Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
KoG Falsetto XS

Sals Fallout 3 Chat!

This is a christmas get definitely. I can only affored to buy one game before Christmas, and that will be GOW2, only because I don't want to join the online scene late. Still this looks amazing.

It's too bad the targeting system no longer includes choosing between the left and right testicle :huh:

Should I ask?

This is a christmas get definitely. I can only affored to buy one game before Christmas, and that will be GOW2, only because I don't want to join the online scene late. Still this looks amazing.

It's too bad the targeting system no longer includes choosing between the left and right testicle :huh:

Should I ask?

Ehh... no. Just let him have his moment.

Should I ask?

You guys obviously didn't play the previous fallout games :huh:

A well placed punch to the nuts let you knock an enemy unconscious. Very efficient.

Should I ask?

A well placed punch to the nuts let you knock an enemy unconscious. Very efficient.

But choosing between the left and right nut? Thats to gruesome for a gta game!

Should I ask?

Yeah parents were pretty much foaming at the mouth, so they had to take it out. Honestly, games like Gears of War are far worse. Choosing between the two isn't really more gruesome than just targeting the whole thing :xd: Both options were taken out though.

They also had to take out children like they had in the previous games. Being an open world do what you want kind of game, it would be unrealistic and upsetting if you couldn't target children with weapons just like adults. However, the hate on video games craze has gotten quite popular among adults, so they just solved the problem by removing children all together.

Should I ask?

You guys obviously didn't play the previous fallout games :xd:

Yeah parents were pretty much foaming at the mouth, so they had to take it out. Honestly, games like Gears of War are far worse. Choosing between the two isn't really more gruesome than just targeting the whole thing :xd: Both options were taken out though.

They also had to take out children like they had in the previous games. Being an open world do what you want kind of game, it would be unrealistic and upsetting if you couldn't target children with weapons just like adults. However, the hate on video games craze has gotten quite popular among adults, so they just solved the problem by removing children all together.

Yea, I noticed that in Oblivion, too.

The closest thing to a kid was the "adoring fan". But I have to admit, I did get a good feeling when I lured him into a gas trap. :huh:

I think using that super power fist item and punching their heads off makes up for teste shots. :huh:

Imagine if you punched them in the testes.

Why can't they evenly spread these games out throughout the year?

:huh:

I know, they're all coming out within a few weeks of each other. :xd:

I think using that super power fist item and punching their heads off makes up for teste shots. :xd:

FALCON PAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNCH in an Xbox game? Yes pls. :huh:

I think using that super power fist item and punching their heads off makes up for teste shots. :huh:

Why can't they evenly spread these games out throughout the year?

:xd:

I know, they're all coming out within a few weeks of each other. :xd:

Get jobs :(

I think using that super power fist item and punching their heads off makes up for teste shots. :(

FALCON PAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNCH in an Xbox game? Yes pls. :huh:

Arr you win :(

It looks a bit like oblivion but with guns and I hated oblivion so much

~MarksY>

~MarksY>

I don't know your reasoning for hating Oblivion, but I do know I hate the Oblivion with guns argument. Will this game be as good as the previous Fallout games? Probably not, but it's not as dramatic of a step down as people make it out to be.

Bethseda says that fallout 4 will most likely come out in 3 years.

Link? I'm just curious, because that probably means that the next Elder Scrolls game will be released sometime in between there.

Link? I'm just curious, because that probably means that the next Elder Scrolls game will be released sometime in between there.

Can you just take my word on it and not have me search through kotaku pages?

Or you could just type in "kotaku fallout 4 years" into Google.

What's that first link?

http://kotaku.com/5067569/wait-for-next-fa...ont-be-too-long

Edited by Timmeh

Or you could just type in "kotaku fallout 4 years" into Google.

What's that first link?

http://kotaku.com/5067569/wait-for-next-fa...ont-be-too-long

Timmeh you've failed at reading. Its ok though, I still love you. :huh:

~MarksY>

WHAT

THE

FUR COAT

?!?!?!

HOW CAN ANYONE HATE OBLIVION???? :huh:

~MarksY>

WHAT

THE

FUR COAT

?!?!?!

I just can't get into it

most of my friends can't believe I hate it

I like more simple games lol

~MarksY>

Tch, no one played the previous two, except for Sryen?

~MarksY>

WHAT

THE

FUR COAT

?!?!?!

I just can't get into it

~MarksY>

That's surprising. Most of the hate towards Oblivion is that it's over simplified.

@Jump: Nevermind, I saw a link to it at the official Bethesda forums. Apparently they lied a bit when they said no one was working on the new ES game during Fallout 3 production. According to some of the posts there, it's more likely that they had one small team work on more basic general planning and engine like things, while the more specific programming teams were on Fallout 3. They'll probably be switching places soon, definitely good news.

~MarksY>

WHAT

THE

FUR COAT

?!?!?!

I just can't get into it

~MarksY>

That's surprising. Most of the hate towards Oblivion is that it's over simplified.

@Jump: Nevermind, I saw a link to it at the official Bethesda forums. Apparently they lied a bit when they said no one was working on the new ES game during Fallout 3 production. According to some of the posts there, it's more likely that they had one small team work on more basic general planning and engine like things, while the more specific programming teams were on Fallout 3. They'll probably be switching places soon, definitely good news.

Seems like a good buisness plans. I don't see a new IP from them (unless they hire more people) until maybe 2015.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.