Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jedediah

Goldeneye 007

Does anyone still even have/play this game still? It's for N64. I'd like to know how many people still have it and still play it. I've owned the game for maybe 4 years and still play it today :aware: . Also has anyone ever managed to do/try to use the Mupen 64K emulator to play online with other people? I know it's been done before.

I play it at my friends house all the time. One modern day game that reminds me of the goldeneye multiplayer is redsteel. It just feels very similar.

Red Steel is for the Wii, and is amazing.

But Goldeneye is pure win, I play it on Project 64 now.

Nice, I used to play it on Project 64 also, shame you cant add your own gameshark cheats though, and that no one can crack the encryption on the sky :aware: I dont like the water/sky being black, lol

EDIT: I still dont understand the damage system in goldeneye though, it took me 3 shots with the golden gun when I shot Ourumov's head to kill Ourumov, yet when I shot Trevelyan it took one shot :) I gave all the NPC's 1000 health. What was funny on the train though is that I gave everyone 1000 health, and at the hostage situation I took out my D5K Deutsche ( MP5 ) and shot Xenia, Trevelyan and Ourumov, the door shut and Ourumov recovered from doing the shot in leg motion, then shot Natalya twice, she was still alive and it said Objective B ( Escape the train with Natalya) failed because the objective system thinks she is dead, where she is still alive as she is not meant to survive a bullet taken from Ourumov. When the train blew up it finally said "Mission Failure: Natalya has been killed" . I was like WTF?

Edited by Jedediah

Yeah, still do. Just found my N64 lost within the confines of my room. Man, it's dusty.

But it feels strange, playing Goldeneye after playing Halo for so long.

Brings back good memories, though. :aware:

I wish nintendo would update all their vc multiplayer games to allow wifi play. I'd love to play some kirby 64 minigames or f zero x online. Plus if they added goldeneye online fps battles it'd OWN! Nintendo should just pay rare the stupid royalties and give us goldeneye, perfect dark, diddy kong racing, and dk 64.

i haven't played it for a few years but i am beginning to play my n64 again. because i sold my x box to a friend who played/plays his n64 and he frequently plays goldeneye

I loved that game, don't have it anymore tho, but me and my mates had alot of fun with the game.

Maybe rare will realease it on xbla with online multiplayer :aware:

They had screenshots of it with re-vamped graphics and everything, but it's never gonna come out. It was confirmed.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.