Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tovent

The Achievements Of Tovent ~ A Skiller's Tale

gabannerza5.png

[/p]

INTRODUCTION

Welcome to my Goals and Achievements topic. I've had many goals in my RuneScape career but I never seem to be able to stick to them.. So hopefully with the support of everyone here I'll be able to make some decent progress. I hope you enjoy looking through my topic and feel free to post your support! :-)

ACCOUNT HISTORY

I first started my account back in January, 2007 as a level 3 skiller. Whilst as a level 3, I basically learnt the in's and out's of effectively training up my non-combat stats. After many months of being a level 3, I decided it was the right time to get combat and in November, 2007 I began advancing combat after gaining 900 total as a level 3. I gained my first 99, Hunter, later on that month which was later followed up by Fletching in December 2007 and Cooking in March 2008. After all of that, it brings me to now. I'm currently what a like to call a fairly well balanced main, without any neglected skills.

CURRENT STATS

Tovent.png

GOAL LIST

Below is a list of the levels which I am currently aiming for. If you would like to view any screenshots of my past levels, since writing this thread, you can view them in the Archive section of my thread.

Tovent.png

Tovent.png

Tovent.png

Tovent.png

Tovent.png

LATEST LEVEL

image007ao1.png

ARCHIVE

Will grow as I begin to achieve more of my goals in this topic.

SEPTEMBER

- 20/09/08

[p]

CONCLUSION + EXTRA INFORMATION

CONTACTING ME

If you would ever like to get in touch with me, you could either PM me on these forums, visit me on my IRC channel (#tovent) or just drop me a post on this thread. I also have my in game private chat set to on most of the time, so feel free to add me if you'd like a chat. I always get a little bored when I'm training.

CLAN

I'm currently an Emperor (Owner and Founder) of Skillers Empire, along with Flockers. We have a 1700+ total requirement which increases with your combat level. If you'd like some more information about us, visit our recruitment thread in the Recruiting Forum, or ask me here.

CLOSING

Thank you for reading my thread! I've put quite a bit of work into this, so it would be great if I could get some comments. I'll try my best to reply to every single comment that is left, but you can guarantee that it has been read.

If you'd like to know anything else, just ask!

-
T
ovent
Edited by Tovent

Good luck with the log and all of your goals specially 99 Fm and 1900 total level :huh:

Congrats on 73 mage :huh:

Dj :(

Good luck with the log and all of your goals specially 99 Fm and 1900 total level :P

Congrats on 73 mage :huh:

Dj :huh:

Thanks Dj! :huh:

You seem like a cool guy :xd: [email protected] on lvl and GL with goals.

Cheers Scope. :(

gratz on the mage lvl, and nice stats :( I support :huh:

feel free to add me ingame, and post in my log.

~kugel