Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
finisterra

Summer's End - 100% Complete

I had already noticed that but I didn't feel like adding it since armour wasn't in the recommended items area. I added that and another warning anyway.

The risk of dying in this quest is fairly high, so don't take items that you will regret losing them. Armour doesn't really help against the attacks of the Beast.

Should be "if" instead of "that"

Changed it for: The risk of dying in this quest is fairly high, so don't take items that you will regret losing.

I could either have changed that for if or remove them.

Edited by finisterra

The risk of dying in this quest is fairly high, so don't take items that you will regret losing them.

doesn't really make since with them at the end :(

Edited by Limpbizkit

Wow actually a guide Roy didn't help on.

:(

No fair he spied on me to find out when I go to bed and then starts a guide when I'm asleep.

Well the guide seems done or do you need anything else to do? Maybe a map of the dungeon? More images, the logs?

Edited by Roy

Nice work, but what Hitpoints should you have that you can count it's high?! Will 79 HP be allright?! Or I'll die like 2-5 times?!? Thanks in advance.

Crownom :(

P.S. I know I may be in wrong place but it's just a quick question that I need to be answered.

Nice work, but what Hitpoints should you have that you can count it's high?! Will 79 HP be allright?! Or I'll die like 2-5 times?!? Thanks in advance.

P.S. I know I may be in wrong place but it's just a quick question that I need to be answered.

He can't one hit you but if you got 75/79... So don't stand still.

Edited by Roy

So you mean there is like 75% that I'll die like 3 times or so?!? What armour should I take then to avoid crying for losing stuff? :(

Crownom :huh:

So you mean there is like 75% that I'll die like 3 times or so?!? What armour should I take then to avoid crying for losing stuff? :(

Crownom :huh:

No armor, armor doesn't work there.

Btw I just completed the map.

2utox7b.png

[IMG=http://i38.tinypic.com/2utox7b.png]

Edited by Roy

I know, that's why I am asking what to take and you didn't answer my first question, tbh...

I know, that's why I am asking what to take and you didn't answer my first question, tbh...

Erm if you pay attention and keep moving etc you won't die and for armor light and cheap. Or just wear nothing.

The risk of dying in this quest is fairly high, so don't take items that you will regret losing. Armour doesn't really help against the attacks of the Beast.

Thanks Roy, I'll add the map.

The risk of dying in this quest is fairly high, so don't take items that you will regret losing. Armour doesn't really help against the attacks of the Beast.
:huh:

OK, thanks, Roy, but Finisterra why didn't you still add the map?! How long will it take for Salmoneus to put this frustrating guide on a site?!

Edited by Crownom

Erm if you pay attention and keep moving etc you won't die and for armor light and cheap. Or just wear nothing.

Does ranging work fine to kill him ? Btw do I have a single chance to beat him in and after the quest ? Im 93 combat with 77range,77hitpoints,74def & 57prayer.

Just saw that there was a bit of purple left at the entrance, also added 'Entrance' to it to show where the entrance is.

23sayh1.png

[IMG=http://i34.tinypic.com/23sayh1.png]

Does ranging work fine to kill him ? Btw do I have a single chance to beat him in and after the quest ? Im 93 combat with 77range,77hitpoints,74def & 57prayer.

Beating him after the quest solo is almost impossible, several persons have attempted it and they couldn't reduce more than 20% of the health. The best ways are cannon and ruby bolts enchanted, probably using both at a time.

Beating him after the quest solo is almost impossible, several persons have attempted it and they couldn't reduce more than 20% of the health. The best ways are cannon and ruby bolts enchanted, probably using both at a time.

Maybe you should write a little part about that under the rewards.

Edited by Roy

Maybe you should write a little part about that under the rewards.

Yeah, good idea or he could just make another guide about it. "How to slay that demon (I don't know his name)".

I don't think that I should add it since it's information that I've mostly gotten from the RSOF. The only information about it that I got myself was the monster examine spell.

Another guide would be good, but I wouldn't write it. I can't kill the beast, maybe someone who can kill it could write the guide. Anyway, the priority right now is getting the guide finished since the quest was just out and people want to know how to beat it.

Edited by finisterra

So you mean there is like 75% that I'll die like 3 times or so?!?

This can be added to the guide or not, but i figure Crownom needs advice anyways...

When you need to chop cursed willow roots, have a quick escape method (ectophial, Llytea teleport crystal, etc.), weight reducing items, an axe and tinderbox (duh), and the rest of your inventory with monkfish or better, while keeping 5 spaces free. Go and start chooping a root, and when you hear the Beast screech and/or see the screen shake, click on the next closest root to start chopping it. Repeat this until you have 5 willow logs in you bag, then light a fire. Be sure to have run on at all times. When you need to recharge your run energy, go into the next passage and wait for it to recharge. When you run out of food, use the quick escape method and re-stock.

Using this method, i only died once, and it was on the very chamber, as the thing was dieing(:huh: :()

Edited by ReM

That's basically what I said in the guide. Note that if you leave the Spirit Realm with logs, your logs will become normal willow logs.

Edited by finisterra

That's basically what I said in the guide. Note that if you leave the Spirit Realm with logs, your logs will become normal willow logs.

So just bring 15 willow logs to the spirit world? Will that work?

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.