Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
little boy 1100

Aviansies Tanking Guide For Beginners

Great guide, but the Aviansies aren't so effective and good money-makers.. Now you don't get good drops so often as you did before, the place is crowded like hell with devils and it's not that good.. >.<

what do u mean crowded with devils,ppl? havent been there for maybe a month?

Spellchecked:

THIS GUIDE IS 100% DONE
I wont be going and playing for a while,wont have internet fro personal reasons,so this guide will no longer be edit unless of some nice mod,you can ethier accept this guide or keep on bumping it ,i want this guide to be finished, meaning to be accepted or declined,again NO LONGER CHANGES WILL BE MADE CAUSE I'M LEAVING!If this guide will get accepted,a link to it should be added to god wars dungeon aviansies guide. Happy New Year and I hope it wont be long till i get internet back,sorry all!

[center][u][b][size=3]Aviansies Tanking Guide for Beginners[/size]
[/b][/u]

My Name: Little Boy 1100
Original Guide by: Nonickname (his guide is good but this is an addition to his)
Special Thanks to: Nonickname,James R., Sean J., Kirk M.,Genious, Mano, jokerrulez, light, colorshade, thunderclaw, Thomas The Tank, Obeliskos, Jamario Moon, woration, Lukepwnage, Ice,Magical, Runecrafting King, Veni vidi vici, 69corvette, Ykulnu PNB, buckeyes rock ur socks, Roy, Adam L.

[img=http://i359.photobucket.com/albums/oo38/onlineplayer4life/untitled-3.png]
[/center]
I know that when God Wars Dungeon Guide came out, it also contained Avainsies guide, but equipment and information shown there is not for people who want to go there for the first time. So I made this guide for lower level people who are about to go there for their first time. Let’s start.

[b]What are Aviansies?[/b]

Aviansies are monsters that can be found in God Wars Dungeon and are Armadyl's followers. People kill them for increasing their Armadyl kill count so that they can fight the Armadyl boss but other than that they also kill them for the good income and range/hitpoints experience. These creatures are non-agressive toward you if you're wearing a Armadyl item (more on it later).

[b]Getting Ready to Fight[/b]

So if you decided that you want to fight these monsters, it's time to get ready!
Don’t forget to complete [url="http://runescape.salmoneus.net/quests/TrollStronghold.html"]Troll Stronghold Quest[/url] or you can’t get to the dungeon.

Lvls: At least 60 Range or 70 which is Highly recommended
60 Strength or 60 Agility – to get past the boulder/crack - Required
70 Defence - Highly recommended
43+ Prayer if using way from Burthorpe - Needed for this way
61 Mage for Trollheim Teleport ([url="http://runescape.salmoneus.net/quests/EadgarsRuse.html"]Eadgar's Ruse Quest[/url] needed)- Recommended and needed for this way.

[b]Equipment[/b]
[img=http://i359.photobucket.com/albums/oo38/onlineplayer4life/equipment-6.png]

This is recommended equipment. Each person picks his/hers own, really. The only thing that is important to know, is to keep your ranged attack bonus and ranged defence bonus around those numbers (circled in red in the picture).

Don’t forget climbing boots, you need to climb rocks on your way to the dungeon.

Ring of Wealth – on your first trip its better to bring Ring of Life just in case, but Ring of Wealth really makes a difference.

Armadyl Pendant- If you don’t know what it is than it’s that necklace around my neck; it’s not Pendant of Lucian! You will need this if you’re not wearing anything else from Armadyl. If you don't wear one the Aviansies will be aggressive towards you. To get it you have to complete Temple of Ikov Quest. If you choose a good way you should already have it, if you choose a bad way, go back to the room where you get the staff and kill “Guardians of Armadyl” until they drop one (Pendent), this is also what you do if you lost yours and chose the good way. 

Ava's Accumulator- You can replace it with a god cape for protection from certain gods followers but this is recommended because it can pick up your bolts.

Saradomin Braces- Not needed but highly recommended because sometimes Saradomin follower may attack you, better be safe, than sorry. The slot could be replaced with black vambraces and you could wear another Saradomin item like chaps or d’hide. You could also replace these braces with Zamorak once, but you need Sara D'hide top.

Bolts- Broad Bolts work the best for me; they are cheaper and better than mithril and sometimes better than adamant. Only problem you need 55 slayer. If you don’t have it use adamant bolts. You will make your money back!

Guthan Helm – Could be replaced with torag helm.

Torag Legs- If you wish to have less ranged defence and more ranged attack this might be replaces with black d hide chaps but most people pick this for eating less food.

Helm/D Hide/Chaps - Higher levels replace is with armadyl armour, that gives you an advantage of wearing different kind of ammy and have bigger range attack stats, when you pick this kind of equipment you should check again if you still have Zamorak and Saradomin item equipped. You could use the holy/unholy book and Zamorak/Saradomin braces but that gives even less range defence, this kind of equipment is for higher levels.

Zamorak D Hide - This is very expansive for people with little amount of money but this will give you good stats with protection from Zamorak followers. You could replace it with Saradomin D'Hide, but you will need Zamorak braces (unless you use your own combo). 

Summery - you can pick your own equipment but things like accumulator is highly recommended to have in any setup. You need every gods item equipped except Bandos since you wont go near them

[b]Inventory[/b]

[img=http://i359.photobucket.com/albums/oo38/onlineplayer4life/inventory-2.png]

NOTE: If its your first time bring a rope.

Food- Other food like sharks also works fine but since you don't get in extreme situations at aviansies, pineapple pizza is the cheapest because it heal 22 life in 2 bites for only 500-600gp.

Coins- I always bring couple of them because you will use that spot for coins anyways, doesn't make any difference if you bring coins there or not. If you decide not to take any leave that spot blank.

Bones to Peaches Tabs - More on them later, but that’s what you need if you don’t want to bank and earn more money faster. I thought that guthan would work better for healing but trust me bones to peaches is what you need!

High Alching- You will need these if you want to spend the most time without banking. You could replace the lava staff i have with fire runes.

Mithril Grapple- Not needed but is recommended it if you’re not scared of bigger level aviansies and if you have 70+ range.

[b]Getting There[/b]

[img=http://runescape.salmoneus.net/dungeons/images/gwdmap2.png]

After you move the boulder/climb through the crack your running energy will drain and your stats will slowly be draining. Put protect from melee on and walk fast to the dungeon. If it’s your first time, quickly speak with dieing soldier near the dungeon and use your rope on the hole. GO INSIDE!

[b]Inside the Dungeon[/b]

[img=http://i359.photobucket.com/albums/oo38/onlineplayer4life/gwdmap1-1.png]
(Thanks a lot to nonickname for this map)

Aviansies are at the south part of the dungeon, after you walk in, walk to the south. There will be aviansies levels 68+. You can start killing here (The red circle closest to entrance) if you’re the lower lvl.

The black rectangle on the map is where you need to grapple pillar if you want to enter the higher level aviansies.

There are levels 73+ in here and there are more higher levels aviansies. Almost no people here, always space for you. Pick one of the areas (red circle) you like the most, and run around killing the aviansies. It’s better to pick just one area than run around the whole dungeon.

[b]More on killing them[/b]

There is nothing special to know about killing them. The only important thing is never to let yourself have 11 life or less because 11 is their max hit. They also drop bones. If you lose 20 life (example: your hp is 80, and you have 58 or less live) eat a pizza/shark and replace it with a bone they drop. You will never have to heal more then once per kill. If you heal right away when you loose life and when you have that kind of defence bonus, it will be almost impossible for you to die.

After you have no pizza/shark left and full inventory of bones use bones to peaches tab. One tab turns all bones into peaches.

[img=http://i359.photobucket.com/albums/oo38/onlineplayer4life/untitled-5.png]

It may sound like peaches is a food for noobs, but one peach gives 8 life which is enough for 1 aviansies kill.

Also notice that I have 4 law runes and 105 airs I didn’t have before. They will drop them, and I recommend to pick them up to get a Varrock teleport you will use when you’re done and ready to leave. That way you get faster to Grand Exchange. 

[b]Rewards[/b]

They have a lot of good ones but here are the once you want:

[img=http://i359.photobucket.com/albums/oo38/onlineplayer4life/opwz8j.png] - Rune limbs – sold to Grand Exchange or High Alched for 9600gp, rare drop

[img=http://i359.photobucket.com/albums/oo38/onlineplayer4life/f9ehhx.png] - Rune dagger(p+) – High Alched for 4800gp

[img=http://i359.photobucket.com/albums/oo38/onlineplayer4life/107w9y9.gif] - Adamant bar noted (4) – This is the main source of income, they drop them often and 4 at a time. It’s not rare at all. And it’s noted which lets you spend more time without banking. Price at GE - 2,302gp(December 14,2008) To check for current price click [url="http://itemdb-rs.runescape.com/results.ws?query=adamant+bar&price=all&members="]here[/url].

[img=http://i359.photobucket.com/albums/oo38/onlineplayer4life/2agj8et.png] - They drop 5 swordfish sometimes (not noted), it’s a rare drop. If you get it replace all the bones with this fish.

[img=http://i359.photobucket.com/albums/oo38/onlineplayer4life/untitledss-1.png] - Lvl 3 Clue Scrolls, value is unknown until you solve it. Great way of relaxing from aviansies and maybe earning some cash.

There are other drops like chaos,blood,water runes, some nice herbs, and some other small/unimportant items. It’s your choice if you want to pick them up but they are not that popular to get at aviansies.

[b]Interesting Facts[/b]

One of the best places to train range.

One of the best monsters to earn money at in whole RuneScape.

After dividing amount of money earned by amount of kills it ends up being 3k per aviansie, unless your unlucky or don't use ring of wealth.

Also if you’re not sure about this, I’m telling you, this is as good as it sounds, don’t believe me? Just do one trip.

You will get really bored, really fast, that is bad in one way and good in another. Bad because you’re bored, and good because you realize that these monsters are easy.

This is tank guide. I've never used prayer so I don’t know if its better or worse, I know that it has to be faster and it has to be less cash.

People make 400k a trip by using prayer, after that they have to bank because of the prayer potions being used up. Thats is a big disadvantage, but still good if you can't tank.

Just a reminder, you cant melee them and mage is to expensive, so range is the best choice.

Good Luck on Aviansie Hunting!

Edited by Roy

I had a quick look through the spellchecked version by Roy. It should be playing not playign. And it's got otherwise you'll be attacked by Saradomin Follower shouldnt it be a Saradomin Follower or Saradomin Followers?

theres a lot of them and thank you Roy,also could u point out where do i change the "palying"

A

EDIT: O lol roy u already put urself on credits and Adam L so i think that u included his correction of word "playing".thanks a lot guys,and when will this guide will be checked over!

Edited by little boy 1100

In these guides, you don't say "My name:" to begin with; you tend to write "Written by:"

P.S. In the credits you wrote my name as "Genious". Can you change it to "Real"?

LvlsLevels: At least 60 Range or 70 which is Hhighly recommended

Highly? That needs to be uncapitalized. Change lvls to levels, you want exact grammar here, spelling, etc.

:blink:

EDIT: Found more.

61 Mage for Trollheim Teleport (Eadgar's Ruse Quest needed)- Rrecommended and needed for this way.

Next,

Just a reminder, you cantcan't melee them and mage is totoo expensive, so range is the best choice.

Error on 'cant' and grammar error on 'to'. Fixed both.

You will get really bored, really fast, really bored very fast, that is bad in one way and good in another. Bad because you’re bored, and good because you realize that these monsters are easy.
Fixed the 'really bored, really fast', you were using repition.

Also if you’re not sure about this, I’m telling you, this is as good as it sounds, but if you still don't believe me, just take one trip.don’t believe me? Just do one trip.

Understanding error here.

After dividing amount of money earned by amount of kills it ends up being 3k 3,000 per aviansieAviansie, unless your unlucky or don't use ring of wealth.

Capitalization error for Aviansie, and 3k sounds weird. Either 3K or 3,000. 3,000, however, is better in my opinion.

One of the best monsters to earn money at in in all wholeof RuneScape.

Understanding error here.

They drop 5 swordfish sometimes (not noted), but it’s a rare drop. If you get it replace all the bones with this fish. If you get it, you should replace all the bones with this type fish
Understanding error, once again. Twice, too.

High Alched for 4,800gpGP

Capitalization error, 'gp' is really Gold Pieces, which means you would abrieviate it and capitalize the abrieviations.

Rune limbs – sold to Grand Exchange or High Alched for 9,600gp, rare drop
Punctuation error here.

More on kKilling tThem

There is nothing special to know about killing them. The only important thing is never to to never let yourself have 11 life or less because 11 is their max hit. They also drop bones )My comment here:that's a complete sentence, however, it is COMPLETELY out of place. Put it somewhere else.). If you lose 20 life (example: your hpHP is 80, and you have 58 or less livelife) eat a pizza/shark and replace it with a bone they drop. You will never have to heal more then once per kill. If you heal right away when you loose life and when you have that kind of defence bonus, it will be almost impossible for you to die.

That's enough editing. Do it yourself, this time. I rewrote like half of your guide :(.

Edited by Gijeff890

The image of the rune dagger (p) is missing something and edited the inventory and equipment images:

24euyba.gif

[IMG=http://i43.tinypic.com/24euyba.gif]

zlsnd2.png

[IMG=http://i41.tinypic.com/zlsnd2.png]

2it1opx.gif

[IMG=http://i41.tinypic.com/2it1opx.gif]

Edited by Roy

Its A good Guide But there are some minor things you must improve to make this an Excellent Guide, maybe add other equipments/possibilitys, and you could also add the Prayer Aviansie Style which is much safer for beginners but more Expensive.

-Gaia

Edited by Gaiawolf5

Like i said no more changes will be included, more equipment posibilitied and stretegies are in GWD guide and a link to my guide should be added to that guide, my guide is jsut a small addition for beginers in aviansie hunting.

Like i said no more changes will be included, more equipment posibilitied and stretegies are in GWD guide and a link to my guide should be added to that guide, my guide is jsut a small addition for beginers in aviansie hunting.

Then Sal isn't going to add your guide, as without more stuff it's just a guide that is already covered in part by the GWD guide. If you wanted to ADD onto the GWD guide, then that would be in a completely different section.

Then Sal isn't going to add your guide, as without more stuff it's just a guide that is already covered in part by the GWD guide. If you wanted to ADD onto the GWD guide, then that would be in a completely different section.

What are you saying? all i mean is that i brought out the best and the msot ocmmon set up and stretegy, other more fency stretegies are already covered, my guide is saparate but a link to my guide should be added to GWD guide, i hope i made myself clear. Whats the point of puting setp up in here that alreayd listed in the GWD guide?

Aviansies Tanking Guide for Beginners

Written By: Little Boy 1100

Original Guide by: Nonickname (his guide is good but this is an addition to his)

Special Thanks to: Nonickname, James R., Sean J., Kirk M.,Real, Mano, jokerrulez, light, colorshade, thunderclaw, Thomas The Tank, Obeliskos, Jamario Moon, woration, Lukepwnage, Ice,Magical, Runecrafting King, Veni vidi vici, 69corvette, Ykulnu PNB, buckeyes rock ur socks, Roy, Adam L.

I know that when God Wars Dungeon Guide came out, it also contained Avainsies guide, but the equipment and information shown there is not for people who want to go there for the first time. So I made this guide for lower level people who are about to go there for their first time. Let’s start.

Nice introduction, but what is it that makes so many people kill them? You didn't say that. In case you didn't know, it's the adamant bars :blink:.

What are Aviansies?

Aviansies are monsters that can be found in God Wars Dungeon and are Armadyl's followers. People kill them for increasing their Armadyl kill count so that they can fight the Armadyl boss but other than that they also kill them for the good income and range/hitpoints experience. These creatures are non-agressive toward you if you're wearing a Armadyl item (more on it later).

Getting Ready to Fight

So, if you decided that you want to fight these monsters, it's time to get ready!

Don’t forget to complete the Troll Stronghold Quest or you can’t get to the dungeon.

70 Defence - Highly recommended

43+ Prayer if using way from Burthorpe - Needed for this way

61 Mage for Trollheim Teleport (Eadgar's Ruse Quest needed)- Recommended and needed for this way.

Equipment

This is recommended equipment. Each person picks his/hers own, really. The only thing that is important to know, is to keep your ranged attack bonus and ranged defence bonus around those numbers (circled in blue in the picture).

Don’t forget climbing boots, you need to climb rocks on your way to the dungeon.

Ring of Wealth – on your first trip its better to bring Ring of Life just in case, but Ring of Wealth really makes a difference.

Armadyl Pendant- If you don’t know what it is than it’s that necklace around my neck; it’s not Pendant of Lucian! You will need this if you’re not wearing anything else from Armadyl. If you don't wear one the Aviansies will be aggressive towards you. To get it you have to complete Temple of Ikov Quest. If you choose a good way you should already have it, if you choose a bad way, go back to the room where you get the staff and kill “Guardians of Armadyl” until they drop one Pendant, this is also what you do if you lost yours and chose the good way.

Ava's Accumulator- You can replace it with a god cape for protection from certain gods followers but this is recommended because it picks up your bolts.

Saradomin Braces- Not needed but highly recommended because sometimes Saradomin follower may attack you, better be safe, than sorry. The slot could be replaced with black vambraces and you could wear another Saradomin item like chaps or d’hide. You could also replace these braces with Zamorak ones, but you need Sara D'hide top.

Bolts- Broad Bolts work the best for me; they are cheaper and better than mithril and sometimes better than adamant. Only problem you need 55 slayer. If you don’t have it use adamant bolts. You will make your money back! There could be some discussion here, but I find mithril bolts (e) really useful.

Guthan Helm – Could be replaced with torag helm.

Torag Legs- If you wish to have less ranged defence and more ranged attack this might be replaces with black d hide chaps but most people pick this for eating less food.

Helm/D Hide/Chaps - Higher levels replace is with armadyl armour, that gives you an advantage of wearing different kind of ammy and have bigger range attack stats, when you pick this kind of equipment you should check again if you still have Zamorak and Saradomin item equipped. You could use the holy/unholy book and Zamorak/Saradomin braces but that gives even less range defence, this kind of equipment is for higher levels.

Zamorak D Hide - This is very expansive for people with little amount of money but this will give you good stats with protection from Zamorak followers. You could replace it with Saradomin D'Hide, but you will need Zamorak braces (unless you use your own combo).

Summery - you can pick your own equipment but things like accumulator is highly recommended to have in any setup. You need every god's item equipped except Bandos since you won't go near them.

Inventory

NOTE: If its your first time bring a rope.

Food- Other food like sharks also work fine but since you don't get in extreme situations at aviansies, pineapple pizzas are the cheapest because they heal 22 life in 2 bites for only 500-600gp.

Coins- I always bring couple of them because you will use that spot for coins anyways, doesn't make any difference if you bring coins there or not. If you decide not to take any leave that spot blank. If you think about it, it does make a difference. Lets say you bring a tune instead of the coins. You come into the dungeon, and you get hit a 10 on your first kill. You can use the tuna to heal, then get the drop in the empty spot.

Bones to Peaches Tabs - More on them later, but that’s what you need if you don’t want to bank and earn more money faster. I thought that guthan would work better for healing but trust me bones to peaches is what you need!

High Alching- You will need these if you want to spend the most time without banking. You could replace the lava staff i have with fire runes.

Mithril Grapple- Not needed but is recommended it if you’re not scared of bigger level aviansies and if you have 70+ range. Since aviansies have the same drop rate of adamant bars whether low or high level, it is useless fighting the high level ones. Also, the 1 spot could be used for food.

Getting There

After you move the boulder/climb through the crack your running energy will drain and your stats will slowly be draining. Put protect from melee on and walk fast to the dungeon. If it’s your first time, quickly speak with dieing soldier near the dungeon and use your rope on the hole. GO INSIDE!

Inside the Dungeon

(Thanks a lot to nonickname for this map)

Aviansies are at the south part of the dungeon, after you walk in, walk to the south. There will be aviansies levels 68+. You can start killing here (The red circle closest to entrance) if you’re the lower lvl.

The black rectangle on the map is where you need to grapple pillar if you want to enter the higher level aviansies.

There are levels 73+ in here and there are more higher level aviansies. Almost no people here, always space for you. Pick one of the areas (red circle) you like the most, and run around killing the aviansies. It’s better to pick just one area than run around the whole dungeon.

More on killing them

There is nothing special to know about killing them. The only important thing is never to let yourself have 11 life or less because 11 is their max hit. They also drop bones. If you lose 20 life (example: your hp is 80, and you have 58 or less live) eat a pizza/shark and replace it with a bone they drop. You will never have to heal more then once per kill. If you heal right away when you loose life and when you have that kind of defence bonus, it will be almost impossible for you to die.

After you have no pizza/shark left and full inventory of bones use bones to peaches tab. One tab turns all bones into peaches. It is also handy to say that you can drop some stuff in your inventory, collect more bones, and use the bones to peaches tab. Eat the peaches, and pick the dropped stuff up. You can get around 3-5 more peaches this way for the same cost.

It may sound like peaches is a food for noobs, but one peach gives 8 life which is enough for 1 aviansies kill.

Also notice that I have 4 law runes and 105 airs I didn’t have before. They will drop them, and I recommend to pick them up to get a Varrock teleport you will use when you’re done and ready to leave. That way you get faster to Grand Exchange.

Rewards

They have a lot of good ones but here are the once you want:

- Rune limbs – sold to Grand Exchange or High Alched for 9600gp, rare drop Definitely high alch.

- Rune dagger(p+) – High Alched for 4800gp

- Adamant bar noted (4) – This is the main source of income, they drop them often and 4 at a time. It’s not rare at all. And it’s noted which lets you spend more time without banking. Price at GE - 2,302gp(December 14,2008) To check for current price click here.

- They drop 5 swordfish sometimes (not noted), it’s a rare drop. If you get it replace all the bones with this fish.

- Lvl 3 Clue Scrolls, value is unknown until you solve it. Great way of relaxing from aviansies and maybe earning some cash.

There are other drops like chaos,blood,water runes, some nice herbs, and some other small/unimportant items. It’s your choice if you want to pick them up but they are not that popular to get at aviansies.

Interesting Facts

One of the best places to train range.

One of the best monsters to earn money at in whole RuneScape.

After dividing amount of money earned by amount of kills it ends up being 3k per aviansie, unless your unlucky or don't use ring of wealth.

Also if you’re not sure about this, I’m telling you, this is as good as it sounds, don’t believe me? Just do one trip.

You will get really bored, really fast, that is bad in one way and good in another. Bad because you’re bored, and good because you realize that these monsters are easy.

This is tank guide. I've never used prayer so I don’t know if its better or worse, I know that it has to be faster and it has to be less cash.

People make 400k a trip by using prayer, after that they have to bank because of the prayer potions being used up. Thats is a big disadvantage, but still good if you can't tank.

Just a reminder, you cant melee them and mage is to expensive, so range is the best choice.

Good Luck on Aviansie Hunting!

________________________________________________________________________________

My tips/notes/corrections are in red. Think about it, and perhaps edit. Nice guide, but there is always room for improvement :(.

I have seen A LOT of spelling errors. Enough to see why this hasn't yet been accepted. There is also use of first person, "works best for me", "What I use" etc. I won't have time to fix them until later in the week. I would STRONGLY recommend taking off the 100%, as with all of the spelling and grammar mistakes, it looks very bad, and will probably not be accepted.

~Vincent

Food- Other food like sharks also work fine but since you don't get in extreme situations at aviansies, pineapple pizzas are the cheapest because they heal 22 life in 2 bites for only 500-600gp.

That's from the equipment bit. I'd change the underlined word to "best"; I don't think you meant cheapest, seeing as you went into price and the health they heal.

"Pineapple pizzas are the best because they heal 22 hitpoints in 2 bites for only 500-600gp" sounds better.

And try to take out everything where you say "I" and "me" at the least, as the guides are meant to be in third-person, really.

Summery - you can pick your own equipment but things like accumulator is highly recommended to have in any setup. You need every god's item equipped except Bandos since you won't go near them

Summary - you can pick your own equipment but things like accumulator is highly recommended to have in any setup. You need every god's item equipped except Bandos since you won't go near them.

You say "lvl" instead of "level"; I think you should change that.

What are Aviansies?

Aviansies are monsters that can be found in God Wars Dungeon and are Armadyl's followers. People kill them for increasing their Armadyl kill count so that they can fight the Armadyl boss but other than that they also kill them for the good income and range/hitpoints experience. Inclome mostly comes from noted Adamant Bars (4) that they drop. These creatures are non-agressive toward you if you're wearing a Armadyl item (more on it later).

The bolded, underlined bit should say "income", not "inclome".

Edited by Real

People kill them for increasing their Armadyl kill count so that they can fight the Armadyl boss but other than that they also kill them for the good income and range/hitpoints experience.
Separate into two different sentences:

People kill them for increasing Armadyl kill count so that they can fight the Armadly boss. They also kill them for the good income and range/hitpoints experience.

These creatures are non-agressive toward you if you're wearing a Armadyl item (more on it later).
The "a" before "Armadyl" should be an "an". Capitalize "more" in the parenthesis.

Spell out levels. "Highly doesn't need to be capitalized. (Unless you capitalize the whole word)

Capitalize "to" (After the hyphen)

61 Mage for Trollheim Teleport (Eadgar's Ruse Quest needed)- Recommended and needed for this way.
Put a space before the hypen.

This is recommended equipment.
Change to:

This equipment is recommended.

Each person picks his/hers own, really.
This sentence isn't needed.

The only thing that is important to know, is to keep your ranged attack bonus and ranged defence bonus around those numbers (circled in blue in the picture).
Change to:

It is suggested that you keep your range attack and defence bonuses around the numbers circled in blue.

Ring of Wealth/Ring of Life – on your first trip its better to bring Ring of Life just in case, but Ring of Wealth will increase your drop of rune items. This might be bad, because those rune drops might replace the adamant bars. Your choice on what ring to pick.
Capitalize "on". Put the word "a" in front of "Ring of Life" and "Ring of Wealth". Instead of "pick", say "bring".

Ring of Life

[url=http://runescape.salmoneus.net/itemdb/ViewItem.php?ItemID=277]Ring of Life[/url]

Ring of Wealth

[url=http://runescape.salmoneus.net/itemdb/ViewItem.php?ItemID=154]Ring of Wealth[/url]

Armadyl Pendant- If you don’t know what it is than it’s that necklace around my neck; it’s not Pendant of Lucian! You will need this if you’re not wearing anything else from Armadyl. If you don't wear one the Aviansies will be aggressive towards you. To get it you have to complete Temple of Ikov Quest. If you choose a good way you should already have it, if you choose a bad way, go back to the room where you get the staff and kill “Guardians of Armadyl” until they drop one Pendant, this is also what you do if you lost yours and chose the good way.

Put a "the" in front of "Temple of Ikov Quest". In the following sentences, change "choose" to "chose".

Temple of Ikov

[url=http://runescape.salmoneus.net/quests/TempleOfIkov.html]Temple of Ikov[/quote] Quest

Ava's Accumulator- You can replace it with a god cape for protection from certain gods followers but this is recommended because it picks up your bolts.
Put a comma before "but".

Saradomin Braces- Not needed but highly recommended because sometimes Saradomin follower may attack you, better be safe, than sorry. The slot could be replaced with black vambraces and you could wear another Saradomin item like chaps or d’hide. You could also replace these braces with Zamorak ones, but you need Sara D'hide top.
Put "a" before "Saradomin follower". Take out "better safe than sorry"; it's not needed.

Bolts- Broad Bolts work the best for me; they are cheaper and better than mithril and sometimes better than adamant. Only problem you need 55 slayer. If you don’t have it use adamant bolts or even mithril bolts (e). You will make your money back!
The only problem is that you need 55 slayer. Take out the two sentences after that. They make no sense and aren't needed.

Slayer

[url=http://runescape.salmoneus.net/slayer.html]Slayer[/url]

This could be replaced... chaps, but most...

Change to:

This can be replaced with Armadyl armour, which gives you an advantage of giving you the option to wear a different kind of amulet and having a bigger range attack stat. When you pick this kind of equipment, you should check again if you still have Zamorak and Saradomin items equipped. You could also use a holy/unholy book or Zamorak or Saradomin braces, but they give even less range defence.

Expansive ---> expensive... money, but... Capitalize "unless" in the parenthesis.

Summery - you can pick your own equipment but things like accumulator is highly recommended to have in any setup. You need every god's item equipped except Bandos since you won't go near them
Summary is spelled with an a, not an e. Capitalize "you".

Coins- I always bring couple of them because you will use that spot for coins anyways, doesn't make any difference if you bring coins there or not. If you decide not to take any leave that spot blank or replace it with a small fish like tuna.
Take out the bolded part.

Change the second sentence to:

You could replace the lava staff shown in the picture with fire runes or a fire staff.

Mithril Grapple- Not needed but is recommended it if you’re not scared of bigger level aviansies and if you have 70+ range. It is less crowded at those spots which is the point of fighting higher lvls.
Take out "it".

dieing --> dying

Change to:

Avianses are at the south part of the dungeon. After you walk in, walk to the south. There will be level 68+ aviansies there.

There are levels 73+ in here and there are more higher level aviansies. Almost no people here, always space for you. Pick one of the areas (red circle) you like the most, and run around killing the aviansies. It’s better to pick just one area than run around the whole dungeon.
Change to:

There are level 73+ aviansies in here. There usually aren't a lot of people here either, so there's always space for you. Pick one of the areas (A red cirlce on the map) and run around killing aviasies. It's better to pick just one area rather than running around the whole dungeon.

After you have no pizza/shark left and full inventory of bones use bones to peaches tab. One tab turns all bones into peaches. You could drop some of your stuff for a second, pick up some bones, and turn them all in peaches, eat the peaches, pick up your stuff and you just got extra life for the same cost.

Instead of saying "life", say"hitpoints".

In many places (Especially in the Equipment and Inventory sections), you have a word (Such as Food) and then a hyphen. Sometimes you put a space before the hyphen, sometimes not. You always need a space in front and behind the hyphen. Make sure you change that!

Overall, it's a great guide. Very nice job. :blink:

Edited by President-Elect Skull

People kill them for increasing their Armadyl kill count so that they can fight the Armadyl boss but other than that they also kill them for the good income and range/hitpoints experience.
Separate into two different sentences:

People kill them for increasing Armadyl kill count so that they can fight the Armadly boss. They also kill them for the good income and range/hitpoints experience.

These creatures are non-agressive toward you if you're wearing a Armadyl item (more on it later).
The "a" before "Armadyl" should be an "an". Capitalize "more" in the parenthesis.

Spell out levels. "Highly doesn't need to be capitalized. (Unless you capitalize the whole word)

Capitalize "to" (After the hyphen)

Put a space before the hypen.

This is recommended equipment.
Change to:

This equipment is recommended.

Each person picks his/hers own, really.
This sentence isn't needed.

The only thing that is important to know, is to keep your ranged attack bonus and ranged defence bonus around those numbers (circled in blue in the picture).
Change to:

It is suggested that you keep your range attack and defence bonuses around the numbers circled in blue.

Ring of Wealth/Ring of Life – on your first trip its better to bring Ring of Life just in case, but Ring of Wealth will increase your drop of rune items. This might be bad, because those rune drops might replace the adamant bars. Your choice on what ring to pick.
Capitalize "on". Put the word "a" in front of "Ring of Life" and "Ring of Wealth". Instead of "pick", say "bring".

Ring of Life

[url=http://runescape.salmoneus.net/itemdb/ViewItem.php?ItemID=277]Ring of Life[/url]

Ring of Wealth

[url=http://runescape.salmoneus.net/itemdb/ViewItem.php?ItemID=154]Ring of Wealth[/url]

Put a "the" in front of "Temple of Ikov Quest". In the following sentences, change "choose" to "chose".

Temple of Ikov

[url=http://runescape.salmoneus.net/quests/TempleOfIkov.html]Temple of Ikov[/quote] Quest

Put a comma before "but".

Put "a" before "Saradomin follower". Take out "better safe than sorry"; it's not needed.

Bolts- Broad Bolts work the best for me; they are cheaper and better than mithril and sometimes better than adamant. Only problem you need 55 slayer. If you don’t have it use adamant bolts or even mithril bolts (e). You will make your money back!
The only problem is that you need 55 slayer. Take out the two sentences after that. They make no sense and aren't needed.

Slayer

[url=http://runescape.salmoneus.net/slayer.html]Slayer[/url]

This could be replaced... chaps, but most...

Change to:

This can be replaced with Armadyl armour, which gives you an advantage of giving you the option to wear a different kind of amulet and having a bigger range attack stat. When you pick this kind of equipment, you should check again if you still have Zamorak and Saradomin items equipped. You could also use a holy/unholy book or Zamorak or Saradomin braces, but they give even less range defence.

Expansive ---> expensive... money, but... Capitalize "unless" in the parenthesis.

Summary is spelled with an a, not an e. Capitalize "you".

Coins- I always bring couple of them because you will use that spot for coins anyways, doesn't make any difference if you bring coins there or not. If you decide not to take any leave that spot blank or replace it with a small fish like tuna.
Take out the bolded part.

Change the second sentence to:

You could replace the lava staff shown in the picture with fire runes or a fire staff.

Mithril Grapple- Not needed but is recommended it if you’re not scared of bigger level aviansies and if you have 70+ range. It is less crowded at those spots which is the point of fighting higher lvls.
Take out "it".

dieing --> dying

Change to:

Avianses are at the south part of the dungeon. After you walk in, walk to the south. There will be level 68+ aviansies there.

Change to:

There are level 73+ aviansies in here. There usually aren't a lot of people here either, so there's always space for you. Pick one of the areas (A red cirlce on the map) and run around killing aviasies. It's better to pick just one area rather than running around the whole dungeon.

After you have no pizza/shark left and full inventory of bones use bones to peaches tab. One tab turns all bones into peaches. You could drop some of your stuff for a second, pick up some bones, and turn them all in peaches, eat the peaches, pick up your stuff and you just got extra life for the same cost.

Instead of saying "life", say"hitpoints".

In many places (Especially in the Equipment and Inventory sections), you have a word (Such as Food) and then a hyphen. Sometimes you put a space before the hyphen, sometimes not. You always need a space in front and behind the hyphen. Make sure you change that!

Overall, it's a great guide. Very nice job. :blink:

Thank you so much, just answe this question, are u sure u edited everything?

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.