Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Magic of Woodcut

Hannah Montana....?

It's not like she makes the shirts and stuff. She makes music and cd's. Other people make shirts and clothes items...

So you're saying she's getting money and she's not earning it?

Luckily the normal European (sorry Dani) doesn't know who she is.

The first thing you see when you enter america is a van with Hannah Montana on it. Bleh. Don't even want to listen to her music.

I'm American. I hate Hannah Montana.

(although I love Miley Cyrus :aware:)

Hannah who? Just her name irritates the hell out of me.

Well, there were two other possible choices for her stage name, but Jeanne British Columbia and Marìa Alentejo didn't make the cut.

...:aware:

I suppose you don't know what Alentejo is... to put things simple, it is the place of Portugal that is the butt of all jokes, correspondent to the South at America :)

Well, there were two other possible choices for her stage name, but Jeanne British Columbia and Marìa Alentejo didn't make the cut.

I suppose you don't know what Alentejo is... to put things simple, it is the place of Portugal that is the butt of all jokes, correspondent to the South at America :)

Portugal's Buffalo. :)

who IS hannah montana?

only know her from some pretty bad show on tv >_>

She is a television character which has grown into a brand, played by the very hot Miley Cyrus.

Rosita Algarve sounded bad. :)

Rosita Algarve sounded bad. :)

Wtf is Rosita Algarve? o.O

Edited by Arianna
A name? (Explanation for Henrique and the rest of n00bs: Montana is an US state as well as Hannah Montana's stage surname, just as British Columbia and Alentejo are regions of respectively Canada and Portugal) :aware:

Hanna Montana is the source of all the weird, squeky little girls who worship whatever is cuddly. I guess.

I live in a town-i-won't-mention and since the show aired it seems like she told alot of preteens to "express" yourself. (what she actually did in an episode # something). I mean, they aren't "expressing" themself, they are just wannabe's. Maybe this is in other towns to. It's like when the power ranger first came out.

maybe i'm just overreacting, but after 3 years i myself have enough of this hannah Montana creature.

*heck, she can't even sing :aware:*

I :) Selena as you can see, Miley is terrible. She talks like a guy, and is weird.

~iSkill :aware:

She is a robot that is run by disney to rake in more blood money. Pull out a powerful elctro magnet and it shall shoot rockets at you, unless you get the magnet across the memory unit. Avoid at all costs.

Well, basically Hannah Montana is... A retard heading down the road to being a whore and getting high on ilegal drugs... Who does this sound like, you ask? I thought of two people... Michael Jackson :) and Brittney Spears. Oh, and to add onto all of this she's my friend's cousin.

~Plasma Heat7 :aware:

I know the secret to why she's so popular!

She's with Disney!

When I saw "Another side of me" or something like that, I wanted to dis :wizard: rge her.

She's with Disney!

When I saw "Another side of me" or something like that, I wanted to dis :wizard: rge her.

You wanted to do what with her? :ph34r:

Her musics are kinda good. I mean for someone like me I love the theme song Best of both world and she won the teen choice awards for something but i forgot. My sister is six and she watch Hannah Montanna and love it too. Hannah Montanna is for all ages and genders. And one time my sister was at the mall and she went into claire's i think and found like lots of hannah montanna stuff and every time i go somewhere i see at least 1 or 2 hannah montanna products on sale :aware:

She's with Disney!

Good heavens! That belongs to a fetish board, not to a family-friendly one such as ours!

She's with Disney!

Good heavens! That belongs to a fetish board, not to a family-friendly one such as ours!

:ph34r:

Anyways, yes, Hannah Montana is very popular because she is with Disney. Disney does have that tendancy to rise people to fame, don't they? :o

Since when was Miley Cyrus an inanimate object? :aware:

Since when was Miley Cyrus an inanimate object? :)

*Arianna hides a hammer that has suspicious red stains.

:aware:

(And fetishes can be about living things, too. :))

BUT THAT'S OFF TOPIC. Probably.

Disney does have that tendancy to rise people to fame, don't they?
Meh. Correct, yes. However, as soon as Disney backs down, those people fall down. :)

It's Disney. They target little kids and teenagers (not in the way you're thinking :aware:) and make movies (ex. HSM)/TV shows(ex. Hannah Montana)/music (ex. Jonas Bros) that appeals to them. A lot of people love it, a lot of people (I'm one) hating it. It's just that they know how kids/teens think and what they like, and they capitalize on it, even though a lot of people hate it, the rest of the world loves it, and that brings in profits.

It's Disney. They target little kids and teenagers (not in the way you're thinking :aware:) and make movies (ex. HSM)/TV shows(ex. Hannah Montana)/music (ex. Jonas Bros) that appeals to them. A lot of people love it, a lot of people (I'm one) hating it. It's just that they know how kids/teens think and what they like, and they capitalize on it, even though a lot of people hate it, the rest of the world loves it, and that brings in profits.

And as long as teenagers/children watch the programs and buy the clothes they make more money, but I'm not going to waste my breath giving a useless lecture on the evils of big money making companies......

If watching that isn't hell I don't know what is.

Oh wait, that must be playing runescape...