Ever smoked..  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Ever smoked pot?

• Nope never. Pot is bad.
    • I dont usually but I have before.
    • I smoke it sometimes.
    • I smoke quite often.
    • Are you kidding? Im high right now!

Yeah, I used to smoke marijuana quite a bit, but I haven't lately though(actually been about 3 months I think), So instead I smoke some good 'ol american spirit cigarettes(much better for you than other cigarettes and longer lasting).

Yeah, a few times with friends. Generally we prefer to drink, which is far easier to get and - in my opinion - you get more fun for your money. Also if the cops find us drinking they'll only pour it away, weed is a different story now that it's been upgraded to a Class B drug again.

More fun for your money? Are you kidding me man? When you are drunk all you do is have to pee 1000 times (at least for me anyways) and do stupid stuff that your are going to regret doing. You want to have a good time with your friends? Be relaxed? Then smoke weed.

And about your police upgrading it to a class B drug. That's stupid cause when you get drunk you run the risk: having sex with some dumb chick who in the morning will cry rape because she know she has done a bad thing drinking, you run the risk of getting in your car and driving and end up hitting some couple on their way home from a movie and end up going to jail for life. With weed you run the risks of what? Eating a whole bag of Doritos? Well according to the police and the gov't eating a whole bag of doritos is way worse than killing an old couple. But they don't care they get money of off taxing alcohol so as long as their getting money why should they care? I always hear of teens and other people being stupid and getting drunk at parties all the time. They are so afraid of getting caught with weed that they get drunk all the time because the consquences of being caught with alcohol underaged are less extreme than being caught with weed. If teens weren't so stupid they'd drop those cans of PBR and pick up a joint and have a nice time. You would no longer hear on the news about some "Jennifer Smith" college cheerleader chick who died cause she drank one to many shots..Why? Becuase no one dies from a weed overdose! If you want the crime rate to drop dramatically, legalize weed and get everyone off of the bottle and on the joint(or whatever method of smoking you prefer)

Edited by Zon70

I've never been around drugs yet, and don't think I would use them even if my friends did. I have never been one to copy what others do just for the sake of fitting in, it's too normal for my liking :) On the serious side though, I have always been brought up to believe they are bad; I'm not saying they're wrong, but I don't think I would ever be able to use them. You may think me sad for this :aware: but I trust my parents and it would seem like a betrayal somehow.

Just my thoughts on the subject :)

EDIT: Just being my usual, picky self :)

Edited by thynoblecat

I do at parties sometimes, most of the time I end up curled up in a ball in the corner scared out of my mind though.

That sounds like you've been eating it, I advise you do not do it that way.

Only once, I had brownies. It was possibly the worst experience of my life, and even when I smoke I just end up really scared. I'm paranoid to begin with.

Weed is great. Psilocybin is great to.

My school is pretty much all drugs all the time, its wonderful.

I do at parties sometimes, most of the time I end up curled up in a ball in the corner scared out of my mind though.

That sounds like you've been eating it, I advise you do not do it that way.

Only once, I had brownies. It was possibly the worst experience of my life, and even when I smoke I just end up really scared. I'm paranoid to begin with.

That's probably because of where you were. I'd bet if you were with 1 or 2 friends you'd be much more relaxed. I know though, there's nothing worse than a paranoid high.

Actually eating it is safer than smoking it. Its a different kind of high though so sometimes it'll really mess you up for a few hours.

I've never eaten it, but I've heard it's longer-lasting and you feel it throughout your body. Unfortunately, I'm not much of a cook.

Smoked last year although it was rare. I would expect to smoke much more this year since I'm a Senior.

Dude I wish I was a senior, i'm so tired of high school.. Im a junior. On graduation day i'm gonna get soooo high.

ya dude 420 dgaf revrev

Yeah, a few times with friends. Generally we prefer to drink, which is far easier to get and - in my opinion - you get more fun for your money. Also if the cops find us drinking they'll only pour it away, weed is a different story now that it's been upgraded to a Class B drug again.

More fun for your money? Are you kidding me man? When you are drunk all you do is have to pee 1000 times (at least for me anyways) and do stupid stuff that your are going to regret doing. You want to have a good time with your friends? Be relaxed? Then smoke weed.

And about your police upgrading it to a class B drug. That's stupid cause when you get drunk you run the risk: having sex with some dumb chick who in the morning will cry rape because she know she has done a bad thing drinking, you run the risk of getting in your car and driving and end up hitting some couple on their way home from a movie and end up going to jail for life. With weed you run the risks of what? Eating a whole bag of Doritos? Well according to the police and the gov't eating a whole bag of doritos is way worse than killing an old couple. But they don't care they get money of off taxing alcohol so as long as their getting money why should they care? I always hear of teens and other people being stupid and getting drunk at parties all the time. They are so afraid of getting caught with weed that they get drunk all the time because the consquences of being caught with alcohol underaged are less extreme than being caught with weed. If teens weren't so stupid they'd drop those cans of PBR and pick up a joint and have a nice time. You would no longer hear on the news about some "Jennifer Smith" college cheerleader chick who died cause she drank one to many shots..Why? Becuase no one dies from a weed overdose! If you want the crime rate to drop dramatically, legalize weed and get everyone off of the bottle and on the joint(or whatever method of smoking you prefer)

Hey, I was speaking from the perspective of my friends and I. We don't run around town or get in cars after downing 14 pints....we keep to small groups in one of our houses or gardens and just listen to music, dance, talk, whatever. And - sure - occasionally we'll wake up next to some girl....but it's not gonna be some random chick if you're in a small group and the whole thing comes to nothing.

I know that regular smokers will be able to have 'deep' conversations about stuff that matters while high...but tbh weed just kills conversations with us. The evening ends with us all lolled back on chairs and pretty much wasting an evening.

As for smoking tobacco, I have somehow managed to be a 'social smoker' for a couple of years, on average smoking like 2 a month (I'll smoke a few then stop for weeks). I generally roll my own filtered cigarettes with Golden Virginia tobacco, or Marlboro Reds - whatever.

I had a bad experience with weed in Jamaica

Only in Jamaica. :aware:

Hey, I'd completed my scuba diving course. What the hell else was there to do? :)

And 4/20 was one of the most entertaining days of my life.

potbt4.jpg

Reminds me of rules 34/35, but with the exception of images.

No, don't use rule 35 on this picture.

I want to.

EDIT: I want to smoke weed, not rule 35 the picture.

Edited by Definition

Hey, I was speaking from the perspective of my friends and I. We don't run around town or get in cars after downing 14 pints....we keep to small groups in one of our houses or gardens and just listen to music, dance, talk, whatever. And - sure - occasionally we'll wake up next to some girl....but it's not gonna be some random chick if you're in a small group and the whole thing comes to nothing.

I know that regular smokers will be able to have 'deep' conversations about stuff that matters while high...but tbh weed just kills conversations with us. The evening ends with us all lolled back on chairs and pretty much wasting an evening.

As for smoking tobacco, I have somehow managed to be a 'social smoker' for a couple of years, on average smoking like 2 a month (I'll smoke a few then stop for weeks). I generally roll my own filtered cigarettes with Golden Virginia tobacco, or Marlboro Reds - whatever.

Well I know you might think smoking weed may get boring and a waste of time. But there are always way to spice it up, you and your friends ever tried hotboxing? Something that my friends and I will do is we smoke before doing playing video games, watching movies, etc...no need to just sit around in chairs just laughing at nothing. I know I might sound a bit preachy but smoking weed is a safer alternative to getting drunk and to me and others more fun....

Edit: Also I just noticed that my post count is 420..what a coincidence :aware:

As of this post anyways..

Edited by Zon70

Edit: Also I just noticed that my post count is 420..what a coincidence :aware:

Plus you have the greenhat smiley in your sig, who's smoking.

No I haven't smoked pot. I'm not contemplating doing so anytime soon either. :aware:

Smoked last year although it was rare. I would expect to smoke much more this year since I'm a Senior.

Dude I wish I was a senior, i'm so tired of high school.. Im a junior. On graduation day i'm gonna get soooo high.

Oh man I got high yesterday, found out I can't drop out of Trig even though I know I'm gonna fail it. Also, I'm stuck in a class full of 22 people; 20 of them are girls and 2 of them are guys including me,

Actually eating it is safer than smoking it. Its a different kind of high though so sometimes it'll really mess you up for a few hours.

I've never eaten it, but I've heard it's longer-lasting and you feel it throughout your body. Unfortunately, I'm not much of a cook.

Brownies give me some really nasty dry mouth though, delicious as it might be. You can do tea as well, which is very relaxing and a lot less of a intense high than smoking. Tea works well for mushrooms as well.

Brownies give me some really nasty dry mouth though, delicious as it might be. You can do tea as well, which is very relaxing and a lot less of a intense high than smoking. Tea works well for mushrooms as well.

What do you add to it so that the THC dissolves in the water?

smoking weed is a safer alternative to getting drunk

I wouldn't really say that. Getting drunk now and then is better than smoking weed every now and then. You're inhaling smoke that has carcinogens in it.

What do you add to it so that the THC dissolves in the water?

smoking weed is a safer alternative to getting drunk

I wouldn't really say that. Getting drunk now and then is better than smoking weed every now and then. You're inhaling smoke that has carcinogens in it.

I'm not sure about tea but I'm guessing the heat from the tea will release the THC.

This topic disappoints me very much, I expected more of Sal's members, but this is digusting and disgraceful. Pixel Bunnie? Sea Rayn?

No I have never smoked weed nor plan to, as well as any illegal drug or alchohal or ciggarettes.

This topic disappoints me very much, I expected more of Sal's members, but this is digusting and disgraceful. Pixel Bunnie? Sea Rayn?

No I have never smoked weed nor plan to, as well as any illegal drug or alchohal or ciggarettes.

When you have pain so bad you are afraid your dying and then so bad you are afraid you won't die, you'll try almost anything. That's how bad migraines are for me.

I am not saying to go out and try it to anyone. One reason I stopped is because it is against the law and I was afraid to get in trouble. On the other hand, it has been proven in studies as being very helpful for pain and, even here in the US, it is considered legal by some state governments (my state, for instance) for doctors to prescribe. You can get a medical marijuana card. The Federal Government doesn't recognize it though and that will get you in trouble.

Anyway, more of an explanation for you than a justification. If my migraines got that bad again I am not sure I wouldn't try it again. I am sorry if that makes you think bad of me, as I like what I have seen of you, but, it is my view.

-Rayn.

Because doing something that is illegal in some countries is enough to warrant judgment on moral values.

Weed is BAD...Mmmkay...No-one should use mara-joo-wanna, Mmmkay?

Why are you disgusted? I have never presented myself as a saint, nor am I ashamed of the fact that I've smoked Marijuana. The fact that I've used an illegal substance does not define who I am and therefore there is nothing I have to hide.

Marijuana has been used for medicinal purposes for centuries and can be very beneficial to some. You are speaking based on what you have seen in the media and heard from your parents and therefore your first instinct is to relate Marijuana to all things bad. However, if the substance is not abused, it's not harmful to the body. Though, like I've mentioned above, abusing anything from food to prescription medicine is not good for you.

I don't think it's right for you to judge anyone here, I understand and respect your opinion, however, singling both Sea Rayn and myself is unfair judgement.