Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Salmoneus

New Guides

Awesome guides, guys! Keep up the great job :huh:

Good job to all who helped make these guides, they only help make this site better :huh:

I seen the guides, and they're written perfectly! I liked Lunar Magics guide mostly! Great works, guys! :huh:

Great looking guides. Will have to read them more carefully later. I am still amazed how many things there are in this game, I didn't even know about Lunar Magic until now. :huh:

U didn't no about lunar magic ? :(

Well to be fair i didnt till i found sals :(

Just read most of the guides on here and

u'll be up to date in no time

Great looking guides. Will have to read them more carefully later. I am still amazed how many things there are in this game, I didn't even know about Lunar Magic until now. :huh:

U didn't no about lunar magic ? :P

Well to be fair i didnt till i found sals :(

Just read most of the guides on here and

u'll be up to date in no time

Well, I started playing this game about 3½ weeks ago, so I haven't really had time to get to know every part of the game. I don't think I ever will, because it's so huge... :huh:

And I am trying to read as much as possible on here too, but if I should read everything there's no time to play the game, because this site is also so huge ... :(

Thank goodness. I use the Edgeville Dungeon for the Hill Giants, the Item Lending feature nearly never, and it is currently impossible for me to try and do the Lunar Diplomacy quest, but thanks for the guides anyways!

Nice guide guys

“A coward dies a thousand deaths... a soldier dies but once.”

Taken from Shaekespeare's Julius Ceaser

"A valiant man tastes of death but once." Is how it goes, but point taken anyway. Good guide. Helped me out, as i have been gone last 4 months.

Guest dooomed mage

i really like the new item lending update i think that it really hlps if u don't have the cash 2 buy the  item eg. sara sword, bandos god sword and for me a d wc axe :huh:

Nice guide guys“A coward dies a thousand deaths... a soldier dies but once.”Taken from Shaekespeare's Julius Ceaser
"A valiant man tastes of death but once." Is how it goes, but point taken anyway. Good guide. Helped me out, as i have been gone last 4 months.
 awsome skills :( but at the same time could use some work :(