Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Caboose

Spore

Well since the old Spore topic seems to have died for some reason, i thought i would create a new one. What with the game actually being out today and everything (i'm Skint! :aware: ).

So here it is, your friendly neighbourhood spiderspore Spore Topic! Discuss creatures, tips, problems and anything to do with Spore here. Enjoy!

It came out today? Neato. The game looks awesome, although it does seem like it would get boring after a few hours of collecting dna... :aware:

But your so taken up doing other things, collecting DNA is just a side mission. The moment i can i will get this game (probably on the 26th, my birthday).

SPACE IS TOO BIG. Srly.

Every half an hour I would get attacked by some sort of alien civilisation. Got annoying. Very fun though.

I can't wait till i get it. Don't you think it's time to change your sig Dem?

Any mention of Spore gets me exited. Now I know how you Europeans feel when you get a release date behind the US. I feel your pain. :aware:

Any mention of Spore gets me exited. Now I know how you Europeans feel when you get a release date behind the US. I feel your pain. :aware:

This makes me think that the "Metal Gear Solid 4" way of releasing things was the best way...

But yeah, I'm anxious to play it, it looks like a really good game... or a game that'll make my computer crash.

This makes me think that the "Metal Gear Solid 4" way of releasing things was the best way...

But yeah, I'm anxious to play it, it looks like a really good game... or a game that'll make my computer crash.

I doubt it will make your comp crash. From what I hear you can run it with max settings with a medium range comp just fine.

Went to space age and its sweet.

Going to start a new game on some other planet, I'm going to try a herbivore this time..

It comes out tomorrow for me so I won't be grabbing it for a little bit.

Well, I wasn't sure whether to buy it now or wait untill christmas but it turns out my sister is going to buy it today and she has school this week so :aware:

Yes! I convinced my Mom to take me to Best Buy this afternoon. First I have to sit through church though... :aware:

I have it, but it the disc won't work. :aware:

I really want to start playing on it.

I have it, but it the disc won't work. :aware:

That sucks. I beat the cell and creature stages and let me say, they are sweet. Tribal stage is... not so much. It just felt boring. Currently I'm playing the civ stage. I skipped over tribal and I might go back. Civ is a lot better, but right now I'm kinda screwed because I just attacked the biggest nation in the world and their kicking my butt.

I plan to get spore this weekend, I've been saving for it since June. :aware:

I'm going to change the front page, so we can become a proper group and not just die out like the first topic. Keep an eye out for it...

I have it, but it the disc won't work. :)

That sucks. I beat the cell and creature stages and let me say, they are sweet. Tribal stage is... not so much. It just felt boring. Currently I'm playing the civ stage. I skipped over tribal and I might go back. Civ is a lot better, but right now I'm kinda screwed because I just attacked the biggest nation in the world and their kicking my butt.

Haha.

I always play on easy :aware:

I got the game yesterday but I didn't have a chance to play. My DVD drive has been jammed for a while (just been using my normal disc drive) so I was about to resort to buying a new one (I'll need to eventually...), but I took it out and took the casing off and put the disc in it. I put it back in the computer and installed it. Unfortunately, when I was taking my computer apart to take it out the DVD drive again, the disc was spinning and scratched the disc deeply (Xbox 360 users know what I mean). I'll have to bring it to Blockbuster or somewhere for they can use that disc-shaving device or whatever it is. I couldn't believe that they didn't have any DVD drives that were under $60 at Circuit City. They're so expensive because they ALL have a DVD burner in them. At the end of the day, I just ended up falling asleep before I could play it.

I played it for like 30 minutes before I went to school, and beat the cell stage in more than half of the time. I really wish it was longer because you barely get to evolve your cell with new weapons and such. It was fun, though. I've been working on the creature stage now. I want to turn my creature into an "adaptable" creature (both social and predator), but it's impossible for me to befriend other nests. I've only been able to make about 3 allies. I guess I just need to add more socializing parts to my creature.

lemalian4ta9.png

That's my creature (Lemalian). Not very creative, but I'm holding out for something cool once I get more DNA and parts.

Overall, it's a very fun game. I can't wait to design buildings and vehicles.

I have a date for the minimum I can get it: 22/09/08

And the date I probably will get it: 26/09/08

Kill me now :aware:

The premise looks interesting, but I'll wait for the price to go down. $50 is a little steep, even if you only have to pay it once. Sorry if I don't live in a mansion made of cash... :aware:

Use torrents

You can't play online with a torrent. I tried.

Went out and bought it today, though. Wish it could of been a bit cheaper, but I guess it was worth it. Civ stage atm.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.