Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ryan

Stealing Creation Armor!

Question

(Not sure where this should go)

Alright, well a group of FT [Forgotten Templars - www.rsftemplars.com] including Wuey6, I Of Str I, Twin Suns 17, and some others went to the new minigame, Stealing Creation. I had an awesome method of getting points, therefore getting it in a very quick fashion. Here are the sets:

Melee:

081111130935ub4.png

Range:

081111131013wy0.png

Mage:

081111131029bn8.png

FAQ:

Q: Do you have to get all 3 sets?

A: No, if you operate an item in the set then it transforms into the next type, from Melee to Range to Mage.

Q: How long did it take you?

A: About 3 hours with a game update and a small break in between.

Q: Is it boring?

A: No, I actually really enjoyed it, I thought it was quite fun.

Q: How many points does it take?

A: 238,000 in total, most people get about 30-40k per game, although I found out a method to get about 70-80k a game.

Q: Are these items tradeable or just complete worthless junk?

A: Well, the items are untradeable, BUT, I do not think it's really worthless junk. The armor itself looks pretty cool when it's mixed with different items and it's pretty fun getting it as well.

Edited by Ryan

22 answers to this question

1.what is your method of getting 70-80k xp a game?

2.would it switch if im not wearing the full set?

1. Not telling.

2. I don't know.

The bow does need ammo.

whats that thing in your inventory? is it from the minigame?

lol, just noticed, the magic staff has a higher str bonus then the scimmy :wub:

Edited by jokerrulz

the armor looks good, but its stats.....yeah.

Clay maybe??

Also maybe like points if they're like tokens similar to CW or FoG

Clay maybe??

Also maybe like points if they're like tokens similar to CW or FoG

Not really sure, it's this thing that can turn into different items. Not sure.

i'm quite interested in that method of yours. if you want to share it..or a cryptic hint, feel free to pm me.

but on to topic. i dont have enough points for a set yet, using ancients is the fun way :wub:. but it only gets me 10k points.

in last game, we were with like 8 mages, half of them ancients and we kept killing the ones gathering clay. we pushed em back to their base and kind of locked them in there XD.

though some managed to escape and return with armor, so it ended in a battle we were winning.

tip: if you see someone who has died on your team, give him some clay, or a tool so he can get back to his pattern quickly.

edit: although i dont have one, the armor needs repairing (points at recharge option at rewards screen)

Edited by mr blaster

Q:how are the points given out?

the rs manual says how.

but collecting clay might give fast points if you have a BoB. i think the BoB can deposit it for you (that's what i infered from the reading).

but i could never (at least not anytime soon) try this out. won't be playing rs for a while.

now that i see the armor i say it is only worth 3 hours of playing...doesnt look great. Now if only they did some recoloring...this armor has some potential of looking good at least.

Edited by Bongo Baggins

i got a few good methods:

for PEOPLo who dont wana die

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A:pick up clay(class is depending on you) and go to machine and make it to a armour and despoit it in your base

B:pick up things peoplo drop and desposit in your base

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

peoplo who skill

A:mine,fish,woodcut,hunting what ever mine your class depending on you and make to arrow.repeat till you have alot of arrows because you dont have to go to base to despoit making it a faster way i geuss and then despoit when 1min left :wub:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

those are all the methods i seem to find good.if you want proof ill take a pic of me ^_^(i dont like weapon so i got the pickaxe it looks awesome >.<note:highest i've gotten was 80k with method A where peoplo skill so good luck.and i got a sweet clay knife woot lol going to help me in fletching.

20r5wur.jpg

hoped i helped :)

Edited by godofwar0166

dont you need to go to a kiln to make arrows?

also dont BoBs deposit clay for you? (that is what i infered from the reading) so you could just mine and never leave the spot.

yes you need to go to a kiln to make arrows(you get faster exp if the spot you skilling in is close to it)

umm if you mean summoning beast as in bobs yeah but you need a good summoning for that because class 1 only lets you despoit 1 clay at a time per scroll.