Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tequilaivy

Whats The Best Skill?

A combat cape, like att, str, or def. There are faster, easier capes but they either are really boring (like cooking) or require a lot of money (like prayer). I think combat capes are the most interesting to get...since you can train at different monsters.

Edited by Radiance

the best made/designed skill is farming, no doubt but my personal favoirite is range. the fastest skill cape is probably prayer

Edited by Funny Bunny

funnest cape imo is magic. there's so many things you can do!

easiest cape imo is any skill that can afk. like melee skills...

fastest cape is cooking. less than 2 weeks needed, considering that you must have all the required stuff before starting

:(

Most fun for me is Hunter :( I don't know why, but I'll bet there are tens of thousands who will agree with me.

Fastest, as has been said, is probably Cooking.

Easiest are probably the combat skills.

Your title is misleading. The Best Skill isn't necessarily the quickest skill, nor the easiest. In my opinion, Fishing is the best skill, as it can be very relaxing and fun to train with friends :(

~Goggles

Woodcutting, range, and crafting.

Woodcutting: It's an awesome moneymaker, and it's fun!

Range: Becuase sometimes you can't be too careful.

And last but no least, crafting: To help your lifeless creative side!

~~Dragos240~~

I think that the combat skill is the best because most people judge you on your combat lvl. It is also quite fun to train (knowing that your sorta risking your items). You might even find a monster that drops loot.

I like woodcutting. it has the right attention span for me.

True Fact: You cannot touch all of your teeth with your tounge

You will now attempt this

You will then say this a lie

You will then have a silly little grin on their face

You will probably tell someone else this joke

You probably still have that grin on your face

Edited by My Rhapsody

Woodcutting - I find this easy and is actually a bit profitable, but takes a long time.

Fletching - Same thing as woodcutting, takes time but is bit profitable with Smithing.

Mining - All you have is to mine all day long and is profitable.

Crafting - Flax is profitable, but other items isn't although gives a decent XP.

I'd prefer Fletching, because my level is 55 in just 2-4 days I'm not sure I remember.

I think you should train fire makeing it isent to fun but easy to get up and not to expensive.

I really enjoy training magic :huh: it is one of the most rewarding skills to get higher at too.

Green~

Your title is missleading, the best skill isn't always the fastest skill because ussually when you train something the fastest way you miss a lot of what the skill has to offer. My personal favorite skill is Farming mainly because it's never the same, It's interesting and not exactly very slow, I enjoy the organsising and the farm runs, also Agility it's a very fun skill with my pirate outfit and hook I feel very adventurous on the dorg course. Easiest would have to be cooking, though not the funnest it's a tough skill still. Fastest would be Fletching where you can get 400k xp/hr.

Quickest: Cooking or Firemaking

Funnest: Magic and Hunter (See my 1337 Hunter level in sig)

Cheapest: Firemaking or Fletching

Quickest: I don't have any Skillcapes yet, but I've found Woodcutting to be pretty fast so far.

Funnest: None of them are extremely fun, but probably fishing or woodcutting. Catherby is where I fish and there are always people there to talk to and keep you entertained.

Cheapest: Fishing, for sure. You don't have to spend much for harpoons and nets, and there isn't any equipment.