Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
KoG Falsetto XS

Sals Fable 2 Chat!

Nooooo. I just woke up (5pm)! Ghaa I missed my chance at getting Fable 2 today. Now I got to wait until tomorrow rofl :huh:

~Meftah~

You woke up at 5pm?!!?!??

Yes, I like my sleep rofl. I am determined to get up at a normal time tomorrow for Fable 2 rofl

~Meftah~

I think the best way to get money is start with blacksmithing. After that start buying houses and renting them out and buying shops. The best thing to do is monopolize of all one town and move onto the next. Slowly taking control of the economics of albion. When you control all shops you can boost prices to whatever you want! MWUAHAAHAHAHAHA :huh:

I now am fully good and fully pure. I even have a halo on top of my head! Gonna try to get through it tonight.

Do it yet? If you mean what I think you mean, than yes.

How much does it show? *Hopes he says none so videogame haters don't freak*

Nothing, you choose protected or unprotected and then the screen goes black and you hear the girl say something.

Edited by bill00080025

How much does it show? *Hopes he says none so videogame haters don't freak*

Nothing, you choose protected or unprotected and then the screen goes black and you hear the girl say something.

Whats the point of getting a prostitute for your character then :huh:?

:huh: Royal Mail bought Fable 2 at 7:30am when we were all asleep so they took it back to the depot.

xD you can't win.

I wish I had the money for this game

:huh:

~MarksY>

Sell a kidney. Or just go get a job mowing lawns or raking leaves or something. If your old enough than simply get a real job.

I can't resist asking this.. anyone do it yet?

Ha i did it :huh:

its just corny girl going i like you yada yada if your trying to get excitement out of it im sure you can find better. :huh:

It makes me sad when Scotsfan goes in front of me while I'm doing a job for the local Blacksmith.

Haha I done that to another friend yesterday. We were on Skype chat, and he was goign crazy at me for not moving. :huh:

Got married, got two legendary weapons, opened a demon door, bought the cow and corset, renting two properties and had a baby today. :huh:

I MUST HAVE ALL THE ACHIEVEMENTS.

Achievemeant whore!!!! :huh:

I haven't had much time to work on fable 2 because farcry 2 is so addicting, but I'm gonna try to monopolize oakfield soon.

I wish I had the money for this game

~MarksY>

Sell a kidney. Or just go get a job mowing lawns or raking leaves or something. If your old enough than simply get a real job.

I have a job but it doesn't pay that well lol

I might have to go with your idea after all lol

~MarksY>

It makes me sad when Scotsfan goes in front of me while I'm doing a job for the local Blacksmith.

It's worse when someone gets in front of you during the shooting range game...

What town is that game in?

Westcliff.

Anyone know a fast way (other than donating to the Temple of Light) of getting your "Good level" up?

Westcliff.

Anyone know a fast way (other than donating to the Temple of Light) of getting your "Good level" up?

Safe sex :huh:

anyone know where i can get my dog to level5 5 treasure hunting im at 3 and i want that enforcer :huh:

I donated 2k from the Temple of Light and got my Good Achievement. :huh:

Where is the bookstore in Bowerstone? I can't seem to find it. I want to train my dog.

Wait what if you want a kid? So to have that you need to have unsafe sex. And doesn't that make your good level go down?

Edit: I'm gonna resist playing secret of mana and farcry 2 today and go play some fable 2. Be on soon.

Edited by Jump

Yes you can marry a guy.

Also this game plus Mass Effect are shorter than expected or not depending on how much you got done in one playthrough.

Also my friend has 95 million gold and gets about 6,500 every 5 minutes from buying out Bowerstone Market's places and getting rent.

However he is evil.

Im evil :huh:

How can I become good? XD

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.