Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
finisterra

Summer's End - 100% Complete

That's basically what I said in the guide. Note that if you leave the Spirit Realm with logs, your logs will become normal willow logs.

So just bring 15 willow logs to the spirit world? Will that work?

Nope, I already tried it.

And gravestones don't work but you still keep your three items. :(

Edited by finisterra

The risk of dying in this quest is fairly high, so don't take items that you will regret losing. Armour doesn't really help against the attacks of the Beast.
:huh:

Thanks Roy, I'll add the map.

OK, thanks, Roy, but Finisterra why didn't you still add the map?! How long will it take for Salmoneus to put this frustrating guide on a site?!

Crownom :(

Here's more advice for you.

I'm 86 hp, and got killed twice. I have to admit, he's pretty tough.

Final Fight:

Avoid ALL of the beasts attacks, and watch the graves. Watch which color spirit jumps where. When the Beast is charging yellow, bless the grave that the yellow spirit is in. Basically bless the grave that corresponds with what the beast is charging. Also, keep in mind that you lose a decent amount of prayer each time you bless a grave. Once each color spirit has attacked the beast, it will die.

Great guide, Finisterra, it looks great! It seems clear, easy to follow, and the pictures are great. Very nice work, this will be a great guide to use when working on the new quest. :huh:

-Accepted- :(

That's basically what I said in the guide. Note that if you leave the Spirit Realm with logs, your logs will become normal willow logs.

thats not true i left the spirit realm with cursed logs and they didnt change...

thats not true i left the spirit realm with cursed logs and they didnt change...

I doubt that. If so, it's a glitch.

I doubt that. If so, it's a glitch.

i can prove it if you dont believe me...

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.