Ever smoked..  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Ever smoked pot?

• Nope never. Pot is bad.
    • I dont usually but I have before.
    • I smoke it sometimes.
    • I smoke quite often.
    • Are you kidding? Im high right now!

Used to for about a year or two several years ago when my migraines got so bad I would want to die whenever I had one (and was having them several times a month). The weed took away of some of the pain and made me not care about what was left :aware: . None of my prescription drugs are that good.

My migraines have gotten a bit more manageable now. I don't want to control them illegally now that I can stand the pain better, more because I'm afraid of getting in trouble with the law then because I think it is "bad". I just decided that even if my migraines were really bad I didn't want to do something illegal. It was just that my migraines hurt so bad and the doctors didn't seem to be able to help.

I too have heard it called a "gateway drug" and maybe for people with addictive personalities or such it is, but I was never tempted to try different drugs back when I smoked. Regular cigarettes could be called a gateway drug too, by the same token. Funny thing is I have never touched a regular cigarette and don't drink.

-Rayn

Edited by Sea Rayn

Yeah, I have smoked. I smoked occasionally this summer. And 4/20 was one of the most entertaining days of my life. I quit smoking for now though, until football season is over. Quite frankly the only reason I'm not a total pothead is because it is too expensive.

Never have and have no desire to, but I don't think pot is bad. I just don't really want to.

Yeah, I have smoked. I smoked occasionally this summer. And 4/20 was one of the most entertaining days of my life. I quit smoking for now though, until football season is over. Quite frankly the only reason I'm not a total pothead is because it is too expensive.

4/20 is only beaten by christmas.

By the way, here's a fun fact for you guys... Weed is one of the most searched terms in urban dictionary.. :aware:

Like, dude... I dunno :aware:

Yes, I have, and it was awesome. :)

And 4/20 was one of the most entertaining days of my life.

potbt4.jpg

Used to for about a year or two several years ago when my migraines got so bad I would want to die whenever I had one (and was having them several times a month). The weed took away of some of the pain and made me not care about what was left
Yep, it's quite an effective painkiller.

(although I do agree that marijuana is better than alcohol by a long shot)
Amen.

I personally never have, simply because I don't like the idea of smoking anything. I don't think it's necessarily "bad," though. Certainly not any worse than alchol, despite those who claim it is a gateway drug. I would consider cigarretes or alcohol to be more of a gateway drug, especially if you start either at a young age.

I do at parties sometimes, most of the time I end up curled up in a ball in the corner scared out of my mind though.

And 4/20 was one of the most entertaining days of my life.

potbt4.jpg

Or I'm just celebrating my birthday. :aware:

You love-child. :)

I do not smoke cigarettes nor do I drink. However, I have smoked weed on occasion. By which I mean perhaps once or twice a year. It's relaxing and can be quite enjoyable. I'm not recommending it, however, even though it's illegal, it's not anymore harmful that cigarettes and/or alcohol and if you're going to experiment with drugs as a adolescent, I'd advise you only stick to Marijuana. I have not yet experimented with any hard drugs and do not plan on it now or in the distant future.

I do at parties sometimes, most of the time I end up curled up in a ball in the corner scared out of my mind though.

That sounds like you've been eating it, I advise you do not do it that way.

Tis bad. Very bad. Don't do it.

It' only bad if you abuse the substance, and everything in excess is bad for you, not just Marijuana.

Very occasionally with friends. Maybe once everyone 2-3 months.

I'm not going to lie we mixed it a while ago with vanilla tobacco... it was amazing.

Apart from that (excluding the occasional massive cigar when we're drunk) I don't smoke anything else. So I don't really smoke at all, drinking though...that's a different matter.

When we have parties with my friends, we all do.

Tbh, for illegal drugs, it's shockingly easy to get. :aware:

Yeah, a few times with friends. Generally we prefer to drink, which is far easier to get and - in my opinion - you get more fun for your money. Also if the cops find us drinking they'll only pour it away, weed is a different story now that it's been upgraded to a Class B drug again.

Yeah, a few times with friends. Generally we prefer to drink, which is far easier to get and - in my opinion - you get more fun for your money. Also if the cops find us drinking they'll only pour it away, weed is a different story now that it's been upgraded to a Class B drug again.

Depends on where you live.

Around here under an ounce and all that happens is its confiscated. (Who needs to carry around more than an ounce anyway)

That sounds like you've been eating it, I advise you do not do it that way.

Actually eating it is safer than smoking it. Its a different kind of high though so sometimes it'll really mess you up for a few hours.

Edited by Raz

Depends on where you live.

Around here under an ounce and all that happens is its confiscated. (Who needs to carry around more than an ounce anyway)

I guess you're right...I was with a friend of mine and we ran into some Community Support Police Officers. She just smelled of weed and they took her name and address..made her sign a form and lectured us for ages. It came to nothing, but I suspect if we had any weed on us then it would have been more than confiscation.

I had a bad experience with weed in Jamaica (smoked a blunt each in about 5 minutes...white outs etc :aware:), so I am off it for a while :)

It' only bad if you abuse the substance, and everything in excess is bad for you, not just Marijuana.

Yeah, its only as unhealthy as you make it out to be.

I don't like the idea of smoking, and I don't think I'll ever do it, not even udner persuasion of friends. Don't need drugs to have fun.