Sal's RuneScape Forum
Goggie

Requested Rewrites, Revisions and Corrections

Animal Magnetism does need a rewrite since there is a graphic update so this needs to be based on HD.

EDIT: Poor words, also.

How does the HD update change the quest?

~Dr Skull

I did the quest not so long ago, and there weren't any picture of the items (such as magnet, undead chickens, etc.)

I've also started the rewrite of Dragon equipments.

Animal Magnetism does need a rewrite since there is a graphic update so this needs to be based on HD.

EDIT: Poor words, also.

How does the HD update change the quest?

~Dr Skull

I did the quest not so long ago, and there weren't any picture of the items (such as magnet, undead chickens, etc.)

If that's all the problem is, just post a thread in Website Corrections & Updates instead of re-writing it. Re-writes should just happen when a guide is horribly wrong or broken beyond repair or if something changes completely, not when an image is missing or slightly out of date. >.<

If you found a tile missing from the roof of a house, 'twould seem a bit crazy to rebuild the house because of it. :D

This should probably just have info added to it rather than a full re-write... what is wrong with Lunar Diplomacy? :cool:

This should probably just have info added to it rather than a full re-write... what is wrong with Lunar Diplomacy? >.<

I've put it under Requested Changes instead of the full rewrite section. I've also taken Lunar Diplomacy off.

~Dr Skull

A Soul's Bane needs to be re-written, it looks out of date.
It looks out of date? And that is the sole reason for a re-write? An update for the pictures maybe. Were you to play in low detail it is still accurate. I really don't get a number of your posts: Outdated can only be because of the pictures or, as was the case with Romeo and Juliet, if Jagex reworked the quest. Picture updates are pretty easy: Post picture in corrections and updates.

Maybe you could update your own getting around Runescape guide. The radar picture has changed as has the way to switch to run: just click the run-energy button and you are off.

--Simple--

PS

I might try Summer's End...

Edited by Simple013

The Biohazard quest is out of date, I've done the quest and followed the guide and there was a lot of inaccurate information. I might try a re-write.

Simple, I appreciate what you've told me. I should've noted that it could use a minor update, not an entire re-write. I'll keep an eye on that in the future >.<.

Runescape Dictionary needs a rewrite because there aren't a lot of words in there. Only I seen them few.

Is it in total need of a rewrite? Why can't we just add on to what we have now? Just post the ones you know in the Corrections & Updates forum.

Edited by Dragonclaw8

Runescape Dictionary needs a rewrite because there aren't a lot of words in there. Only I seen them few.

Is it in total need of a rewrite? Why can't we just add on to what we have now? Just post the ones you know in the Corrections & Updates forum.

It only has like 20-30 words, and I bet there are more than 200 total.

Can't the words be added on to the guide, though? >.<

Just post the words you know as a correction, and they will soon enough be added onto the guide.

Edit: Forgot to mention that my Dwarf Cannon rewrite is complete and accepted, so it may be taken off the list now.

Edited by Dragonclaw8

Can't the words be added on to the guide, though? >.<

Just post the words you know as a correction, and they will soon enough be added onto the guide.

Edit: Forgot to mention that my Dwarf Cannon rewrite is complete and accepted, so it may be taken off the list now.

Skull has already agreed with me, and why do you think that using this way? All we create is a topic with wasteful posts, so simply writing a guide can just help.

EDIT: Please don't start an argument. Make the peace. :cool:

Edited by Spleen Cake

@Spleen Cake: He actually put it in the section not needing a rewrite, just small corrections.

@Skull: Do you really think you should include links to the rewrite topic? What if there is more than one posted? If you decide to keep it, Pirate's Treasure has a topic made.

@Spleen Cake: He actually put it in the section not needing a rewrite, just small corrections.

@Skull: Do you really think you should include links to the rewrite topic? What if there is more than one posted? If you decide to keep it, Pirate's Treasure has a topic made.

No, I suppose I don't necessarily need the links to the rewrite topics. If there is more than one rewrite topic, I have two "[Rewrite Topic]" links.

I thought he put it in "miscellaneous guides" list.. >.<

Well, the idea is fine with me anyway.

what weapons needed to be added for special attacks? tired to click the link but i just got back here

It's a reply in this topic:

http://runescape.salmoneus.net/forums/inde...p;#entry2844720

But anyways, here's the one's that were listed:

Dragon longsword

Dark bow

Statius's warhammer

Vesta's spear

Morrigan's javelin

Vesta's longsword

Morrigan's throwing axe

Armadyl godsword

Bandos godsword

Saradomin godsword

Zamorak godsword

I think D-claws has a special attack so that needs to be added also.

Edited by Desireful

what weapons needed to be added for special attacks? tired to click the link but i just got back here

It's a reply in this topic:

http://runescape.salmoneus.net/forums/inde...p;#entry2844720

But anyways, here's the one's that were listed:

Dragon longsword

Dark bow

Statius's warhammer

Vesta's spear

Morrigan's javelin

Vesta's longsword

Morrigan's throwing axe

Armadyl godsword

Bandos godsword

Saradomin godsword

Zamorak godsword

I think D-claws has a special attack so that needs to be added also.

All dragon weapon items has special attacks, so D-claws does has one.

The Runescape Combat Triangle needs to be rewritten because there are more items and stuff added to the combat triangle, as well as it has one single picture.

Also, Lunar Diplomacy quest guide doesn't have a FWQ.

I'll have a go at the fishing guild after I've done the new achievement diary.

~Magical

~Magical

Yay more maps >.<

Im waiting for my range guild one to be accepted then i might do a stealing creation guide :cool:

Remove the fishing guild, it's been done. Lord Earth wrote the new one.

- Freewill -

~Magical

Unfortunately, Lord Earth wrote up a new guide for that, and since it is already accepted and has been uploaded on the site.

The Cooking Guild guild could have information about the Varrock Armour 3 and the new bank additions.

~Magical

Unfortunately, Lord Earth wrote up a new guide for that, and since it is already accepted and has been uploaded on the site.

Okay, it was on the list, so ...

I'll do the the Tree Gnome Village then.

~Magical

Edited by Magical