Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rampage

Liberation V Raging Inferno

Liberation

Vs

Raging Inferno

The Rules

<Rampage> Melee+binds, no rings, no inf run, post allowed, 20min prep.

Starting Options

Liberation's Starting:

08-10-27171802.png

Raging Inferno's Starting:

08-10-27172033.png

Ending Options

Liberation's Ending:

08-10-27175232.png

Raging Inferno's Ending:

None!

The Memberlists

Liberation's Memberlist:

http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=rsliberation

Raging Inferno's Memberlist:

http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=raginginf

The War

Pre-war

Well... RI came to us as they wanted their first war with us. I gladly accepted.

The War

Well it started off a good war, we were about 1 person ahead, then they had an apparent mass DC. So we restarted. We went throughout being mostly evenly matched because of our lack of binders. Although we had one person half food while they still had someone tanking, after we killed him, we had a 2 man lead, which was near the end.

Aftermath

Was kind of boring, as 5v5s are usually are. We did fairly well, except for the lack of binders, but I told them not to bring binds, as I thought they'd have around the same. Oh and sorry Maxate for making you miss Eastenders :huh:.

Random Screenshots

08-10-27175002.png

08-10-27175438.png

08-10-27175442.png

Edited by Rampage

Well it has to be some reaction from Raging Inferno's side.

I'll just tell how i experienced the war in RI's side.

Today indeed i was looking for a mini, and as i talked with k4y 0h for a while the last days i was like why not liberation. So we set it up and i knew this was gonna be hard and we had a minor chance of winning. We started off very bad in the first war, luckily for us it ended up all mass dcing, like all earopean people dced? We were with 5 dutchies ( no we aren't a dutch clan, just happened to be like this :xd: ) and at 1 moment i tought, shizzle im dcing how can this happen, this can't happen to me now dude in our first war. Then when i logged back in, i saw everyone of us was offline and came back online. I was delighted that i wasn't the only one.

I understand rampage's first reaction as they had a kick cabbage start and ofcourse it's stupid and sad if you have to start over then and it looked like us mass logging. My apologies for it, but we really all dced, the proof was even later on when the full dutch irc server ( lunar @ swiftirc ) got netsplitted from the main server. As i didn't picuter the dc, wich was stupid not to.

Then the second war we started up pretty even, we killed our first man few minutes after they did so we alread started being having an disadvantage. I did my very best to coach us true wich made us to keep up and finish our second pile who already partly got killed by Major sniping of sylvieke, credits for it sylv :huh:. Then it was 3 v 3 with them taking the upper hand. It came down to 3 vs 1 and it was clearly over for us.

For our result, im very proud actually of our result under circumstances. We had a lack of binds due to good sniping of rampage, also we had people who have never warred before, it was our warlord's first ever time leading a war, + we are a new clan and it was our first war. To stand up and fighting and get to this against a clan who has more experience and slightly outlevled us, was clearly enough reason for me to be proud.

Liberation, you blow the horn of victory, but i will surely come back later on :huh:

Good war RI, let's keep this up and we will do it.

~~~~

Jamey

Raging Inferno? Sorry but what the hell is that about, did a 7 year old kid give you that name or something lol :huh:

Gratz on the win Liberation & better luck next time RI

Ohmygod my death picture, how dare you. Oh well all I care about is the "epic tank" part. :huh:

Ya your welcome lol :huh:

GF Liberation, sorry about the first fight rofl

Oh yeah i'm habbahubba btw

EDIT: ILY [email protected]@@

Edited by Masterebe

Raging Inferno? Sorry but what the hell is that about, did a 7 year old kid give you that name or something lol :huh:

Thanks alot for your great input on this topic!

Ohmygod my death picture, how dare you. Oh well all I care about is the "epic tank" part. :xd:

Ya your welcome lol :huh:

GF Liberation, sorry about the first fight rofl

Oh yeah i'm habbahubba btw

EDIT: ILY [email protected]@@

I LOVE YOU TOO :huh:

Raging Inferno? Sorry but what the hell is that about, did a 7 year old kid give you that name or something lol :(

Thanks alot for your great input on this topic!

Not trying to flame or anything, I just feel the name is rather erm, RSB'ish. But thats my opinion, so just ignore me if you don't like what i say :xd:

Sad, I missed EastEnders, not to worry I had it recorded on Sky+

Good fight RI, I ran out of binds :huh:

Hope we can do it again w/ more people on each side :huh:

Don't like you can't afford Sky+!

Don't like you can't afford Sky+!

If you get it with Sky Internet too it's cheaper, I think because Sky+ HD is out :xd:???

But you have to have a BT phoneline, and ever since out BT got cut off, and got it back every time the phone rings my internet disconnects, death to sky, death.

./offtopic sorry =[

Today indeed i was looking for a mini, and as i talked with k4y 0h for a while the last days i was like why not liberation.

~~~~

Jamey

Last time i speak to you tbh... some friend you are not attacking me i was lowest by 11 cmb lvls WHY????

i told you why :huh: coz i told em you were trav =D, I was like, piling trav is waste of time + ur att on that char isnt quite high :huh: so i was like hes not gonna deal most damage.

Raging Inferno? Sorry but what the hell is that about, did a 7 year old kid give you that name or something lol :xd:

Not trying to flame or anything, I just feel the name is rather erm, RSB'ish. But thats my opinion, so just ignore me if you don't like what i say :xd:

I must say the name was not my choise too. but thats okay. :( i can get into you reaction, but it does seem a bit flame-bait-like

Edited by herbivoor2