Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Frets on fire

What's Your Way Of Making Money?

Hi everyone.

This Post is really just a place to share with everyone what you do to make money on runescape!

Also please say if you are member or not for those who might want to try your idea out :(

Killing green dragons or aviansies (click the link in my sig for a guide) or fishing sharks in members.

Killing lesser demons or cutting yew logs in f2p.

Edited by Ganja Sabre

I've seen too many topics like this. Few people here will give out their REAL money making stratagies but instead give another that they will do. This is just another way to ask how to make money.

Either way I rc nats among other things I'd rather not give out just yet.

Mining runite, crafting natures, smithing mithril bolts, and smelting bars is how I make money in runescape.

I dont care if ppl know how I make money, it is usually well known and not many ppl are high enough level to do it anyways, I fish sharks, Craft deaths, go to GWD, some summoning related methods. needless to say they are all members only.

Merchanting. Don't ask me how...find it out yourself! :( Now, don't think I'm lazy and I don't use "skills"--I love skilling! But usually not for money...

mine is also aviansies, pretty easy and fast.

i make my money from steel bars and mining clay-turning it into soft and selling :(

Making yews, i like woodcutting so i do that :(

I wander around aimlessly, skilling and killing and after some undefined amount of time I obtain (usually in large quantities) money.

i useally tank aviansies, kill green dragons, fish or do slayer

Depends on what I'm doing (i.e If I'm mining, I'll sell the ores).

I like to go down to The Stronghold of Security and loot Flesh Crawlers for their ranarrs which are worth 6k in the G/E. They also drop 42 fire runes and nature runes, body runes, dust runes, noted iron ore and more. Bring a Ring of Wealth also.

im sure people will say their real strategy because there is no secret way to make money on rs as for every way there is to make money someone will have made a guide on it

anyway it depends on what skill in training but it can be anything from aviansies to monkfish to magic and yew logs

Guest Emanick

I don't usually need anything. I pick a different way each time. It usually involves whatever skill I want to train at the moment. :(

Ok i got 4mil this way, barrows....plain and simple luck. Also, i kill fire giants, jellys for clues, and basilisks.

I just cut magic trees. I've got 80 WC and Dragon Axe so it's all good for me.

I generally save up to between 1k and 1.5k which cashes in at the GE for well over a million. It's kind of slow but it makes me alot of money and gets my WC lvl up drastically. I mean just in the past week because of cutting mages I've gone up like four WC levels.