What looks better?

This?

2aj9d6p.jpg

Or This?

2aj9d6p.png

You decide!

~Vincent

Edited by Veni vidi vici

In the range pic, I think an accumulater would work better than a cape.

Umm did you skip this part in my guide:

"Zamorak Cape- Lots of people replace it with Ava’s accumulator, I recommend the same, the only reason I’m wearing it because I don’t have zamorak chaps or d’hide body, and that’s what you need if you don’t want to wear the cape. You will get owned by zamorak followers if you don’t have zamorak item equipped."

Not trying to be mean but please read everything before you post and Veni vidi vici i did change it and upload it on photobucket but it turns out to be the same, and your 2 pics are the same too =P so no i dotn see the differene.

Can anyone do what i asked please? Transperent of addy bars and some editing =P

In the range pic, I think an accumulater would work better than a cape.

Umm did you skip this part in my guide:

"Zamorak Cape- Lots of people replace it with Ava’s accumulator, I recommend the same, the only reason I’m wearing it because I don’t have zamorak chaps or d’hide body, and that’s what you need if you don’t want to wear the cape. You will get owned by zamorak followers if you don’t have zamorak item equipped."

Not trying to be mean but please read everything before you post and Veni vidi vici i did change it and upload it on photobucket but it turns out to be the same, and your 2 pics are the same too =P so no i dotn see the differene.

Can anyone do what i asked please? Transperent of addy bars and some editing =P

Sorry about that :wub:

I'm not sure if something directly from the Runescape website is allowed - a mod will have to check it...

You'd be correct - images shouldn't be taken from the KB.

Looking at the guide itself, there is basic information there although a lot that is missing and the current form is confusing, so would need uite a few improvements if it was to replace what is currently in the GWD guide (which is actually quite good).

I'm going to have to agree. I don't think it's really up to the standard of the current aviansies guide really.

I'm not sure if something directly from the Runescape website is allowed - a mod will have to check it...

Looking at the guide itself, there is basic information there although a lot that is missing and the current form is confusing, so would need uite a few improvements if it was to replace what is currently in the GWD guide (which is actually quite good).

I'm going to have to agree. I don't think it's really up to the standard of the current aviansies guide really.

I dont know im just trying my best to contribute something good to the website =P That is it, im really not trying to beat you or anyone else in guides i really just try to help, i can understand that you agree with him because you wrote the guide but again im jsut trying to help in a little different way, that is all im trying to do. If its not accepted i wont care because i tried... i tihnk its better to try or not to try without knowing if u would succed or fail

Edited by little boy 1100

I dont know im just trying my best to contribute something good to the website =P That is it, im really not trying to beat you or anyone else in guides i really just try to help, i can understand that you agree with him because you wrote the guide but again im jsut trying to help in a little different way, that is all im trying to do. If its not accepted i wont care because i tried... i tihnk its better to try or not to try without knowing if u would succed or fail

I'm sure nobody has a problem with you trying, and if you make a better guide it's the one that should be on the site. Good luck, but you've got a fair way to go.

I quite like this guide and i do hope it is either added to the GWD guide or is its own.....because a few days ago i was looking for a guide on this and coundnt find. i think this is big enough to be its own guide, and its not bad quality.

Its very good but many people would prefer to wear torags legs, dharoks legs or bandos tassets and you could add in about other equipment choices such as armadyl armour and archers ring. I find archers ring is more usefull at Av's than wealth as wealth only gets a few more realy rare drops.

GJ though =).

Edited by Thomas The Tank

Thank you ill add that stuff

Still need those addy bars transperencies please.

*cough*

OOO SORRY! SORRY! lol , proofreading would be nice

EDIT: Just so you know any little thing you do in this guide gets you in the credits

Im asking for proofreading till friday than i proofread it myself one more time and say it as 100% comple, please help

A lot of your images are low quality, and some of the recommended skills aren't needed. I started at 61 Ranged and 65 Defence and did pretty well.

Who are James R, Sean J and Kirk M?

Hmm...You took The "inside the dungeon" pic from The new Godwars Guide didn't ya(looks very same)?

well,You might wanna check your Grammer and 1 thing,sont put too much "I" in the sentence,it makes it boring.

---------------------------------

Wait People "you need a TELE Tab so You can get out of here fast(recommanded)" <- PLease add that if you think its good unless you got it.

Edited by woration

Well i got permission to use that map and yuo dont get into taught situation with aviansies so you jsut wont have a chance to use it and i alreayd stated on how to teleport out of the dungeon. I also already mantioned that ring of life is good for people who are not sure about themselves, also im asking you to proffread it, because i cant find MY mistakes, because they are MINE, lol. I took out as much "I" as i could, i think all the other "I" belong in there. Thanks for the help.

This would look so much better if it had quicklinks and a contents thing near the top. However if it's an addition to another guie which has an aviansie section in it then by all means there is no need for a contents or quicklinks.

BTW: Thanks for writing this up. Today I decided to try Aviansies for the first time ever and used your guide to help me get ready and now I'm up to over 300k+ in loot. Thanks again. :wub:

This guide will not be accepted for the sole purpose that more than half the images are .jpg's.

I'm not imagest, just the facts.

~Vincent

you dont need bandos boots whatsoever.

Bandos followers dont go near the centre

i mentioned that in my guide and i feel bad that ,my computer wont upload .png even know its .jpg

EDIT: i saw guides on sal with jpg before

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.