Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Celtic

Voting

3 for your fav, 2 for your second fav, 1 for your third fav. I personally dont see why as everyone just ends up spewing the same whored GR crap about 'lighting' 'focal' and all that shizzle when in reality it doesnt mean anything as everyone miss uses it anyway BUT you must give reasons for your votes.

Voting will end when it pleases me and not a moment sooner.

Crave: Untitled-1.png

Phobia: sotwinprogrezcopywv2.jpg

xxrunezxx: fireangel-1.png

-REAP-: bleachzn5.jpg

sanji: animeecopy2.png

The Baron: 2is8scj.png

Shepherd: animesig3jp9.png

-Phantom-: 11ak8w8.jpg

iEthan: sotw59.jpg

Entrility: infusioneddz8.png

Blueness: 2uzcobs.png

Gillis: whysosrsov3.png

Darkeyes: Darkness.png

Youhei: Majinbuu-1.png

Iniiii: simplev3.png

Beret: 59b.png

Meftah: animecontestsigbu1.png

Doom: anime.png

Edited by Celtic

I'm on there twice :huh:

Delete the one that's 5th from the top please.

This is definetly a tough one

So many entries lol :huh:

Sanji-Overall nice composition, nice effects and colors.

Gillis- Nice flow, b/w looks good for this piece. Decent text and lighting is fairly nice. Too simple for first.

Iniii- sweet colors and it seems to just work, but again seems too simple for me... Nice though

Crave gets honorable mention-If you cleaned up the messiness i would have given you 2nd or 3rd :(

maybe next time

Nice idea to doom, just not as great execution :(

congratz all and good luck

1st: Iniii - A nice, smooth texture to it, and beautiful art.

2nd: Sanji - Good lighting around the render, makes the render stand out. A few random blotches, but overall very good.

3rd: Gillis - Good placement, well executed text, and in general, not baroque, though not amazing.

Gillis (3 Points) - I like the use of black, people don't seem to make dark stuff anymore. Also the guy looks like he is lurking, so it must be good for gfx.

Celtic (2 Points) - CUZ UR DAM KWL NOT EVEN 2 POST ENTRIES L0L

Doom (1 Point) - I like the text and lighting [/generic gfx post]

Aww you really do? :huh:

3 Pts to Sanji-Just the best one there really. Great effects and everything.

2 Points to Iniii-Great style and overall, nicely done with effects.

1 Point to Gillis-Good job with BW and overall, nice.

3 Points: Darkeyes- I really like the text and the smudging that one brush (?) he used

2 Points:-Reap-I like the simpleness of it, a good render for it, and I like the text

1 Point: Phobia-I really like the render and other purple stuff, the white makes it perfect

3 points - Doom - If the concept is meant to be what I think it is, it's awesome. If not, it's still awesome.

2 points - xxrunezxx - cool composition and effects

1 point - Reap - I like the simplicity and style.

Celtic, I really like the way you've hosted this SotW.

Aww you really do? :huh:

Yeah it's great, good job on it because it looks awesome.

Celtic, I really like the way you've hosted this SotW.

Same.

Sanji - 3 - Really has a good flow to it with the C4Ds, like the image overall.

Gillis - 2 - Good focal point, had good depth and really stands out.

Reap - 1 - It's simplicity yet good composition appeals to me.

3 points - Darkeyes - The effects around the character are amazing, but I must admit there isn't much to the render itself. Good text placement and choice as well.

2 points - Doom - Interesting take on the conventional signature, but I don't see much to the rest of the signature.

1 point - Gillis - The Chinese character is irrelevant to the topic, and the signature could use colour. Otherwise good effects and text placement.

3 points - Darkeyes - The effects around the character are amazing, but I must admit there isn't much to the render itself. Good text placement and choice as well.

2 points - Doom - Interesting take on the conventional signature, but I don't see much to the rest of the signature.

1 point - Gillis - The Chinese character is irrelevant to the topic, and the signature could use colour. Otherwise good effects and text placement.

He's an anime character :huh:

yah bleach is anime lmao....

Duh

No, he meant the symbol. Hate to break it to you, but that's Japanese I'm pretty sure.

Nope, Chinese for "Home."

Nope, it's Japanese.

"but but omg its chines it kant be japens it luks diferent omg omg omggomgoggogomgomgogmogmgomgogmogmgomgogmogmg" It's called Kanji, which I also used

Edited by -REAP-

No, he meant the symbol. Hate to break it to you, but that's Japanese I'm pretty sure.

Nope, it's Japanese.

"but but omg its chines it kant be japens it luks diferent omg omg omggomgoggogomgomgogmogmgomgogmogmgomgogmogmg" It's called Kanji, which I also used

Either way, it doesn't matter. In both Chinese and Japanese, that's the word for 'home.'

I know I lost... :huh:

C'mon winner. Pick freestyle, freestyle, freestyle...

~iE

sanji- Flow is good, I like the strong purple lighting. Colors mix well too.

xxrunezxx- Very good flow and depth. I like the effects as well.

Iniiii- Not bad, lighting is good as is the flow, but it lacks interest. It needs more effects because it looks like you just threw on a render and some C4ds.

He's an anime character :xd:

yah bleach is anime lmao....

Duh

Nope, it's Japanese.

It's both Chinese and Japanese. But my comment was that it was irrelevant to the topic of anime. :huh:

Celtic's gone :huh:

Technically voting won't end until he says, so this may be here a while

I was waiting for people to actually vote but seeing as I only got 9 sets of votes and 18 entries I'm a bit dissapointed in this to be honest. Turn out was good but can you please vote, if you put the 15 minutes or so in to make a piece why cant you put in the 2 minutes to vote. I'll count em up now

(I added in my votes to the final count, 3 for gillis, 2 for iniii, 1 for sanji)

rune 2 2

Phobia 1

Sanji 3 2 3 3 3 1

gillis 2 1 3 1 2 1 3

darkeyes 3 3

iniii 1 3 2 1 2

doom 1 3 2

reap 2 1 1

So Sanji wins with 15, Gillis second with 13, Iniii third with 9.

Gz all special mention to Celtic for getting 2 pts without entering :huh:

SANJI HOSTS NEXT IF HE WANTS TO :huh:

Edited by Celtic

dq ppl that dont vote, cause that was pretty stupid voting >:huh:

Double entries as voters :huh: