Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
No Clue

Extreme Money $.$

Question

6 answers to this question

you dont have any stats in the high scores....?

well if u like mining alot you can mine ess and sell it or mine alot of coal and sell that...

I dunno if the method still works but I guess you can get a good profit + smithing & mining exp from it. Buying 2k coal and mine 1k iron, smith them into steelbars which sell for around 625+ (pretty good price). Repeat if you want more money, it's how I made my first mill.

if u could kill lvl 28 hobgoblins this would work: u kill them and they drop limpwurt root pick this up and then go down to sewer in varrok and get red spider eggs then go to the apothecary then he will make them into str potions rhat sell or over 1.25k then repaet and u willl make money

Edited by apersonwhowonders

rune ess... or kill hilles for big bones... making str potions... when u get enough try flipping in the grand exchange.

(flipping is buying, for example: 10 rune scimmys at lowest price.. and selling them overnight on the ge or at bounty hunter for highest price)

Either way, gl

first of all you cant brging money into bounty hunter what you need to do it mine coal and iron and make steel bears those sell very good

If you like Mining then raise it to 55+.

Powermining Iron is a great way to level, when you get 55, mine mith and coal.

Or, get 60 and go in the Mining guild. :huh:

first of all you cant brging money into bounty hunter what you need to do it mine coal and iron and make steel bears those sell very good

He meant he probably lost all of his money which he invested into his rune/weapons/amulets/food.

- W1z :(