Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Skullshogun

.hack // (anime, Not Literally A Hack)

For those of you who know about the .hack// series of anime, do you think that bandai should actually go in and make a "World" for people to play? I mean, we have games about PLAYING the game (literally) but we get such a limited version of "The World" because we have to go through this storyline that the anime went through. It IS fun, don't get me wrong (my opinion), but I Just think that if Bandai created the actual GAME, the MMORP "The World" that it would be a big hit. This is of course, assuming they would take out the "virus cores" "bugs" and all the issues the .hackers had on the games and anime. Im talking just the MMORP that was the concept the whole anime was based after.

You know, one where you go around, get to different areas and go about killing creatures, in parties (large if necesarry) with different classes like Steam Gunner, Twin Blade, Heavy Blade, Blade Master, Heavy Ax, etc etc? Its kind of more classy that way. Yeah there are alot of MMORP like that out there, but just the fact that this one has a whole couple of series based around it would give it enough publicity to do well.

It would have guilds, PKing, PKKing, monster killing, quests, and those lovely areas with the mazes to get to the statue. I personally think It would be fun. The day that came out, I would quit runescape, haha.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/826072051

If you think the same, use the above link, sign the petition!

If you dont know what .hack// is you may want to just message me. Ill give you the info on it.

Edited by Skullshogun

yeah it would be... I think it would be a nice source of income for Bandai, I mean, even at just $5 a month initially, they could make a killing with the anime community, and spill onto the regular game players community when people hear how awsome it is just as a MMORPG, then they could make it like a second world of warcraft. (in status, not addictiveness)

IT would be EVEN BETTER if they could actually make like headsets like the game apparently did in the anime.

I would love that, but with what happens in the series and games, i would be scared to play it D:

Nah, you shouldn't be scared to play it, haha. Its all staged for the sake of the anime.

IF they actually created a REAL world, I mean for it to be something thats more like runescape in nature, where there really aren't that many bugs, holes in the system, "unbeatable characters" etc etc. Just like a regular MMORPG just based on the .hack\\ one.