Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Falzar

Magical Academy.

OOC: Kinda waiting for everybody else to start making there way to the dance...

IC: As Elias walked down the multiple staircases down the dormitory with Alexis, he finally got a good chance to look at her. Her hair was slightly curled, with thin streaks of silver that looked almost green in the lighting. Her dress had small sequinces that made it glitter in the light. Her shoes were a vibrant red, matching her dress. On one of her wrists she had the violet crystal she had shown him, attatched to a thin leather string. On the other was a golden bracelet, bouncing on her wrist with each step. Her nails-

OOC: Am I getting too much into how she looks? Again, I'm just waiting for everyone else to start making there way to the dance too.

I think Amber is the only one that hasn't posted to leave off for the dance yet. I'm just waiting for her to post.

Im ready. Although, I'm not quite sure what I'm doing.....

Essentially, you're about to go to a dance third hour. It is now third hour. You are dateless. You are also....nude in the girl's dorm :huh: ?!?! -finishes reading summary card-

The card doesn't lie :huh:

roffle roffle roffle

Lol, I dont mind. Heck, is ther any girls in the girls dorm? ROFL!! >_<

But I choose.... The person who will accept!! YAH!! :huh:

Sorry about inactivity, I was away for the weekend, got home yesterday, but didn't have anytime to pist, and then had to go to school today. The dance has officialy started! Let the akward scenes begin!

Elias entered the Dining Hall, noting how much different it looked. A small stage held enchanted instrument, playing on their own. The lighting was dimmed, making it seem like an entirely new place. He quickly noticed that there were teachers as well as security placed around the edges, sighing when he saw Josef. He led Alexis to the middle of the room and began to dance with her to a slow song.

Ummm... Lemme guess, I don't have a date? Do I? :huh:

I could just get some random chick...

:huh:

Or Play the Dating (an npc) Game!

Door #1

Door #2

Door #3

One holds a tar pit, one holds a hick with a shotgun, and another holds a beautiful young lady who cannot wait to go to the dance with you! Choose 1 of them, and we'll let you know who you're going with....in 3-5 weeks....

IC: Elias and Alexis continued to dance, whether it was slow or fast, just staying together.

OOC: What else am I supposed to post? Is there nobody else there???

Ummm... Lemme try something

IC:

Reece ran up to the DJ and pulled out a CD. He put it on and some ACDC started playing.

"This should liven things up a bit."

The song Thunderstruck came on.

Yeah...kinda ruins the moment...and since Falzar's the DM, it never happened.

I can't really IC much...where the heck are everybody? Fal, you posted and didn't even say that you made it to the dance? HAve you even picked up your date?

I am so sorry about the inactivity, I was totally banned from computers a while back, whenever I could use the computer I was literally being watched :huh: I'm not going to be active :huh: Don't kill me off though 'kay?

Edited by Amber

Okay...So Amber is comatose Rp-wise and Mfos is banned....What about everybody else?

Where are you!?!

IC: Elias looked around, noticing he and Alexis were the only two at the dance....still!

Ic: Falzar waited by the door for Filly, trying to think of what she had stolen this time. He finally decided to go out into the hall to look for her. He saw wsomeone who looked like a teacher. She had long black hair and grayish white wings, and then Falzar noticed why she looked so familiar. She was the person who attacked her during the first day. He slowly tried to walke past her, when she turned around. He froze, and he started to run. She held out her hand, and he froze, soon to have his whole world turn black.

Ooc: Okay, action time!

:xd::huh::huh: I quit anyway, I have no dance partner, I have no idea wtf is going on so... yer. Bye Falzar (in this RP)

IC:

The DJ looked at the person who had put on ACDC and pulled out a silenced gun. He shot Reece in the head distrcetely and dragged his body away, no-one even noticing, and put some better music back on.

OoC:

That's what happens when you :xd: me

I have no regrets. If you would have stopped spamming, it wouldn't have come to this. And you're auto ignored anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

Always sad to see an RPer go though.

IC: Elias felt strange, as if something from his past was creeping up on him. He tried to ignore it as he danced with Alexis, who also looked distracted. At least she won't notice I am too. He tried to remember where he had felt it before. It seemed to be close to him, always there, but just....stronger. Suddenly an irritating itch ran up his back. He tried to scratch it, but it seemed to be under his skin.

"I'll be right back."

Elias walked over to the bathrooms and pulled his shirt off. He looked at his back in the mirror and froze. It was glowing bright red.

His father was here.

OOC: I would explain more, but I have a huge idea planned and I'm not ruining it. :huh:

I say go for it.

Just restate your character, because if it's that Arrow guy (did you have the gryffon?), then that might work well. I have no idea what to do with a gryffon. Besides, in a post or two, the skelly monkeys gonna die.

Somebody IC post!

But yeah, don't wait for Fal. He'd say "Sure. Why not. DO IT!"

Wouldn't you....Falzar!

It isn't spam and you know it.

Seeing as there is nobody posting, I would like to ask Falzar if I can join, even at this late time. I've been watching your role-play for quite a while.