Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dr Skull

Thanksgiving Turkeys

You may want to draw a map of the fastest route through the Turkeys. I have a few theories but I'll tell you which one is fastest when I finish it with all of my characters.

That's a good idea! :wub:

Maybe have one with teleports and one without?

~Dr Skull

You may want to draw a map of the fastest route through the Turkeys. I have a few theories but I'll tell you which one is fastest when I finish it with all of my characters.

That's a good idea! :wub:

Maybe have one with teleports and one without?

~Dr Skull

I'll make 3 then.

Normal (Walk/Run)

Teleport (Freeplay only)

Teleport (Members)

You can also use a item to teleport to Monastery, I forgot the item's name. :wub:

Anyway, the guide's going to be good-looking! :)

~Cake ^_^

You can also use a item to teleport to Monastery, I forgot the item's name. :wub:

Anyway, the guide's going to be good-looking! :)

~Cake ^_^

As far as I know no such item exist, closest is a Glory to Edgeville.

Where is the cook's brother at?

Talk to the Cook's Brother found in the Lumbridge Castle kitchen

Where exactly do you start this?

I can't find the brother.

@Above: WHERE? He's not there.

Edited by MRC

Where is the cook's brother at?

Talk to the Cook's Brother found in the Lumbridge Castle kitchen

vartfanehanyo3.png

I see no brother.

In the Lumbridge castle kitchen.

The guide looks great Skull!

Dj :wub:

He is in the kitchen. He looks exactly like his brother except instead of a blue shirt he is wearing a red shirt.

In the Lumbridge castle kitchen.

The guide looks great Skull!

Dj :wub:

Read the size 7 text.

I CANNOT SEE HIM

Please look at this picture, and draw a red ring around his brother. If you see him.

vartfanehanyo3.png

Edited by Anorectic

It appears the whole event has ended. There are no more turkeys around Varrock either. Probably caused from the system update that took place a few hours ago.

It appears the whole event has ended. There are no more turkeys around Varrock either. Probably caused from the system update that took place a few hours ago.

But, in the news, it clearly says that it'll end on monday...

Jagex fails again

Edited by Anorectic

Jagex fails again

If they did remove it ahead of time then its most likely because of the fact of all the glitches. Or it might be a mistake they made that they are trying to fix.

Edited by Fired Shadow

Jagex fails again

If they did remove it ahead of time then its most likely because of the fact of all the glitches. Or it might be a mistake they made that they are trying to fix.

I Can't find him either :|, really wanted to do this event the emote is one of the better ones.

Jagex fails again

I Can't find him either :|, really wanted to do this event the emote is one of the better ones.

Used the accoutn Toukani to check, you can still get it by killing turkeys.

Cxk: Did you figure out what the fastest methods are yet?

Mrc and Anorectic: It does seem that the event has been taken out. It may have been in that system update earlier today, although I thought they were only fixing glitches. :wub:

~Dr Skull

There is still possible to find the turkeys :wub:

Also possible to kill them, only the brother is missing ^_^

Hopefully Jagex will either get it back in or give us an explanation for why the event went missing.

The hell are you guys talking about? The brother is still there! lmao Go to world 1, and I know he's there, I even talked to him. LOL!

I think they removed it by accident when they fixed the glitches, but they put it back. I'll get a screenie if you reply again saying he's not there.

*This reply was to Fire Shadow who posted 5 minutes ago and to Colorshade. I went to Rs right after I saw the post at 1:39, which was at around 2:30.

Edited by Coolie Biz

^^ You're right. O_O

He's in World 1, a f2p world, but not in member worlds.

Mrc and Anorectic: It does seem that the event has been taken out. It may have been in that system update earlier today, although I thought they were only fixing glitches. :wub:

~Dr Skull

I managed to check 2 of 3 routes I wanted. Until they put it back in I won't be able to test the 3rd for the absolute shortest time.

The hell are you guys talking about? The brother is still there! lmao Go to world 1, and I know he's there, I even talked to him. LOL!

I think they removed it by accident when they fixed the glitches, but they put it back. I'll get a screenie if you reply again saying he's not there.

*This reply was to Fire Shadow who posted 5 minutes ago and to Colorshade. I went to Rs right after I saw the post at 1:39, which was at around 2:30.

That's weird. :wub:

Mrc and Anorectic: It does seem that the event has been taken out. It may have been in that system update earlier today, although I thought they were only fixing glitches. ^_^

~Dr Skull

I managed to check 2 of 3 routes I wanted. Until they put it back in I won't be able to test the 3rd for the absolute shortest time.

See the above posts. He is back, at least in world 1. (I assume you're talking about the Cook's Brother)

~Dr Skull

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.