Sal's RuneScape Forum
Holl

The Skilling And Slaying Times Of Holl.

Haha, thanks you guys. I'm back once again, now to get myself another Chaotic. Just an offhand because I want to try that. And also got 97 Dung like 2 days ago. If you wanna dung with me hook me up in game!

EDIT: THANKS FOR 2k REPLIES ON LOG :wub:

EDIT 2: Hai, I'm back again lol. I'll be more active after I finish my crap at home, I need to find a way to make some money easy on RS, as I fell for a phish. I suck, I know. I've been offline for far too long lol, I don't know why. Looked legit, meh.

Edited by Holl

Hey Holl, good luck with the goals, if you fancy making a bit extra money I wouldn't mind doing some bosses with you? Up to you just an idea as I need to make a bit more myself :)

Hey Holl, good luck with the goals, if you fancy making a bit extra money I wouldn't mind doing some bosses with you? Up to you just an idea as I need to make a bit more myself :)

Yah, good idea, but I'm scrambling money together at the moment, will do some soon! We'll get in touch in game, thanks!

For the goals, I want to get 99 Runecrafting, Fishing, Mining, Smithing, Dungeoneering and Thieving within a year from now. That's what I'm aiming for at the moment.

What 99 are you getting first? I'm currently going for 90 RC so come train with me!

Edited by Micael Fatia

I'm currently making some money, I can do RC sometimes with you, if you Runespan ofcourse. :P

YUP, I'm up for a huge load of skilling. Want some 99s out of my way and 80+ in all. Got 87 RC and 96 Herblore yesterday, bought 83ish farming, been having doubts on Fletching, as it;s 90 but I cba to train it tbh. :X

O, and I defeated Kiln, what a huge noob that was.

That feel when you don't message me back on Runescape when we haven't talked in over a year.

;_;

It's been 2.5 years since I've posted in here, but I'm gonna try to keep my log up to date again.