Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jetkid

When To Start Fighting Cockroach Solders?

Question

Hey. just wonderen wen. stats r in my sig, just click the spoiler. thnx

Edited by jetkid5

10 answers to this question

ur fine to start now

just DO NOT RUN FROM THEM, they urt 2x more in their ranged attack then their melee attack, so be prepared and bring some decent food too.

ur stats are good enough though, i kill them all the time with 55 att 68 str and 55 def

You wouldn't do so bad at them right now, but I'd recommend getting 80 Combat first.

Bring a super set and the rest inventory- sharks. It'll pay off and you'll get decent XP, too. So no worries. :xd: Also, don't think like I'll be fine with monkfish. With sharks you can stay longer there, but it's your choice... :huh:

Crownom :huh:

If you are f2p, you want about 90 cb to kill them effectively.

P2p, you'll be fine with 80 cb (no summoning)

If you are f2p, you want about 90 cb to kill them effectively.

P2p, you'll be fine with 80 cb (no summoning)

Agreed. If you're F2P, having full rune, with a good weapon such as Rune Scimitar would do excellent.

If P2P, having some Granite or Dragon stuff worn, as Dragon weapons will be much fine.

Neji :huh:

Actually, I just started doing cockroaches right now. And I am quite surprised at the profit they bring. My stats are 73 attack and 89 strength, so I just go to crowded worlds and fight other people's roaches while they tank. You see I am only 45 defense. I get the drop most of the time and it makes great money. One thing I've noticed is that higher attack level is better then high strength level and that its good idea to bring strength potions while competing for the drops with the high levels. I also see that rangers are the most successful but being only 83 ranged, i don't bother. And sometimes, I make over 100k / hour getting good drops, so yeah....

Edited by mosaik