Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lord earth13

--> Is Earthy Ya?<-- 65/85 Dungeoneering --- 2135

Grats on Whip, Luke still owes me my Flail back from that trip lol.

Congrats on 89 slayer, whip and dragon boots, keep all the lovely jubly slaying bits. -.-

Grats on yet another Abby Whip, almost 90 Slayer, 8m HP XP (I has 8.2m -.-) and more moneh!

Congratulations on all the stuffs Earthy. :ph34r:

Also, year 9 Maths was easy. :wizard:

As

Not when you have an incredibly horrible teacher it isn't.

Thanks.

Congrats on lots of drops speedy.

Thhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkk yyyyyyyyyyyyyooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuu. [/turtle]

Grats on Whip, Luke still owes me my Flail back from that trip lol.

Lol that was your Flail? Nice. xD

Thanks.

Congrats on 89 slayer, whip and dragon boots, keep all the lovely jubly slaying bits. :o

Thanks. Jubly bits? Idk what that means. D:

congrats on whip 7 a pair o boots 89 slay 8m hp and gl with 97 att :o

Thanks. ;)

Grats on yet another Abby Whip, almost 90 Slayer, 8m HP XP (I has 8.2m ^_^) and more moneh!

Thanks. I'll pass you soooon. >:)

5m Slayer Ee ex pee:

100202182337.png

Annnnd 97 Attaaaaaaaaaack:

100202185743.png

97 is my most hated level and feels like the longest always IMO. So this will take awhile to get to 98. :)

If all goes well I'll get it Friday/Saturday.

Doubt I'll be getting any levels/milestones until then though. So yea.

Oh yea, also did science exam today. Was laughably easy. Math exam tomorrow though, I scared. D:

congrats on 5million slayer xp, the last milestone before 90. -.- Also congratzies on 97 attack earthy.

Congratulations Earthy! Good to have you back in the land of skill logs. -.-

As

oh lawd is dat 5 million slayer exp 0.o

gratz dudddde

Grats on 97, only 600k in front of me!

Though you'll probably get it weeks before I do.

Gratz on 5 million xp in slayer and 97 attack !! ;)

Good luck on Math exam!

Thanks. ;)

congrats on 5million slayer xp, the last milestone before 90. ;) Also congratzies on 97 attack earthy.

Thanks. Yea can't wait till 90. :P

Congratulations on loads of things!

Year 9 Maths is easy too. ;)

I wish I'll be on for 99. :wizard:

Thanks. ;)

It is, but my teachers fail. Really badly. :ph34r: Half the time they can't do the work themselves they try to teach us and always assume the question was a typo.

Congrats on 5M slayer exp Earth :P

Thanks. :P

nice log earth

Congratulations Earthy! Good to have you back in the land of skill logs. :)

As

Thanks, glad to be back. :P

oh lawd is dat 5 million slayer exp 0.o

gratz dudddde

No dat [email protected]@

your siggy just got owned by vultures with bad transparency

earthff.png

NOOOOOOOOOO!!! You... you monster!

Lol nice Fire Titan Earth.

What's next, 99 Ranged?

Haha.

I'm gonna catch up to you, in whips that is.

Just about 100k off 85 :D

Good luck. >:P

But idk. I kinda want 80+ everything next. I also want 99 Ranged for sure, but probably won't happen for awhile. Next 99 will probably be Strength.

Gratz on all the levels and drops!!

Thanks. :D

Grats on 97, only 600k in front of me!

Though you'll probably get it weeks before I do.

Thanks. :o

Congratulations on 97 attack and 5M slayer xp. :D

Thanks. :D

11m Attack Exp. I actually got this after I made my last post here a few days ago. Completely forgot about this milestone. :o

100203191836.png

Hmg, Whip [email protected]@ This is my 8th Whip. This screen shot is also a few days old. ;)

100204125725.png

And just today, got a Warrior's Ring drop. That's Choccy to the right of me. Zazzyness is also to the left of me, but you can't see him. Choccy was out of range and didn't get the split l0l. It was actually pretty fun, I was just explaining to Choc how we could stay at DKs for days on end and wouldn't get anything(because of my terrible drop luck). Then after we WOULD get something, but no no it wouldn't be an axe!(this is where I got cut off ^_^) It wouldn't be a Zerker! Instead... It'd be a Warrior's Ring!

I was actually going to say Warrior's Ring too since I forgot the name of Seer's Ring. :) Pro prediction ftw?

100205111047.png

And there's also this, 100m Total Exp. :) I remember at the beginning of this log I had like 7m Total Exp or something and thinking how people with 99s have way more Exp in 1 skill than I do in all of them. Hurray for nostalgia.

100mExp.png

Anyway, at the time of this post I'm 270k away from 98 Attack. I've slowed down training and been bossing quite a bit lately(mostly DKs).

Also had a hilarious Zammorak run today. 5 of us went, one of our tankers missed an attack and 3/5 of us died(I didn't). Then I died since I didn't have any real form of food besides a few brews, Titan, and 2 Pineapple pizzas. Thankfully I was blessed just in time, than our 5th guy died. To bad his grave wasn't blessed. :P Then Rachel saved the day by coming to tank Zammorak while we got our stuff back. Ty Rach. <333

87 Ranged and already coming up on 90 Slayer. Both should be tomorrow. Really gonna try for 98 Attack too. :P

EDIT: Also, exams went fairly well. Science I defiantly aced, it was incredibly easy. Math, I'm actually pretty sure I failed or did really badly. I hopefully did pass the course, however. ;) And Electronics went pretty well too. Some things I wasn't 100% on and completely guessed, but it worked out pretty well anyway.

Edited by Lord Earth

Congratulations on 11M attack xp, the ring drops, the abyssal whip, and 100M total xp. -.-

congrats on all those exp and drops! :) I'm not that far away from 100m Total exp either. -.-

Congratulations on 11M attack xp, the ring drops, the abyssal whip, and 100M total xp. :)

Thanks. :)

congrats on all those exp and drops! :D I'm not that far away from 100m Total exp either. :D

Thanks. And pro, good luck getting it. :P

Our Zamorak run was epic lolol.

Grats on the whip, 11m attack exp and warrior ring split -.-

THanks. :P

Yea so went to DKs again today. Best luck evar. Except for the fact where we had like 7 people so the splits were horrible lol. Berserker Ring on the second kill, and first Dragon Hatchet like 3 kills after. Pwnage.

100206132707.png

Also got a Seercull. Didn't even get to pick it up though since I didn't get a chance. :P

100206132829.png

Hatchet:

100206134444.png

Hatchet:

100206134711.png

My hatchets bring all the boys to the yard:

100206145514.png

Abyssal Whip numba 9.

100206180511.png

And hmg, unrelated, but [email protected]@ I didn't even know this happened. Was in Sals and someone told me I was also in Azarath's CC for some reason. So I checked and...

100206201446.png

And then... 90 Slayer!!! I can now kill anything kill-able in RS. Hip hip hooray. :P

100206222032.png

Which meant a v sexy picture of a Dark Beast

100206222042.png

And Finaallllllly... 98 Attack!! Woo

100206224651.png

If you noticed, I started power slaying today. Gonna try and power slay everything till 99 Attack. :P

Congrats on all those drops, 90 Slayer and 98 Attack! :) When do you think you'll get 99 Att? -.-