Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
KoG Falsetto XS

Sals Fable 2 Chat!

I got Fable 2 today :huh:

I <3 it :huh:

It is one of the best games i have ever played

~MarksY>

Beat it. I thought it was pretty good. The end is awesome.

BTW I have the Theresa doll and will be willing to trade that doll for another.

It's a pretty fun game, although I'm kind of disappointed. I was expecting somewhat of an Oblivion-like game. But that's asking too much. Besides that, it's a really fun game. Right now, I have a steel flintlock, steel longsword and ranger coat and trousers. What armor would you more advanced people recommend and where could I get it?

It's a pretty fun game, although I'm kind of disappointed. I was expecting somewhat of an Oblivion-like game. But that's asking too much. Besides that, it's a really fun game. Right now, I have a steel flintlock, steel longsword and ranger coat and trousers. What armor would you more advanced people recommend and where could I get it?

Try the bowerstone tailor (right near blacksmith). Good stuff there.

Just got bigamy achievement. Don't know whether to be proud or ashamed.

Do what I do and get the chicken suit.

Also Jump, the game chooses for you which doll you get exclusively.

Well my westfield is now good instead of bad so idk if the game is still there. I'll check tomorrow though.

It is. It's always there. BTW get first place. You get the best pistol in the game.

Nobody has yet to tell me how to access the whole temple of light or whatever, or am I just too nooby :huh:

~Meftah~

Nobody has yet to tell me how to access the whole temple of light or whatever, or am I just too nooby :huh:

~Meftah~

The temple of light is located in Oakvale. You should have a quest called Donating to the light. Set that as your primary and follow the trail.

Just beat the game. The ending made me sadface :huh:

Wow I can only get like 125 on the shooting game.

Edited by Jump

Here's a tip. It worked for me really well. Don't try to shoot things as fast as you can, just go for headshots at your on pace. Just headshots. I got like 190 points with this tactic.

EDIT: Nah, I'm fine. I have all the money I want. :huh:

Edited by bill00080025

Here's a tip. It worked for me really well. Don't try to shoot things as fast as you can, just go for headshots at your on pace. Just headshots. I got like 190 points with this tactic.

I was just going for headshots :xd:

Whats the pistol called anyways? I might have it.

It's called the red dragon. Best pistol in the game, you only get it from getting first place. If worst comes to worst, I think I can just get another one and give it to you.

Edited by bill00080025

It's called the red dragon. Best pistol in the game, you only get it from getting first place. If worst comes to worst, I think I can just get another one and give it to you.

I bought the 2nd best pistol so I'll try it again.

Shooting Tips!

Rule of Thumb: Clergy and Town Criers are 100X easier to obliterate than regular Townsfolk considering their hats count as "headshots".

Second Rule of Thumb: Shooting Bandits isn't.

First Section:

1. Use a pistol. Increased speed helps, too. (I recommend the Master Flintock Pistol)

2. ALWAYS aim for the head. The time it takes to get the 3 points instead of 1 is always worth it.

3. Keep holding Y down for as long as possible. When your guy reloads, be sure to make him continuously aiming.

4. NEVER go for the guy in the window. Very tough.

5. Preferably aim near the house, aiming for those on the roof is even more preferred.

6. Aim for the target to the right of the house only when desperate.

7. Bandits are pretty easy to see here, never screw up.

Aim to ALWAYS get 50+ in this section, AKA medium. Reaching 60 keeps you on track to getting the Red Dragon Pistol as a first place prize. (175 Points)

Second Section:

1. Still pistol.

2. Still go for headshots. Obviously this is the hardest section because of the height and distance of the targets. Take your time to get headshots, but don't be greedy.

3. Go with my strategy and generally aim towards the left side of this area. The targets, especially the microscopic priest, on the other side, aren't worth it.

4. Bandits are yet again easy to see here. NEVER screw up.

Aim to get 40+ in this section. 50+ is a fantastic score.

Third Section:

1. AKA the EASIEST section.

2. This should be the section where you RACK IN the points.

3. Incredibly easy to get headshots and NOT shoot the bandits.

4. Go with my strategy and aim generally to the left of the targets because they are closer together when compared to the spaced out townswoman on the right.

Aim to get 60+ on this section at the LEAST. Let's see some 70+ scores on this one.

The only real prizes of notice are the first place prize, the Red Dragon, and the second prize, an exclusive doll set to YOUR game. It could be Theresa, Hammer, Reaver, Garth, or Lucien. The 6th, the Hero Doll, can be purchased at General Stores. (150-175 points)

You can get multiple of the one kind of doll your game has and share them with your friends. When you collect all 6 you get an achievement.

The Red Dragon is the best pistol in the game for combat. It shoots 5 rapid shots until there's a reload, with amazing accuracy. The power isn't spectacular but it would be overpowered if it was. (175+ points)

I got the Red Dragon at 176, and personally HATE it for playing the Shooting Gallery. It is simply TOO accurate. Flintock Pistols require a general shot to the head to get the 3+, but the Red Dragon is definitely meant for combat than anything else.

Other prizes include food, experience, and plain garbage.

P.S. My game has Garth dolls. If you don't have him in your game, feel free to trade me for your game's doll.

Edited by Ph201

Too small of a reticule could be an alternate phrase for it. That causes greater damage considering the zoom feature is based on the decreasing of the reticule.

I'm gonna replay the game now doing everything evil, making my character look as awesome as I can make him.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.