Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bintey

Pvp Worlds

Thanks Cake! Hope there aren't many more problems :wub:

A few errors in cakes paragraph too :wub:

Brawling Gloves are a possible drop on a Member PvP World; these kind of the gloves will give you 50% (or 1.5x) more experience to that skill when worn on a Member PvP world. While skilling in the wilderness, the experience will be quadrupled (4x). Like PvP weapons/armour, they will degrade after a certain amount of use which usually varies depending on the glove type. They come in the following types:

1) Why skilling?

2) In the wilderness anywhere or only on a PvP world? Clarify that.

Edited by Light

Good points Light, i will edit Cakes, and clarify that its on a PvP world only and change Skilling to Training :wub:

NOTE: PvP (Player vs Player) is not safe! You will become skulled when you attack someone. This means that when you die, you do not keep ANY items unless you use the Protect Item Prayer which keeps your most valuable item on death! Although, you keep three items if you don't attack someone first, or, of course, the normal four with the Protect Item Prayer! Beware, on your death, you will recieve a gravestone to get your items back!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think you get a gravestone when you die. You will not receive a gravestone, and you spelled receive wrong. I after e except after c =D

did u notice tht u said u will receive a gravestone on death

u actually dont :\

oh didnt notice coldnoodles told u abt tht :wub:

Edited by donwonton

Obviously when someone was rewriting that bit they put in that you receive a Gravestone on death, and thanks for finding the Typo :wub:

Pkers have Better strategies then:

Strategies

Melee

Melee: Members

Attack your opponent with your Dragon scimitar/whip. Once your opponent gets low on health, pull out your Dragon dagger(p++) and use the special attack to try to perform a "knock out" (KO). The reason for this is so that you can do high damage to finish off your opponent, before they actually run out of food. Add something about right clicking DDS and typing F1, when you want to KO, click the wield on DDS and click Special. Saves crucial time

Melee: Freeplay

Use a Rune Scimitar - once your opponent gets low on health, pull out your rune 2 handed sword and try to KO them.Same thing as before, except keep unltimate strength on, and when your opponent gets low, right click on incredible reflexes and hit F4, when KOing, put pray on and weild 2h.

Prayer trick:

When protect praying, every time opponent attacks, put prayer on. When they stop their attack and you do, turn it off.

you could do this with Peity and Protect from Melee.

E.x: I'm fighting guy with 2h and I have 2h. I use peity when I attack, turn off, use protect when he attacks, turn off and peity.

Strategies

Melee

Attack your opponent with your Dragon scimitar/whip. Once your opponent gets low on health, pull out your Dragon dagger(p++) and use the special attack to try to perform a "knock out" (KO). The reason for this is so that you can do high damage to finish off your opponent, before they actually run out of food. Add something about right clicking DDS and typing F1, when you want to KO, click the wield on DDS and click Special. Saves crucial time

Use a Rune Scimitar - once your opponent gets low on health, pull out your rune 2 handed sword and try to KO them.Same thing as before, except keep unltimate strength on, and when your opponent gets low, right click on incredible reflexes and hit F4, when KOing, put pray on and weild 2h.

Prayer trick:

When protect praying, every time opponent attacks, put prayer on. When they stop their attack and you do, turn it off.

E.x: I'm fighting guy with 2h and I have 2h. I use peity when I attack, turn off, use protect when he attacks, turn off and peity.

If you pray in a fight your opponent will leave.

Strategies

Melee

Prayer trick:

Do you wanna bet?

Strategies

Melee

Prayer trick:

Do you wanna bet?

Make a bit together that you think i should replace with what is currently in that section.

If somebody could also get me a Picture (transparent if possible) of the brawling gloves.

Edited by BinteyBintey

NOTE: PvP (Player vs Player) is not safe! You will become skulled when you attack someone.

Change to PvP (Player vs Player) worlds are not safe.

You will not, actually, nessecarily become skulled. If you just killed them, or they you, attacking them will not give you a skull.

Change JaGeX to Jagex in all places. Much easier.

However, because of some players' demand,

Demands.

If you're planning to stay in a Player vs. Player world, then it is recommended that you have around 10-18 lobsters or more, 2-6 potions, or Lumbridge Explorer Ring (3) (obtained by completing the Lumbridge/Draynor Achievement Diary) for 3x 50 run restorations, and the remaining 4-8 free spaces for drops and/or teleportation runes used in emergencies.

Wtf. Why lobsters, why pots and what type, definitely dont need lumby ring. Take a tab not runes.

The best PvP world is completely up to you! You might like a busy world or a not so busy world.

Sadly, w26 is the ONLY pvp world.

he safe spots are every bank

Bh/Rogues den.

All Respawn Areas will be safe (Lumbridge Courtyard, Falador Courtyard as well as Camelot Courtyard, and all Guilds will be safe!

False on the last 2 courtyards. You respawn in a bank, courtyard is not safe.

Drops are also known as loot. It is what you get when you kill someone, but you don't get what the other person is wielding and has in their inventory. If you kill someone that is a higher level than you are, then you would receive a better reward than killing someone a lower level than you. Free players need 25,000gp (25k) worth of items and money (not your three best) and members need 75,000gp (75k) for a decent reward. Your drop potential (sometimes know as your "DP") also will go up if you are in a "Hot Spot."

Horrible. Drops, also known as loot, are what you get when you kill someone. The higher levelled you are, and the higher levelled your opponent is, the better the drops. This is why a summoning pouch in your inventory is recommended. Both free players and members need to kill someone risking 25K worth in items and coins, and free players need 25K to get a drop whilst killing. Whilst members are killing, 75K is required for a drop. Your drop potential goes up when you are out of a safezone. It goes up twice as fast in the safespots - Varrock/Falador/Trollheim/Ardougne/Wilderness.

Corrupt dragon is not obtainable from members pvp.

You have brawler gloves right, but could you please put "It is NOT based on time."

Another thing you can do on PvP worlds is get a friend to meet up with you in a major city or the deep wilderness and do something called "Camping." Camping is when two players go somewhere and one of them kills the other player over and over again for many hours until you get a very valuable drop. When you are camping, the person who will be the attacker needs to risk 75k+, not including their weapon, in order to get a drop. This process can take more than ten hours, so patience is a requirement. Other than that, there is really nothing else you need - just make sure your friend is not more than ten levels above or below your combat level and that you can trust them. This is sometimes called the "76k trick."

Never called camping. A major city or wilderness --> a hotzone.

You don't kill the other guy over and over, you wait there for potential then kill them a few times (Rarely more than 5)

You seem to have absolutely NO understanding of the 76k trick.

Thanks Mano. On the 2nd to last one do you mean Hotspots?

Thanks Mano. On the 2nd to last one do you mean Hotspots?

I think it's hotzone, but yes, I did.

You may want to note that World 21 is the only F2P PvP world that is not a Bounty World.

You may want to note that World 21 is the only F2P PvP world that is not a Bounty World.

I have put that in ;)

andMano, it said Safespots :lol:

I have put that in ;)

andMano, it said Safespots :lol:

I know it did, that's why I said "I did" - "i did mean hotspots/zones"

If you're planning to stay in a Player vs. Player world, then it is recommended that you have around 10-18 Swordfish, 2-6 potions (Varieing in type),, and the remaining free spaces for drops and/or teleportation tabs used in emergencies.

Varying>Varieing

Get rid of the 2 commas

The safe spots are every bank, the Grand Exchange and some Minigames will be safe.

Get rid of "will be safe" as you already said that in the beginning of the sentence.

Great guide so far! Take some information from my guide on Bounty Hunter PvP and add it, as I am going to ask for it to be closed at the end of the week.

http://runescape.salmoneus.net/forums/inde...howtopic=266090

~Vincent

Sure, I might Vincent, thanks Chaos.

Sorry for not replying sooner, i have be inactive.

The only PvP Worlds are World 26 for Members and World 21 for Free Players.

This is untrue. World 86 is another members PvP world and 17 is another free to play PvP world.

btw if someone else attack's u first then let's say u die and go and attack then first u dont get skull

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.