Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
little boy 1100

Aviansies Tanking Guide For Beginners

Thanks ill edit that small mistake, as for the ring its one of those fancy things that this guide does not get into, only basics. Also about the blessed sat, I tihnk that you mean why 70 range is reccomended if you need it for the blessed set, well this guide is written for those reccomendations. Let me break this down.

On the beginign i say things that are required an are recommnded generally for aviansies, than I explain everything about aviansies based on those required and reccomended stats. Same requirements apply almost anywhere in god wars dungeon, but god wars dungeon guide was written mostly with high lvl items and things like that. Understand what im saying? Well tanks again.

You should add a prayer section, it's not that much to write.

Like i said I dont want to write it for no reason, i need sals approval if that will be accepted if I do write it. Also im working on an account to do a trip with, so I see how it feels so i write the best guide possible, but basic like this one, so again no fancy things.

It says that a requirement is 60 to 70 range, but in the inventory screen, it shows you wearing Blessed Dragonhide, so I think you should change the requirement to 70 range only.

And you need 70 Range to get to the Eryie, so there is another reason why the requirements should be at 70 only.

Armadyl Pendant - If you don’t know what it is, then look at the necklace around my neck; it’s not a Pendant of Lucian!

Lucian --> Lucien

Mr G - that is just a recommended thing; 70 range is required for that equipment, but not to get to Aviansies (you don't need to go into the Eyrie), and generally you choose your own equipment.

But some more clarification might help?

Edited by Real

LvlsLevels: At least 60 Range or 70 which is Hhighly recommended

Highly? That needs to be uncapitalized. Change lvls to levels, you want exact grammar here, spelling, etc.

:)

EDIT: Found more.

61 Mage for Trollheim Teleport (Eadgar's Ruse Quest needed)- Rrecommended and needed for this way.

Next,

Just a reminder, you cantcan't melee them and mage is totoo expensive, so range is the best choice.

Error on 'cant' and grammar error on 'to'. Fixed both.

You will get really bored, really fast, really bored very fast, that is bad in one way and good in another. Bad because you’re bored, and good because you realize that these monsters are easy.
Fixed the 'really bored, really fast', you were using repition.

Also if you’re not sure about this, I’m telling you, this is as good as it sounds, but if you still don't believe me, just take one trip.don’t believe me? Just do one trip.

Understanding error here.

After dividing amount of money earned by amount of kills it ends up being 3k 3,000 per aviansieAviansie, unless your unlucky or don't use ring of wealth.

Capitalization error for Aviansie, and 3k sounds weird. Either 3K or 3,000. 3,000, however, is better in my opinion.

One of the best monsters to earn money at in in all wholeof RuneScape.

Understanding error here.

They drop 5 swordfish sometimes (not noted), but it’s a rare drop. If you get it replace all the bones with this fish. If you get it, you should replace all the bones with this type fish
Understanding error, once again. Twice, too.

High Alched for 4,800gpGP

Capitalization error, 'gp' is really Gold Pieces, which means you would abrieviate it and capitalize the abrieviations.

Rune limbs – sold to Grand Exchange or High Alched for 9,600gp, rare drop
Punctuation error here.

More on kKilling tThem

There is nothing special to know about killing them. The only important thing is never to to never let yourself have 11 life or less because 11 is their max hit. They also drop bones )My comment here:that's a complete sentence, however, it is COMPLETELY out of place. Put it somewhere else.). If you lose 20 life (example: your hpHP is 80, and you have 58 or less livelife) eat a pizza/shark and replace it with a bone they drop. You will never have to heal more then once per kill. If you heal right away when you loose life and when you have that kind of defence bonus, it will be almost impossible for you to die.

That's enough editing. Do it yourself, this time. I rewrote like half of your guide :box:.

I already edited this, however you did not see it and change. Use these :box:

:)

I'll run it through a spell-checker now and see what else there is.

EDIT: Corrections:

Your choice on what ring to pick.

Doesn't sound too good. Try something like "You choose which ring you should pick, depending on what you want."

Hard to find good phrasing though. :wub:

In some places you write "D'hide", in some places you write "D'Hide", and in others you write "D Hide".

I'd just choose one of them, preferrably the first one.

NOTE: If its your first time bring a rope.

"If it's your first time, you must bring a rope."

Add "must", and the apostrophe.

There are level 73+ aviansies in here. There usually aren't a lot of people here either, so there's always space for you. Pick one of the areas (A red cirlce on the map) and run around

Cirlce --> Circle

Can't see many more grammar or spelling problems, but I'd change things like "3'000" to "3,000" (a comma, not an apostrophe)

Edited by Real

You may want to include a summoning section, such as using a BoB to bring extra food at beginning, and also the amazing bunyip; i personally use about 9-10 a trip w/o healing.

You may want to include a summoning section, such as using a BoB to bring extra food at beginning, and also the amazing bunyip; i personally use about 9-10 a trip w/o healing.

One more time - This is a basic guide, no fancy stuff included, only basics braked down for you to use. Need more fancy information, Its inluded in God Wars dungeon guide.

- They will occasionally drop 5 swordfish (Not noted); it’s a rare drop. If you get it, replace all the bones with this fish.

You say aviansies occasionally drop swordfish, but then you say it's a rare drop. Occasionally means always and rare means not a lot. :wub:

- They will occasionally drop 5 swordfish (Not noted); it’s a rare drop. If you get it, replace all the bones with this fish.

You say aviansies occasionally drop swordfish, but then you say it's a rare drop. Occasionally means always and rare means not a lot. :wub:

I think someone rephrased ithat sentence erlier and didnt see that mistake, thanks. Also can you call Sals for me, i did that before but I think the more people tell him this the more likely he will look at it.

One more time - This is a basic guide, no fancy stuff included, only basics braked down for you to use. Need more fancy information, Its inluded in God Wars dungeon guide.

I would call summoning a basic, as many people doing this would be using summoning.

Just quickly mention a war toritse and a bunyip or something.

I would call summoning a basic, as many people doing this would be using summoning.

Just quickly mention a war toritse and a bunyip or something.

I would say basic summoning lvl (as of right now) is like 30, and bunyup and turtoise do not fall in that category. But I will think about it.

This guide helped me a lot. And i really do think it should be added ;)

I would diffidently add a bunyip thought...

its takes this from good to great, considering alot of people who do this are 90+ range and like 100+ CB, i would say alot of people have 68 summon. Summoning is a newer skill and should be used in this guide.

Just because you cannot use it, or your to lazy to write the section, still doesnt mean you cant.

You get an extra 100+ kills a trip...

This is a really nice guide, little boy 1100 - it's full of detail, it's well organized, and gives a good idea about tanking Aviansies. ;)

While this guide would make an excellent supplement to the existing Aviansies section of the GWD guide, the one thing that I can think of to improve this guide would be to expand on it to simply be a general "Aviansies Hunting" guide with the most popular methods to killing these guys. At the least, it should be merged with the section in the GWD guide to form a standalone guide, because I have a feeling that many people don't realize that the Aviansies section exists in that guide, and are instead searching for a general guide on Aviansies.

What do you think?

This is an excellent guide. I looked through everything and couldn't find any mistakes. In fact, I even used this to go to Avansies for my first time. Great job. ;)

Edited by Keldo

Just like Keldo (;)) said, amazing guide.

This is an excellent guide. I looked through everything and couldn't find any mistakes. In fact, I even used this to go to Avansies for my first time. Great job. ;)

Same here, it helped for sure.

This is a really nice guide, little boy 1100 - it's full of detail, it's well organized, and gives a good idea about tanking Aviansies. :lol:

While this guide would make an excellent supplement to the existing Aviansies section of the GWD guide, the one thing that I can think of to improve this guide would be to expand on it to simply be a general "Aviansies Hunting" guide with the most popular methods to killing these guys. At the least, it should be merged with the section in the GWD guide to form a standalone guide, because I have a feeling that many people don't realize that the Aviansies section exists in that guide, and are instead searching for a general guide on Aviansies.

What do you think?

Unfortunetly I wont write prayer section to it, so yes this is finished, I agree with the idea of it being a stand alone and as i suggested before a link should be put in GWD guide to my guide and from my guide to GWD. This guide was up here for 9 month so I would apreaciate the decision as soon as possible.

Just to make sure, There wont be farther improvements, and I think it shoudl be standalone.

EDIT: Suggestion, maybe this guide should be accepted ( ;) ) and when someone else will be writing about other ways of killing them, it will be added to this guide and their name put in "written by"? As said before, I really watn to be done with this, worked 9 month, checked this thread almost every week.

EDIT2: I quess I could write prayer and reccomended items/familiars, but when i will be writing it i wont have any knowledge (expirience of it) as I never did it before, but I could write it, what do you think?

Edited by little boy 1100

I quess I could write prayer and reccomended items/familiars, but when i will be writing it i wont have any knowledge (expirience of it) as I never did it before, but I could write it, what do you think?

That sounds like a great idea! I'll accept this for now and get it added to the site, and alternate methods and info can be added at a later time. :P Again, excellent guide. :lol:

-Accepted- ;)

I quess I could write prayer and reccomended items/familiars, but when i will be writing it i wont have any knowledge (expirience of it) as I never did it before, but I could write it, what do you think?

That sounds like a great idea! I'll accept this for now and get it added to the site, and alternate methods and info can be added at a later time. :P Again, excellent guide. :lol:

-Accepted- ;)

Finally, thanks, im becoming unactive on runescape, but im looking forward with staying with this community.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.