Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
kid ysma

How Quick Prayer Is?

Question

lvl 31 now

need 45

how many time if im training in chaos temple??

(if your going to post something like "why dont you just buy bones??" my answer is are you going to pay it for me??)

Edited by kid ysma

10 answers to this question

If I were you I would definately slay green dragons, and then just use the bones @ a house party on a gilded alter, will be much faster.

If I were you I would definately slay green dragons, and then just use the bones @ a house party on a gilded alter, will be much faster.

1 word:

-F2P

Hes freeplay. I did my training from lvl 30 to 43 in chaos temple before becoming member. Took me about a week 1 hour a day. I found it very efficient way of leveling prayer. If you have higher strenght and atack (something like 80+) I suggest Hill Giants tough.

Edited by ElArkitekt

Apparently you have an attitude...

Anyway, you'll need approximately 3,000 big bones, or 10,000 regular bones. You could have used the calculators here on Sal's yourself.

Hes freeplay. I did my training from lvl 30 to 43 in chaos temple before becoming member. Took me about a week 1 hour a day. I found it very efficient way of leveling prayer. If you have higher strenght and atack (something like 80+) I suggest Hill Giants tough.

how long did you took to lvl 43??

thx for the tip

Honestly, picking up bones in the chaos temple is probably one of the worst ways to train prayer.

Regular bones give only 4 xp each, and by the time you get around the upper 30s, burying normal bones won't be good training anymore

But it IS possible............

But think: buying big bones and burying them takes a few days to 45 prayer

Burying normal bones and waiting for respawn takes you a few weeks and its very boring

If you don't have the money for big bones, collect them yourself. They're the best bones in Free to Play, and you'll spend much less time in the Wilderness where you can still die.

how long did you took to lvl 43??

thx for the tip

About a week or two, long time ago... Its a very very boring process but it can get you to 45 prayer. If you have 80+ combat I still suggest hill giants for their bones its crowded tough. If your willing to bury bones at the chaos altar I suggest you go on populated worlds with 1k + people, like this after you get each bone inside the chaos place when you pick your last the first bone you picked respawns... with 1000 players and - youll have to wait.