Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Legendary-Stu

Judgement V Clan X

And Christopher, they had levels on us and I for one didn't know who the heck they where, so for all I knew they could have been really good.

We even brought Die438 and hes level 96.

Levels don't mean to much if the clan your facing is complete trash. Eclipse had 7~8Cmb levels on Liberation in a 10v10. That should have auto-won it for them. However, Liberation made it a 3v3 in which case we had the levels and food. However, we had a retard get Ko'd so we lost..However, levels don't mean to much unless you can use them.

I'm not saying that you knew they were bad when you made the war. All I am saying is that the most recent wars form Clan X happen to be against some of the worst clans around.

We don't post all our wins :huh: This is the first topic we've posted in a while, I don't think you can say that unless you are in our clan or are a good clan friend, and you are neither.

Maybe you should post more than? Is it my fault that every single time your clan post in public is happens to be against a lesser opponent and never of someone close to you? I think not. Fight someone who can give you a fair and balanced fight an you might see my saying "Good job Clan X. Looks like you had a tuff fight, but managed to pull through." However, unlikely it depends on circumstances.

And Christopher, they had levels on us and I for one didn't know who the heck they where, so for all I knew they could have been really good.

We even brought Die438 and hes level 96.

Levels don't mean to much if the clan your facing is complete trash. Eclipse had 7~8Cmb levels on Liberation in a 10v10. That should have auto-won it for them. However, Liberation made it a 3v3 in which case we had the levels and food. However, we had a retard get Ko'd so we lost..However, levels don't mean to much unless you can use them.

I'm not saying that you knew they were bad when you made the war. All I am saying is that the most recent wars form Clan X happen to be against some of the worst clans around.

We don't post all our wins :huh: This is the first topic we've posted in a while, I don't think you can say that unless you are in our clan or are a good clan friend, and you are neither.

Maybe you should post more than? Is it my fault that every single time your clan post in public is happens to be against a lesser opponent and never of someone close to you? I think not. Fight someone who can give you a fair and balanced fight an you might see my saying "Good job Clan X. Looks like you had a tuff fight, but managed to pull through." However, unlikely it depends on circumstances.

Or here's a crazy idea: you stop trying to flame bait and stop trying to continue to argue.

The fought a clan with superior levels and numbers and dominated them. They probably had no idea Judgement would be so bad at warring. I just say get you fking @ss of your soap box because you are obviously a muppet who has nothing better to do then flame innocent clans. I do get tired of reading about these stupid small minis though.

Seems the same ole same ole. Clan X fighting clans no where in their league. Thor, Judgement...whose next? A lvl 3+ Skilling clan?

Thank god I have posting rights!!#!# I can finally respond to all these ignorant liberation comments, you shouldn't jump on your leader's bandwagon when you don't know the facts.

In the post, you have now just admitted Liberation is no where in our league, farther from Judgement. You won't even accept our fights, rampage and providence can remember everytime we've asked for a fight, you called us pathetic and flamed us L. We've fought better clans, I remember while being in Liberation, we fought a few not-so great clans. Don't be a hypocrite.

Btw Judgement has a cmb avg on us.

Had to do irl stuff, gj X :huh:

I don't see where he admitted that Liberation is no where near your league, for the record we declined because our gmt players were sleeping, come to us from 3-5 PM Est, and Tori you cant say anything about being in Liberation as you did not attend a war.

Chris, don't bother.

P.S we have approached you guys recently for a war and have been declined, I believe twice in the past week.