Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Scooby

Woodcutting Guide Rewrite

It would be no trouble at all. I have nothing else to do anyway.

:(

Pick a tree and try one out, if it looks good I might consider it.

Oak tree.

Oak_tree4533055935-iaza.gif

Seems great, if your up for it, go right ahead. :(

You must explain more on the money making, training and the money making/training part like suitable places that are close to a bank and only a few people go there and so and so.

And also pictures[map] of location of important trees like maple, willows, yews, magic. It makes it easier for the people to find out the location of the trees.

You must explain more on the money making, training and the money making/training part like suitable places that are close to a bank and only a few people go there and so and so.

And also pictures[map] of location of important trees like maple, willows, yews, magic. It makes it easier for the people to find out the location of the trees.

This is the woodcutting guide, not the training guide, there's already one about it. Each tree doesn't need a picture of where it is, since I've provided in the Location part of where it is.

Edited by Scooby

This is the woodcutting guide, not the training guide, there's already one about it. Each tree doesn't need a picture of where it is, since I've provided in the Location part of where it is.

Then its better if you remove the training and money making part since they are already there in the other guide[this would sorta spoil the need for the training guide]

Also add a format.

Centre the main topics and subtopics

And write an index of contents and link them to their parts

And so and so

Sorry about the delay, Scooby. I've been very busy since I said I would make the images transparent. I will start on them now :(

Ok thanks a lot, good luck. :huh:

I did a few, I can't do the rest. I'm a bit busier today, sorry, but here are the ones I was able to do in the time I had :(

Achey

Achey7926628133-iaza.gif

Cactus

Cactus7217166015-iaza.gif

Scapey

Scapey1900810357-iaza.gif

Teak

Teak6840544673-iaza.gif

Again sorry for only a limited number of trees I was able to do :huh:

I've added all the transparent ones, thanks. :(

Dead Tree

2ppkoyt.png

Arctic Pine

ezmro5.png

I think that's how you spell them..

Tawk, thank you yet again for everything. I'll have to do the rest myself since Magic didn't do them. Any help appreciated! :huh:

Trees

Throughout RuneScape there are 11 types of trees to be cut - with the exception of the Cursed Magic Tree*.

*The Cursed Magic Tree can only be accessed after completing The Spirit of Summer quest in the spirit realm,

and accessed through the portal in the village.

Maybe put the explanation for the * after all the trees?

Also, when you say there are 11 trees, I counted and there were 20 trees?

Maybe say:

Throughout RuneScape there are 20 different sources of woodcutting experiance[sp], 11 of which are trees.

Something like that?

Edited by Tawk

My name wasn't added to the list, and the transparent images are looking very good. The guide itself is looking very good. Good luck on acception :huh:

Trees

Throughout RuneScape there are 11 types of trees to be cut - with the exception of the Cursed Magic Tree*.

*The Cursed Magic Tree can only be accessed after completing The Spirit of Summer quest in the spirit realm,

Maybe say:

Throughout RuneScape there are 20 different sources of woodcutting experiance[sp], 11 of which are trees.

Something like that?

20 trees it is then!

My name wasn't added to the list, and the transparent images are looking very good. The guide itself is looking very good. Good luck on acception :(

I added right after I added all the transparencies.

The transparencies actually look very bad. :huh:

Edited by Scooby

Trees

Maybe say:

Something like that?

20 trees it is then!

My name wasn't added to the list, and the transparent images are looking very good. The guide itself is looking very good. Good luck on acception :(

I added right after I added all the transparencies.

The transparencies actually look very bad. :huh:

They will look really good on the site though!

Do achey logs really look like that? If so, I haven't played in a LONG TIME :huh:

And it's Magic Of Woodcut :( I don't woodcutting :P

Failed. :(

I'll fix that, and yes they actually look like that, I think it's been 2 or 3 years since it's been like that.

Hopefully they do look good on the site, the Darkness Skin makes it seem a tad bit bad.

You forgot to mention that the inferno adze also requires 92 firemaking to use

Just did. Thanks for pointing it out.

Throughout RuneScape there are 19 types of trees to be cut - with the exception of the Kharidian Cactus

and the *Cursed Magic Tree.

Throughout RuneScape there are 19 types of trees to be cut - with the exception of the Kharidian Cactus

and the Cursed Magic Tree*.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.