Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
The_Reaper26

High Alch: Are You Sure Button

Full support. It just ticks me off the most when click on something your not supposed to click. Especially the fact that my mouse only moves on fast movements. Also, don't you hate it when you "Eat" something by accident when your supposed to "Use" it? I think the "Are you sure option?" should be available in that situation, too. For more careful clickers you can speak to the Doomsayer, like what you said.

Maybe you don't fight, but the whole point of food is a one-click way to get your HP up, for most of us, we've been saved at 1 HP by food, imagine if you had to click more than once?

What about bones as well? I accidently bury them occasionally, I know, let's make it so you have to enter your pin for every item on Runescape! Then no one would loose anything!

~Magical

No support. If people are brave enough/stupid enough to have rares in their inventories while alching, it's their own fault if it gets lost. Not trying to be mean, but that's the way it is.

Back when I was a noob I accidentally alched my prized rune scimitar. That was all the lesson I needed so now I make sure there's nothing in my inv that I don't want alched when I'm alching. I will however admit to accidentally alching a nature rune or two. I dont want alching to become like traveling to the wilderness with incessant "Are you really really really sure" messages. No suupport here.

I dont like that.

1# People shouldnt alch with valubles in inven.

2#Maybe some alching items are 10k+ so that would really annoy people.

Are you sure you would like to walk there? - Needed so you don't accidentally walk to a dangerous place

Are you sure you would like to cut that tree? - Needed so you don't break your axe

Are you sure you would like to eat that? - Needed so you don't eat a rare

Are you sure you would like to open that door? - Needed to make sure that you don't accidentally walk into a combat zone

Are you sure you would like to buy that item? - Needed to make sure that you don't lose money

Are you sure you would like to ruin RuneScape?

No support, sorry.

Better idea...

U can toggle this setting on/off at doomsayer in Lumbridge this way those that alch things on purpose wont get an annoying message and those Stupid players that want to be supr careful can be

I completely agree with this, but it should be like a 100k+ warning...

Btw, I lost my poor darkbow in a horrible alching accident, i'll never be the same again :'(.... poor darky :wub:

I agree completely. Back when I was a noob(yes I admit it), I accidentally low-alched my rune long. Got me really mad. :wub:

I completely don't support. Are we playing a game for pre-schoolers, with no consequences for mistakes and bad decisions?

Better idea...

U can toggle this setting on/off at doomsayer in Lumbridge this way those that alch things on purpose wont get an annoying message and those Stupid players that want to be supr careful can be

Hmm, I think you should just be able to set an amount that you want to be warned about, if at all...

But seriously, just don't alch with things in your inventory you highly value...

~Magical

I would support your idea if perhaps the "are you sure" feature can be overridden, if that is preferred! Having something to fall back on is going to work so much better than common sense.

Edited by Sexual Pudding

No support. If people are brave enough/stupid enough to have rares in their inventories while alching, it's their own fault if it gets lost. Not trying to be mean, but that's the way it is.

No support from me really, for the same reason.

I support this idea. However, it's true that you should try to keep your rares out of your inventory while High Alching tons and tons of Yew Longbows or whatever it is your alching. If people would like to High Alch many things that are over 10k and they don't want to deal with the warning, their should be an option where you can click, "Disable Alchemy Warnings." I support this idea.

It's kinda obvious that you don't keep valuables/rares in inv. while alching. Kinda Common sence. But still people would find a way to use that as an advantage, somehow, a loophole of somesort.

So, I really don't support it

It's kinda obvious that you don't keep valuables/rares in inv. while alching. Kinda Common sence. But still people would find a way to use that as an advantage, somehow, a loophole of somesort.

So, I really don't support it

A loophole? How on earth would you find a loophole - unless you mean to bypass the thing for over 10k? How can you use it to an advantage? Am I being really stupid?

~Magical