Sal's RuneScape Forum
Fake

The Rise Of Darkness

The Rise Of Darkness

Chapter 1

As I looked into the sky, I saw not the usual chatter of joyful birds and gnomes riding their gnome helicopters. I saw darkness in the clouds such as it was about to rain. The sky was looking like this for hours but not even a single raindrop fell. I know nothing about my parents except from the fact that they both died when I was at a very young age. I lived with my best friend but even though he was caring, he would never fill the void that engulfed me.

I decided to hurry; it was getting dark, fast, when I heard a brutal scream. I turned around to see young women around my age being tormented by a disgusting creature.

The creature looked to be pure evil, and it was nothing like I had ever seen. At a small glimpse I saw the symbol of Zamorak on it. It was around six feet tall; it looked like a chewed up gumball with tentacles! The creature's black eyes showed no mercy. Single Handedly it threw the girl into a tree. The creature still wanted more. I had no time to think and only to act. I charged out the foul beast bare fisted.

"Hey you disgusting monster over here!" I bravely shouted. As it turned its head I prepared for the worst. Seeing that it was big and fat I figured that it would be slow.

As it raised one of its many tentacles ready to strike I ducked and went under its legs.

I was proved wrong. As fast as the wind it used its other tentacle without even looking to strike me on my ribs. I howled in pain but kept going to the girl.

"Hey lady, are you ok? I asked her name, "I'm Harry who are you?" I was hoping for a response, She was even more beautiful than she looked before, but she was knocked out.

I turned around and saw the beast jump in the air and try to pound on me. I barley dodged and the ground under me cracked. I searched my backpack to see if I had any type of weapon. I had no such luck, then I started wondering if the women had one. The beast had its piercing black eye on me. I tried to jump but the beast's tentacles grabbed me, and delivered a stunning shock!

"What the Hell!" I screamed, what other powers did these foul beasts have? It threw me against the girl but luckily I didn't hit her. I looked in her coat to see if she had anything. I was extremely surprised! This woman was loaded with weapons. I was thinking what would be the easiest to use. Even though it seemed that I was sort of brave let me tell you now: I'm not good at any fighting tactic. I decided to get the darts.

I flung three into its chest, well I aimed for its chest (they hit the beasts arms), and the thing didn't even let out one single glimpse of pain, instead it laughed. I aimed for the foul creature's head and with all my power a let that dart fly! It hit the beast right in the eye. Some sort of dark liquid came out of the eye of the beast. The thing muttered something and a greenish ball appeared. It hit me square in my chest!

With one of my last breathes I said, "Yo- You can u-use mag- magic to?"

It muttered something else and the body of the beast started glowing red even though before it was black and purple. I shot another dart at it but it didn't react. I shot another and another. One even hit its Zamorak symbol, which caused the beast to flinch, other than that it didn't respond. Then after a few seconds a gush of smoke came out and when it cleared the beast was gone! I fell down on the ground. I had to drag myself with my arms to the girl. When I reached her I let out a sigh and fainted.

A few hours later

Chapter 2

As I started waking up I thought the events that had took place were all some sort of nightmare but realizing my position I knew it wasn't. I turned around to see if that girl was still there, sure enough she wasn't. Every light in Lumbridge was turned off. I was about to search for the girl when I realized something big was about to happen.

"Forget this, I can't search for that dang girl now," I started thinking to myself. I was running as fast as I could and I got lost several times due to the fact it was pitch dark and late. Lumbridge was extremely spooky right now. Even at this time on any other day there are countless people roaming the streets with the streets bright light. Not a single soul was in the distance though. When I finally reached my house I saw a note on my table. It was from my best friend who's really more like an older brother to me.

"We have seen a huge beast. A few others and me have gone to the castle for refuge. As you know the Duke and the others are out of town celebrating his 30th birthday. The only one here from the castle that didn't go was the cook, come quick."

Your Friend,

Warlic The Mage.

"Some other people have seen the beast too," I said to myself.

Remembering Warlic's note I got my black two-handed and left. I reached the castle with no alarms. I banged on the huge door. "Let me in," I screamed.

The door opened with a thud. "Come quick," said a whisper.

I held my two-handed with a tight grip and entered. The doors slammed shut behind me.

"Do not speak and do as you're told for now, follow us," he commanded. Not knowing what to do I followed them. If this was a trap then I would've been dead for sure. He led me up to the top of the castle. I saw Warlic there and sighed a sigh of relief.

"Warlic, boy am I glad to see you, I was so terrified, so the monster came here to? Tell me what happened please."

"Likewise my friend it is good to see that you are still alive. Very well I shall tell you what happened. About 2 hours ago the sky became dark and full of clouds. I went outside to check what was going on with the weather. To my surprise a whole bunch of smoke arose. I used a wind strike to clear it and out came a brutal monster. It had many tentacles and had the symbol of Zamorak on it. It completely ignored me and started attacking random people. I couldn't bare what was happening. So I attacked the beast with Wind Bolts. I weakened it and then it started glowing red. After about 10 seconds again a whole lot of smoke appeared and it vanished. So I gathered what was left of the town and we all came here. You saw the monster to?"

I told Warlic about what happened, the only thing that we agreed on was that it had a Symbol of Zamorak, it could disappear using smoke but was highly venerable during that time period, and the part about the tentacles. I brought up that the beast got hurt only when I hit him in the eye and Zamorak Symbol.

"Oh snap, I completely forgot about the girl, we got to help her she must be close!"

Warlic disagreed with me, "It's to late at night, you won't be able to find her, and for what we know she might already be dead! Forget about her if you still remember her in the morning then you can go!"

No! She's more than just some random girl when I looked into her eyes I saw that she was a part of something big!"

"Shut up Harry! Forget about that girl! She's probably not even worth a coin!

"You Shut up! I know she's worth more than you and your family!"

"You're part of my family!"

"Not any more, I don't even consider you as my friend you can go rot in hell and I won't care!."

Warlic didn't respond after that. Picking up my two-handed I left the castle. I started regretting cursing at Warlic; I might have said some things I didn't mean. I started searching for her around the Lumbridge swamp but I had no luck. I went to the cow field to see if she was there, I saw a figure lurking from the dark. Once the figure came close I recognized it, Warlic!

"I might have said something that I didn't mean Harry, I'm sorry," said Warlic.

"Ya me to, you know I have and will always consider you as my brother, I'm sorry to man."

"Looks like we got a girl to find, right Harry?"

Astonished, I responded, " You got it Warlic."

"I've been working on a knew spell it can trace any human being by tracking there aura, I'll give it a shot I need a clear description of the girl."

"Sure," I said, "She was about five foot eight, she had long blonde hair with beautiful blue eyes. Not a flaw on her face, and she sort of had long nails."

Ok, I'll try," he said. I'm not sure which runes he used. It was too dark but sure enough he said, "We got a match."

He teleported us to Draynor Village, we were near the willows. He told me this is where he felt the aura. We looked around; she was nowhere to be found. I walked from one willow to another when I tripped over a shoe. My face fell towards the river, when Warlic helped me up.

"You dingaling don't make so much noise," he said.

I was about to apologize when I saw something in the corner of my eye. A women bathing in the river, it was the women that I met before. Then I realized she was naked and screamed. She saw me and screamed, Warlic on the other hand laughed hysterically. My face was redder than a cherry bush. She ran behind a tree and dressed up.

"Who are you?!" She asked.

"I'm the guy who saved you from the beast remember," I said the most calm way I could.

"What beast! I wasn't near any beast, leave me alone! First you sneak up on me and then you start asking me wierd questions!"

"How did she not remember," I asked myself? Before I knew it Warlic snuck up behind her and used a spell to knock her out. He told me that she had some sort of memory displacement and that he would check it out as soon as we were back in the castle.

1 Hour Later

Chapter 3: Part 1

"She's been put under a very advanced spell which makes her lose her memory every 6 hours," said Warlic after examining her, "I'm not sure if I can reverse this."

"Please try," I begged and pleaded, "anything's worth a shot!"

"I can try but I'm going to need two fresh frog legs," he responded. "The only place that there are fresh frogs is at the Tree Gnome Stronghold. I can teleport you there once you are there you must, get the frog legs, use the spirit tree to get to varrock, and run back here."

I gulped. "Sounds simple enough."

I got my two-handed and some food. Then in the blink of an eye Warlic teleported me. Teleporting always freaked me out. I'd never been past Varrock but I did read a map about this place. "Well here goes nothing,"…

Edited by Lifted

Thanx for the support, I'm definatly adding another post 2morroe. Please Enjoy and feel free to give charcter idea's!! The faster you do it the more chance you have to be in my story!

Edited by Killerzk12

Very nice, I can see that you're posting right now:

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

2 Members: Lateon, Killerzk12

Couple punctuation and spelling errors, but otherwise okay. 8/10

Sorry, I'm not used to writing normaly, LOL, cause on aim it's all slang but be assured im trying my hardest. Please give me some characters, the faster you give the more chance they have to be in my story, I'm trying to put a new part everyday but later on it'll come a week at a time maybe.

If you want to submit a character do it like this.

Character name:

Age, How he/she looks, Personality:

Good Or Evil:

How he/she related to the main charcter if he/she is (Freind, uncle, aunt,brother, freind turned evil etc.)

How he or she comes in the storyline:

When Do you want your chacater to come in:

Weapon and other Description:

Btw i made a few changes in the text, i made chapters currently we are on Chapter 3: Part 1

Thank you!

Edited by Killerzk12

Well anyway here it is Chapter 3: Part 2

Chapter 3: Part 2

It was as dark as the demon that attacked the girl. Darker even, I was scared more than I was when I fought that demon. So anyway I took out my map of Runescape and I saw that the frog legs were located at the uppermost section of the tree gnome stronghold.

"Dang it, this is to dark," I whispered to my self. I must have tripped like ten times because by the time I reached there the sun was coming up. I got two frogs and I cut off two frog legs. I roasted the rest of the frog and I decided to rest. I woke up an hour later to a loud noise, a huge noise! The battle Tortoises were attacking!

"Why does this stuff always happen to me?" A small gnome told me to get up and head for cover in the Grand Tree. There were six of them three huge ones and three medium sized ones (When I said medium don't be fooled, they were still big!). Well I was about to leave seeing that this was none of my business. I was about to leave through the front door.

"They're attacking the spirit tree," said one Gnome. That stopped me dead in my tracks. I asked them if there was anyway I could help.

King Narnode Shareen said, " My forces are taking care of most of the battle tortoises, you must kill the two biggest ones which are attacking the spirit tree". I ran out side two-handed gripped tightly ready to strike. The battle tortoise leaped above my head. With one false move I would've been dead. I stumbled by mistake and barley rolled out of the way. I realized the tortoise would take at least 5 seconds to get on his feet, I decided the time to strike was then!

"Die!!!" I screamed bravely, I stabbed my sword into one of his hind legs, but he barley felt it. It ducked down and used its giant head to send me flying and a tree stopped my flight.

"Ahh you stupid tortoise, that hurt like hell," I said pretending it could understand even one word that I was saying. As I fell out of the tree I saw the tortoise make a move to attack me. I ran to the Tortoise and at the last second I ducked and slid under him using my sword to slash the tortoise's shell and flesh. As soon as I thought the battle was won the other tortoise slammed me from the back sending me flying 20 feet in the air. I landed on one of the tortoise's spikes, which pierced, through my body. I cursed in pain, I couldn't bring it to myself to remove the spike from my body, it hurt too much. Then I remembered Warlic and the girl. Suddenly I got a burst of strength and managed to pull myself away from the beast.

"Yes, just a little bit more, I can do it," I said to myself. With all my strength I pulled my self out of the spike, a huge hole in my chest. I drank a dose of the potion and used my two-handed to cut off one tortoise's head! The other one ran to ram me but I dodged and cut the beast's belly.

"That's the end of that," I proudly stated. I collapsed on the ground. King Narnode Shareen ordered his guards to come help me. Inside the Grand Tree he got one of his best mage using gnomes to heal me. The gnome's hands glowed green while my injury was disappearing. After about twenty-five minutes I was able to get up. I thanked the gnomes for their help and made my way to the spirit tree. I teleported to the Grand Exchange. It was the usual business here, somehow the Varrock people hadn't found out about the monster. I was thinking that I should tell them but the idea was shot down.

"They can find out by them selves," I murmured. Even if I tried who would believe me? I went out the long way even though the druid circle way was closer. I didn't want to be near any Zamorak thugs. It was a long journey. About half way through I realized that someone was following me. I went into the forest and when he wasn't looking I hid in some broken carriage that was along the way. As soon as he went past me I jumped out and attacked him…

Edited by Killerzk12

Here's my review. First off, I have to say that this story was fun to read, but at times it was a bit unrealistic. So a few questions have left to be explained:

1) Why was the protagonist (name?) so worked up about the girl he just met, and why did it make him so mad at Warlic?

2) Warlic and the main character met up a bit too soon after their argument during the second chapter.

Now, onto grammar.

As I looked into the sky, I saw not the usual chatter of joyful birds and gnomes riding their gnome helicopters. I saw darkness in the clouds such as it was about to rain. The sky was looking like this for hours but not even a single raindrop ('fell' should be added here). I know nothing about my parents except from the fact that they both died when I was at a very young age. I lived with my best friend(comma0 but (should be 'yet' instead of 'but,' although it isn't necesary) even though he was caring, he would never fill the void that engulfed me.

That last sentance, I might add, was very well-done. :)

The rest of the story were relatively few in grammatical and spelling mistakes, although there's one big problem with it, particularly in the first chapter: you seem to switch from past-tense and present-tense a lot. You should stay with past-tense, since it makes the story much more well-presented. :aware:

Another thing I see is you refer to your weapon as a '2handed,' which makes it seem a bit more game-ish than realistic. You should instead call it your 'two-hander' or 'broardsword' or 'two-handed sword.' Also, it wouldn't hurt to go further and tell which type of two-hander it was (iron, steel, rune, etc?)

What I suggest you do from this point on is just run the story through Microsoft word to pick up any sentance fragments and spelling errors (which I honestly didn't spot any of) that "The Rise of Darkness" may contain.

That's all for my short review, here's my character submission (I'm submitting two, actually, but they always work as a pair. If you don't like this idea, just scratch it, and I'll make another character).

Character name: Jenny

Age, How he/she looks, Personality: twenty-two, blonde hair, green eyes, very beautiful and witty. She can have a sweet personality but at times can be very shallow, especially when involving money. She also can be seducing.

Good Or Evil: neither, she is an assassin and works with my other character, Kyren, to kill people for money.

How he/she related to the main charcter if he/she is (Freind, uncle, aunt,brother, freind turned evil etc.) Could be sent to assassin him or the duke or anybody that would affect the protagonist? I don't know, you decide. :)

How he or she comes in the storyline: During an assassination attempt, preferably. Whether the attempt suceeds or fails is entirely up to you.

When Do you want your chacater to come in: Whenver you like.

Weapon and other Description: Uses no weapons but always wears a provocative red dress.

Character name: Kyren

Age, How he/she looks, Personality: in his thirties, has thick black hair and rough face, can be twisted at times, depending on his attitude. Is also very shallow and does anything for money.

Good Or Evil: neither, is an assassin and works with Jenny. She lures people into being with her, and then he sneaks up and kills them while they don't suspect it.

How he/she related to the main charcter if he/she is (Freind, uncle, aunt,brother, freind turned evil etc.) Same as above character.

How he or she comes in the storyline: Same as above character, since they work together.

When Do you want your chacater to come in: Whenver you'd prefer.

Weapon and other Description: Has an iron dagger and kills for money, wears dark clothing which allows him to hide easier.

I hope you continue with this story. I'll be dropping by every now and then. :)

Sorry, i was a bit in the rush to finish that chapter with Warlic, it's the first story that i have written so im sorry. The main character's name is Harry, and he got so mad at Warlic probably cause he's in love with the girl, you know love at first sight, i'm sorry about the gramatical mistakes and i will try to keep the story in either present tense or past tense, havn't decided yet, i have already stated that is a black 2h, i might consider calling it something else but for now. try to bare with me, thank you for the advice,

Thank you Dude! :aware:

and btw both your characters are accepted but i'm going to put some changes. as soon as I'm done with them I'll edit this out and show you the changes.

Edited by Killerzk12

Okay, I should have known that his name was Harry (I admit I read this while in a bit of a hurry...sorry about that :aware:). If you don't have Microsoft Word, go to this website for a good spell-checker. My only other bit of advice is to put the story in past tense--that way, it makes it seem much more realistic, and if it were in present tense, in the story the main character would have to be writing everything down as it happens, which is very unrealistic. :)

Anyway, I'm going to finish reading the third chapter now. :P

EDIT:

“Dang it, this is to dark,” I whispered to my self. I must have tripped like 10 times because by the time I reached there the sun was coming up. I got 2 frogs and I cut off 2 frog legs. I roasted the rest of the frog and I decided to rest. I woke up an hour later to a loud noise, a huge noise! The battle Tortoises were attacking!

Instead of saying "2" you should put down "two." Although it makes it much more tedious, it makes the story much more well-presented.

There were 6 of them 3 level 92’s and 3 level 72’s.

NO!!!111111oneoneone11!!! You shouldn't include levels, ever. Although the decision is up to you, I strongly, strongly advise that you don't put them down, as it makes the story seem like a game instead of a realistic story. :)

“They can find out by them selves,” I murmured.

What? Why shouldn't he tell them? :) You should at least explain his reasoning.

Other than these comparatively few mistakes, I thought that this chapter was very good, probably your best as of yet. The battle scene was good and I enjoyed it. Nicely done. :)

Edited by Finway

Sorry bout that, i'll change everything asap... not sure about spelling and grammer though, the only reason i put the level was too show they were stronger, I'll write he had to fight bigger ones thanx for reading.

Thank You!

Btw your character's are coming up in the next chapter, tell me if you wan't a little spoiler tellin you how they can come on this short notice.

Edited by Killerzk12

One last thing to remember is to write the numbers out instead of just putting "2." It just makes it look a bit nicer.

Other than that, I don't have anything to say and I'm eagerly waiting for more. :aware:

KK remember if you want me to tell you how or when your characters come in.

I don't really want to know. It'll be better as a suprise. :aware:

Character name:

Good Or Evil:

How he/she related to the main charcter if he/she is (Freind,brother, freind turned evil, evil guy turned freind etc.)

When Do you want your character to come in:

I only need a few more characters feel free to help, remember i need good and evil :aware:

Edited by Killerzk12

Well here it is Chapter 4! Please post and feel free to make new charcters.

Chapter 4

"Who are you, and why are you following me?" I asked him.

"I've been sent to do some business," the mysterious figure replied.

"What do you mean "business?" I said, "Don't push me." He didn't respond he was just smiling. I tried to punch him but in a flash he teleported out.

"What was that all about?" I turned around to see some gorgeous girl there also about my age. She had blonde hair with beautiful green eyes. And a red skirt, which was WAY to short. Her top was extremely small and I could see her belly button. I had trouble talking.

"Umm uhhh well some guy was following me and when I asked him why he was following me he disappeared, I told her about my day," I firmly stated.

"Oh my god, are you ok," she responded. She started feeling me to see if I was hurt and with the short clothes I was wearing I couldn't even respond. She started moving her hand down low and I stopped her.

"What's wrong?" She asked, "Does it hurt there?"

I tried to lie which was extremely hard, "Umm ya, it hurts a lot when I tackled him I hit my knee on the carriage hard." The words were barley coming out of my mouth.

"Ouch sounds like it hurts, should I soak it with hot water?"

I yelled out, "Umm no thanks it's feeling a lot better now, by the way my names Harry, it's nice to meet you."

She calmly responded, "I'm Jenny it's very nice to meet you to, I think we're going to get along real good."

I chuckled " Uhhh ya I umm think we will get along too." Then out of nowhere smoke started forming.

"Oh no," I yelled out. Out came a hideous monster with tentacles. I was about to get up to kill it when I remembered that Jenny thought that my knee was damaged. When I turned to see her she wasn't there. I turned back at the demon and saw Jenny massacring it with a mith dagger. It tried to use magic on Jenny but she was too fast. In a millisecond she was on top of the beast. With full but elegant force she slammed the dagger in the beast's eye and then chopped it's head off…

"Where did you learn to fight like that?" I asked her.

"My dad was a… white night of falador, he taught me everything he knew," she responded. I asked her if she wanted to help Warlic and me out, and she hurriedly agreed. I totally forgot about the frog legs, and I told Jenny to follow me. I ran as fast as I could (I told her that my knee was ok now) to Lumbridge.

2 hours later

As I near the gates I told Jenny the process of which they make you go through when you first enter, just incase she didn't get mad and chop some heads. As we reached the gates the guard from the balcony signaled the guard at the bottom.

"Who goes there?" Asked the guard.

"It is Harry with a new friend and warrior Jenny," I responded. The door opened like it always does and for some reason they didn't do the "don't talk do as your told" thing to Jenny. Anyway I showed her around and how we arranged the guards. Then I told her to look around while I had some unfinished business to attend to.

I went to the third floor and saw Warlic. "You took long enough," he said.

"You will not believe the day I have had," I responded. After filling him in on my rough day I gave him the frog legs and he began the ritual. Putting some nasty things in a pot as well as some runes he added the final touch and began to say the ritual.

"Memory has forgotten thee, set her mind free!" He yelled. She woke up in a snap. She looked around, and then suddenly she twisted her body and took out two knives. She twisted her legs and jumped up on the table. She had 1 knife in her feet at the neck of Warlic and the other in her hand at the neck of me.

"Tell me where I am… now!" She yelled. Two darts flew at the girl; she dodged them both with great speed. She turned around to see Jenny!

Thank you for supporting me and this story! Feel free to post more replies and characters, tell me what you think about this chapter. Next chapter is fight between Jenny and this Mysterious lady! :aware:

Edited by Killerzk12

Very nice chapter! I'm eager to see how all of the characters fit in with the plot, and who is in charge of the tentacled demons. :aware:

Kk i dont wanna give away anything important but im working on the tentacle leader atm, so he'll come soon hopefully. :aware:

Okay, I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter. :aware:

Chapter 5

"It's not nice to point weapons at other people without having a good reason," said Jenny, "while we're here we might as well get introduced, I'm Jenny."

"It's not nice to kidnap people, I'm Cathrine, the one who's gonna kill you!" Said Cathrine. She flung four darts at Jenny.

"Oooo seems you got some skill," said Jenny. She jumped up and threw five darts back at Cathrine, using four to block the ones Cathrine had thrown and using the other to strike Cathrine. Cathrine stuck a pose and caught the dart in two fingers.

"You're out of my league!" Said Cathrine triumphantly.

"Hah you're pathetic anyone can see that, hey you, you mage tell her that I could wipe the floor with her," responded Jenny.

"No! You tell this witch that I could defeat her anywhere anytime!" Cathrine yelled back.

"I'm better!"

"No, I'm better!"

"Me!!!!"

"Me!!!"

"Ladies, Ladies there's enough of the Warlic to pass around," said Warlic happily.

"Shut up!" said both girls to Warlic.

"No need to be so… feisty!" replied Warlic. Ignoring that comment both girls went back on to fighting. Cathrine took out a mith scimitar, and Jenny took out her dagger. Both girls clashed! Cathrine made the first move. She did a spinning kick at Jenny but stopped in the middle to attack Jenny with her scimitar. Jenny blocked it with her dagger then got another dagger! She slashed Cathrine right in the stomach. Blood oozing down Cathrine's stomach.

"That hurt… I'm going to make you pay for that one," said Cathrine, "Earth Strike!" Not expected mage Jenny was thrown off. Jenny tried to dodge but this was to fast. It nailed her in the chest. Both girls were bloody… very bloody.

"Maybe we should stop them," I whispered to Warlic.

"No dude, it's a chick fight!" He replied back.

"No, no I got to stop this right now, it's been enough," I whispered back.

"Fine be a party pooper, but it's a bad idea, you don't want to ruin this trust me," Warlic said.

I ignored him on that one, "Ladies stop the fighting right now! We can all settle down in a civilized manner." At that comment both the ladies threw darts at me, which I dodged. I quietly went back to where Warlic was.

"Harry," said Warlic.

"Yes buddy," I responded.

"Like I said, not a good idea."

"Thank you for reminding me," I stated back, embarrassed. As we kept watching the fight to see when the ladies would give up we had to keep moving around the room so we wouldn't get hit. One second Cathrine had the upper hand the other second Jenny did. Then as fast as the wind Cathrine threw two darts at Jenny. Jenny deflected them both with her dagger… They both hit Warlic's mage robe.

"Uh-oh," I said, "Warlic it's ok, and you have plenty more mage robes, just relax." (Warlic treasures each and ever one of his mage robes.) Warlic was still in disbelief.

"Not like this one, this one was my favorite!" He responded, "This one is a custom made, it gives extra protection plus mage enhancement! It also has an extremely cool design of Saradomin using his awesome mage to defeat Zamorak's most powerful dragon! This is one of a kind, made from the very talented fairies from Zanaris, I will not Relax." He took out his staff and starting chanting! In nearly a second two balls of ice shot out of Warlic's staff, freezing both Jenny and Cathrine.

"Grr, get me out of this ice, your lucky with that hit, you got me by surprise," said Jenny

"That's the only thing I agree with her about, you got very lucky with that hit," replied Cathrine.

An angered Warlic shouted, "Now, we're going to talk about this calmly or otherwise… I guess I'll just have to kill you both…"

Will Warlic be able to finish his threat if necessary? Will both girls be able to talk this out? Will Harry demand more parts in the next chapter? Find out in:

Chapter 6: Warlic takes control…

Sorry about the short chapter, with all the dialog. Remember please submit characters and tell me what you thought of this chapter!

Thank You! :aware:

Character name:

Good Or Evil:

How he/she related to the main charcter if he/she is (Freind, uncle, aunt,brother, freind turned evil etc.)

When Do you want your chacater to come in:

Plzz submit!

Edited by Killerzk12

I was very interested in it, The onny reason it is not perfect is that...well... No story can be absolutely perfect :aware:

Green~

Thanx for ur comment, plz post a character if u want ur very own part in the story thanx for all ur support every1!! :aware:

Sorry guys, for the late post, ill put a long chapter either 2day or 2morroe! thanx for ur support!

Okay, make it soon, please! :aware:

Im sorry guys, i gotta sort everything out with skool and stuff, ill be making a new chapters asap!

Thank you all! :aware: