and could think for themselves, and thus didn't fit in. It was fun :)

But my general opinion on cliques is that they're moronic, and won't last outside of high school. So there's really no point in them.

I was an outcast too, funny how that thinking for yourself however unusual it is can make everyone shun you :)

Thinking back on those "people" I bet half of them are married/druggies/alcoholics/tattooed or workaholics for some boss who takes advantage and all the rest of it because they cannot say no to the group collective.

Unforetunately, cliques do exist out of school...people call them "friends"

I were abercrombie and hollister, my hairs just past my eyebrows and brown. I don't were make up, I get b's and c's in school, I have friend's, I do a few sports, I hate preps and emos and goths just creep me out. Nerds? Never was never will. Geek? Hey I read comic books i'm good with the computer but I just don't fit in with them. Jocks? Make me barf. Clowns I mean gangsters. Well they're just funny people who wear rags on their heads and forgot to wear belts so I can see their teletubbie boxers. I laugh then they go by. So what am I? Crap Idk...

Edited by definedeath2

Jocks? Make me barf.

I hate them too, they never pick on me though :) but they get on my nerves a lot :aware: thinking their so cool because they play sports :) IMO cliques are dumb...what is the difference? we're all humans.

Edited by Jeff the monsteh

I'm an other.

I'm never ever involved in stuff

and i as never eally the center of attention

I wasn't populaur or famous or anything :aware:

and i have lots of friends too :)

I'm an other.

Friends are better than attempting to fit in and make fun of people so you don't look like an idiot in front of your group.

I have a FEW friends in all of them.

but... nerds... strangly I have no friends in that clique. I can't talk to them because I find talking about video games irl lame. Online, not so lame.

You forgot redneck on your list :aware:

definedeath2 ... I kind of am like you. No clue what I am.

Oh yes... what do I think about them. I think they are fine. If people want to be in 'one' clique then thats fine. I however don't mind having a smaller group of GOOD friends.

Edited by z0ultan

I'm an other.

Friends are better than attempting to fit in and make fun of people so you don't look like an idiot in front of your group.

I know friends are better than fitting in but i already look like a complete RETARD in front of EVRYBODY in my class.

Its becuase i acted really weird funny halarious so know i look really stupid..

though i guess thats my own fault

(but i'm going to a new school so i have a freeesh starrt! :)

I'm an other.

I know friends are better than fitting in but i already look like a complete RETARD in front of EVRYBODY in my class.

Its becuase i acted really weird funny halarious so know i look really stupid..

though i guess thats my own fault

(but i'm going to a new school so i have a freeesh starrt! :)

Right before I moved a few states away form were I lived I acted like an idiot in school and out of school. I egged my neighbors house, I opened the emergency door on the bus. I left my friends and called them jerks for no reason and beat up some punk who had been annoying me my whole live. After I moved I went back to being the normal me. Different times different cliques. Before I was my own clique. The guy who doesn't care if he gets in trouble

I actually like cliques, as a matter of fact. It's a group of people that "have the similar interests and status" as you. Though, not always. Anyways, cliques are a group of people you can go to when you need help, or when you just want to hang out, I bet there's a low risk of getting made fun of in cliques, because they are like family to you when it comes to school and stuff.

Cliques are lame.

People aren't one dimensional. Plenty of people can be good in sports but also good in computer stuff and all that.

I guess if I had to stereotype myself, I'd be a geek/nerd haha, yet my circle of friends certainly don't fall under such categories, unless there is a category called "typical normal teenager". :aware:

In my earlier youth and childhood, I guess I was an outcast. Someone who was different. Not emo or anything, but just different. Thought for myself, didn't go stupidly crazy and blindly "worshiping" various untalented boybands(who cant even sing or play instruments -_- Just looked like pretty boys :x ), cared about my future rather than wanting to waste my life... Hey I thought that's the smart thing to do, I guess in my schools being smart and not showing off/bragging means you're an outcast. :)

I'm probably the opposite of an outcast. Not really secluded by anyone, have a few close friends, but overall I'm not hated, but not necessarily loved. Cliques are weird, I hate when people have to choose one person from this group over and over again. I would get sick of that. :aware: I have friends who are complete nerds, people who do drugs, jocks, the popular girls, the not so popular girls, and some upper class men as well as some of the under class men.

Edited by Cookthechef

I'm "other" with a very small splash of the goth clothes stlye :)

Sabre~

That is very good that you did not go with the "herd" like most average school kids do.

Sabre~

I was an outcast too, funny how that thinking for yourself however unusual it is can make everyone shun you :P

Thinking back on those "people" I bet half of them are married/druggies/alcoholics/tattooed or workaholics for some boss who takes advantage and all the rest of it because they cannot say no to the group collective.

Unforetunately, cliques do exist out of school...people call them "friends"

I am a outcast, since I haven't finished school yet :/

Although I'm the booky guy who reads alot and is always serious, I'm the best at everything in the school (even P.E :)) So I don't care about what people say. Well, except Arts and Crafts. I just suck at that, barely getting a 3 to pass :). But even though I am an outcast for thinking, I have 8/9 years of martial arts (including 1 year of Crav-Maa- defense agains't armed weapons) and I am able to break necks with kicks so no one really messes with me, and when they do I tend to leave the fight unscathed and they full of bruises :ice:

Anyways, I can not imagine me in a clique. I dress as I feel like in the day. I tend to be kinda anti-social aswell :wub:

Funny, in my school/area there's a whole different meaning to a 'clique.' :) It's just people who hang out together, There's basically 2 kinds: cool cliques and loser cliques. Cool cliques know everyone and don't have trouble talking to other people, loser cliques have seperated themselves from humanity.

I'm in a cool clique :aware:

-Insomnia